Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a pin in the quickcharge was slightly depressed too and a battery loaded onto that side didn't charge. I attempted to raise the pin with a mechanical pencil tip but thankfully the lead on the pencil broke instead of the gold pin. Somehow the battery successfully charged in that slot afterwards and upon further inspection the other slot had a slightly depressed pin in the same spot so I don't know what's going on...Maybe it's supposed to be like that?

[quote name='2574']I noticed a pin in the quickcharge was slightly depressed too and a battery loaded onto that side didn't charge. I attempted to raise the pin with a mechanical pencil tip but thankfully the lead on the pencil broke instead of the gold pin. Somehow the battery successfully charged in that slot afterwards and upon further inspection the other slot had a slightly depressed pin in the same spot so I don't know what's going on...Maybe it's supposed to be like that?[/QUOTE]

Only one pin on one side was depressed for me. It was far enough in that it was clearly a defect, rather than just a slight variation in manufacturing.... :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shafted']anyone redeeming for Sony Cameras on 1/08/2010 recieved their shipping emails yet?[/QUOTE]
wow ordered one 1/9 still no shipping email maybe back ordered :(

[quote name='himes123']wow ordered one 1/9 still no shipping email maybe back ordered :([/QUOTE]

I think I remember one person getting theirs from 1/9 a couple of pages back. This is taking forever. I just don't want to be flagged...

[quote name='RAY16']After an epic battle with the clamshell packaging[/QUOTE]
They try and make it worse for thieves, and all they do is make it more difficult for you and I.

UPS routed my package incorrectly, or so it seems to say on their website, therefore, I didn't get my package like so many others here. I've got to wait until Monday...of course it could be worse and I could get a defective unit on top of it being late. Sorry guys.

[quote name='Redeema']UPS routed my package incorrectly, or so it seems to say on their website, therefore, I didn't get my package like so many others here. I've got to wait until Monday...of course it could be worse and I could get a defective unit on top of it being late. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

What did you order?

[quote name='snagra']I think I remember one person getting theirs from 1/9 a couple of pages back. This is taking forever. I just don't want to be flagged...[/QUOTE]

bs sure someone got it! i hope its back ordered better than getting flagged

[quote name='himes123']bs sure someone got it! i hope its back ordered better than getting flagged[/QUOTE]

Yea I hope its back ordered too, and there are a lot of people who haven't received it yet, so there is a pretty good chance that it is back ordered.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']is there even a like set way to open a clamshell package?

or is the easiest way to go to war with it?[/QUOTE]
I use my knife. Usually just stab a hole in it in the middle, then slice it open til I can pull whatever is inside out.

received the hand blender on thursday and scrabble is set to be delivered next week.

I'm about ten days from being able to order either the mixer or 360. not sure which I will order but hopefully at least one of them will still be available at that point.

Order the mixer and then sell it and use that money to get yourself an xbox. There is a very very good chance that those xboxs are refurbs like the other ones were.

I got the quick charge kit yesterday:
6p0mdw.jpg

14lq976.jpg

xoe79s.jpg

Haha. And these stickers are new. The original ones were just white, not shiny and reflective silver.

Another new feature is when you rip the sticker off it leaves a bunch of "Void" behind. But I've heard that's an easy fix with Goo Gone.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Haha. And these stickers are new. The original ones were just white, not shiny and reflective silver.

Another new feature is when you rip the sticker off it leaves a bunch of "Void" behind. But I've heard that's an easy fix with Goo Gone.[/QUOTE]

Goo gone is the best thing since sliced bread :)

Peel the sticker until you only have goo remaining on the surface. Then take some duct tape and dab at the residue repeatedly. It takes a few minutes of taping and peeling to transfer all the residue onto the tape but it's the best alternative method.

[quote name='Redeema']UPS routed my package incorrectly, or so it seems to say on their website, therefore, I didn't get my package like so many others here. I've got to wait until Monday...of course it could be worse and I could get a defective unit on top of it being late. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

I just had that happen too. The charger and "Under The Dome" was both supposed to be here Thursday. Got the charger but the book ended up over 500 miles away. :applause:

After reading some of the post on here I looked at the prongs on the charger and the left most prong on both sides is indented on mine as well. I haven't charged the battery yet but I'm sure I'll get the same results.

Hmm, so I wonder if there was some sort of manufacturing defect that was eventually caught, but since they would rather try to get something out of it they gave them away as prizes to a bunch of 'suckers' who would just be happy to get free stuff. Sort of like the refurbished 360's they were giving out before. Makes me wonder why everyone seems to be having the same issue.

[quote name='killer9']defective items all of it xbox 360 stuff the wireless headsets chargers 360's refurbed or just plain defective[/QUOTE]
My wireless headset is perfectly fine.

Has anyone tried to use the toolbar for multiple accounts? I have 2 accounts, each has enough for either a roomba or a mixer. I don't think either one will stay up for the next 50 days for me to get both on one account. Do you think CB will flag me for using the same toolbar for both accounts? (I only have one computer and people I know have 64bit).

I guess i'm one of the only ones to recieve a working quick charge kit. Mine charges both batteries in less than 4 hours which is a nice step up from the play and charge kit.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I guess i'm one of the only ones to recieve a working quick charge kit. Mine charges both batteries in less than 4 hours which is a nice step up from the play and charge kit.[/QUOTE]

Mine worked perfectly too, hopefully you guys get yours fixed

[quote name='snagra']The delayed shipping for the digital camera has me on edge.[/QUOTE]

delayed or flagged? i've moved on to new & better accounts lol !

[quote name='Shafted']delayed or flagged? i've moved on to new & better accounts lol ![/QUOTE]

I don't think everyone who has ordered one after 1/09 is flagged, just have to be patient, but I have moved on as well, wanna get that ereader :)

I got a shipping confirmation e-mail for the Black Eyed Peas CD I ordered January 22. I wish I didn't, though. It was before all these better prizes popped up, and I thought I should spend some tickets on something.

Does anyone know that if your location compared to where the prizes ship to has something to do with the ETA of your prize getting to you?

for example: I get mine exactly one month after if I ordered Jan 1st at my door Feb 1st, but I hear people that get theres 1 month and like a week after

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Does anyone know that if your location compared to where the prizes ship to has something to do with the ETA of your prize getting to you?

for example: I get mine exactly one month after if I ordered Jan 1st at my door Feb 1st, but I hear people that get theres 1 month and like a week after[/QUOTE]
Well yea. The further you live away from the shipment center, the longer it is going to take for you to get your prize. I live in Jersey so it usually takes 2 days to get here once it ships, but people in California have to wait a few extra days to get theirs.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Does anyone know that if your location compared to where the prizes ship to has something to do with the ETA of your prize getting to you?

for example: I get mine exactly one month after if I ordered Jan 1st at my door Feb 1st, but I hear people that get theres 1 month and like a week after[/QUOTE]
Most prizes 'ship' 29-to-32 days from when the order is placed, regardless of the destination address.

Bing uses ArvatoUSA as their drop-shipper, who is located very close to a major UPS sorting facility in Louisville, KY. The packages are shipped UPS Ground (i.e. no Sat service) or USPS Parcel Post. So, people who happen to live in KY, TN, IN, OH, IL and WV usually get their UPS packages overnight, whereas people that live on the east coast takes 2 to 3 business days, and the west coast takes 3 to 4 business days. Although the USPS packages are shipped from the same facility, they tend to take a couple days longer to get shipped, and about a week to two longer to arrive.

That is the reason I tend to refer to 'ship dates' in all my posts, and not so much the actual delivery dates. Course, I happen to live a stone-throw away from Louisville KY, so the UPS driver often rings the doorbell before I have had the opportunity to check my email and realize that a prize shipped.

[quote name='julie']Has anyone tried to use the toolbar for multiple accounts? I have 2 accounts, each has enough for either a roomba or a mixer. I don't think either one will stay up for the next 50 days for me to get both on one account. Do you think CB will flag me for using the same toolbar for both accounts? (I only have one computer and people I know have 64bit).[/QUOTE]

Can you just set up a separate Windows account on your machine? I know you would still have the same IP address (and MAC address for that matter), but you should have to install the toolbar again on the new account, which would make it seem more like two separate people. Since there is no rule against two players in one household, I don't see how this could be a flaggable offense.

Prizes Recently Removed:

Technically, it was removed, then put back about 10 minutes later, and then removed again about 10 minutes after that...

so I am rediscovering clubbing - had subscribed when it started, and forgot about it - turns out I find out that my points expired ( not a HUGE deal - 600 and some change). So now, I am back in the game, trying low first, and ordered this morning the B.E.P CD

Will still try to accumulate, and see if I can get enough for the 360 (and maybe a game or two :p)

[quote name='killer9']defective items all of it xbox 360 stuff the wireless headsets chargers 360's refurbed or just plain defective[/QUOTE]

That's the only explanation why everyone here seems to have the same issue with the prongs. Defective lot. Recalled and given to us, since they know they can't legitimately sell them. Sure, some of our stuff might work, but that's what happens in a recall. Some are fine, others crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back