Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MysteryGoat']So I have a bit of a problem. I ordered under the dome and got a shipping confirmation that said it was supposed to be here 2/16, the same day I was to get the quick charge kit. Well the charge kit came but the book didn't and as I looked at the tracking info it said UPS routed it to the wrong place, about 500 miles from where I live. So anyway, I live in FL and it was redirected to AL where it showed the ever enigmatic "unload scan". That was on the 19th and the tracking info hasn't been updated since although now it says arrival scan.

Just curious if anyone knows how I should proceed. I know it's free and I really don't want to bring attention to myself after last year with so many people getting flagged after sending complaint emails, but I really do want my book.[/QUOTE]

talk to ups...sorta out of bing's hands

[quote name='MysteryGoat']So I have a bit of a problem. I ordered under the dome and got a shipping confirmation that said it was supposed to be here 2/16, the same day I was to get the quick charge kit. Well the charge kit came but the book didn't...[/QUOTE]
I suggest you talk to UPS first since it's not Bing's fault the book didn't come. However, I'm sure UPS will tell you to contact Bing and have them call UPS to "put a tracer" on the package. Something similar happened to me and UPS said Bing has to contact them if I want them to "launch an investigation into what happened to the package". Good luck!

[quote name='himes123']wtf my camera hasn't shipped 1/9 order didnt come :([/QUOTE]

hang in there buddy. what is the first letter of your last name or city? maybe they're sending it out in alphabetical order.

it was backordered and they filled the gap some last week. i recieved the camera redeemed on 1/08 today.

[quote name='Shafted']hang in there buddy. what is the first letter of your last name or city? maybe they're sending it out in alphabetical order.

it was backordered and they filled the gap some last week. i recieved the camera redeemed on 1/08 today.[/QUOTE]
los angeles i hope i get the camera since 3 are shipping to my city if 1/3 of the camers are mines im in luck!

[quote name='Shafted']hang in there buddy. what is the first letter of your last name or city? maybe they're sending it out in alphabetical order.

it was backordered and they filled the gap some last week. i recieved the camera redeemed on 1/08 today.[/QUOTE]
los angeles i hope i get the camera since 3 are shipping to my city if 1/3 of the camers are mines im in luck! and btw did you get tracking info thanks

[quote name='CaptainKirk']man my Halo Wars didnt get a shipping email today, very weird.

I usually always count the days correctly.[/QUOTE]

ya but last month was February, which is 28 days long

Equation for February Ordered Prizes
(Date) + 2 = 30
(Date) + 3 = Shipping Email
Shipping Email + 2 = Delivery Date

Example: Prize: Ninja Gaiden II Order Date: Feb 3rd
Feb 3rd + 2 days = March 5th (30 days)
Feb 3rd + 3 days = March 6th (Shipping Email 10:50ish EST)
March 6th + 2 days = March 8th (Delievery Date)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Equation for February Ordered Prizes
(Date) + 2 = 30
(Date) + 3 = Shipping Email
Shipping Email + 2 = Delivery Date

Example: Prize: Ninja Gaiden II Order Date: Feb 3rd
Feb 3rd + 2 days = March 5th (30 days)
Feb 3rd + 3 days = March 6th (Shipping Email 10:50ish EST)
March 6th + 2 days = March 8th (Delievery Date)[/QUOTE]
Ah, nice. Thank you. If your calculations are correct, I should be receiving the shipping email for the 160 GB HDD on the 6th which is a Saturday, and I don't think they do shipping on weekends, so most likely it'll actually ship on the 8th.

[quote name='DarkZion']Got my shipping email for my stainless steel water bottle ordered on 2/2. It'll be here next monday.

Which I'm pretty sure would screw up that equation.[/QUOTE]

I am at a loss.

If you add two days to Feb it makes it March 2nd.

That is 30 days. One more day makes it 31, a month. So if you ordered your prize on the 2nd of Feb. March 3nd is "technically" March 1st (2 days added to Feb).

I do not deny you got your shipping email. It just is NOT a month long.

I ordered on Feb 2nd also. Meaning my Prize will come March 5th. Shipping email today (March 3rd) at after 10:45

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I am at a loss.

If you add two days to Feb it makes it March 2nd.

That is 30 days. One more day makes it 31, a month. So if you ordered your prize on the 2nd of Feb. March 3nd is "technically" March 1st (2 days added to Feb).

I do not deny you got your shipping email. It just is NOT a month long.

I ordered on Feb 2nd also. Meaning my Prize will come March 5th. Shipping email today (March 3rd) at after 10:45[/QUOTE]

[quote name='A Gamer']Most prizes 'ship' 29-to-32 days from when the order is placed, regardless of the destination address.

Bing uses ArvatoUSA as their drop-shipper, who is located very close to a major UPS sorting facility in Louisville, KY. The packages are shipped UPS Ground (i.e. no Sat service) or USPS Parcel Post. So, people who happen to live in KY, TN, IN, OH, IL and WV usually get their UPS packages overnight, whereas people that live on the east coast takes 2 to 3 business days, and the west coast takes 3 to 4 business days. Although the USPS packages are shipped from the same facility, they tend to take a couple days longer to get shipped, and about a week to two longer to arrive.

That is the reason I tend to refer to 'ship dates' in all my posts, and not so much the actual delivery dates. Course, I happen to live a stone-throw away from Louisville KY, so the UPS driver often rings the doorbell before I have had the opportunity to check my email and realize that a prize shipped.[/QUOTE]

It does not have to be exactly a month, or even over a month for that matter.

Feb 2 - Mar 3 = 29 days.

Meaning you proved my equation to be correct. Thank you.

I dont understand this shipping email the guy got that says he will get his prize monday the 8th?

Feb 2nd to 8th = 6 days??

Why so long?

I really think with my calculations you can treat March 3 as March 1st and count days from there til the day you originally expected it

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I hope Halo wars gets here soon, I wanna beat it and trade it in for 15 at blockbuster before the value drops[/QUOTE]

I believe it was just announced that Blockbuster was closing a few more hundred stores. You might want to make sure yours isn't on the list before you trade it in, or at least spend your credit the same day.

Also, people, if you want to know when your stuff will ship just open up a google docs spreadsheet. Type the date your ordered into a cell, for example A2. Then in another cell type "=A2+29" without the quotes, replacing the A2 with whatever cell you used in the last step. The vast majority of prizes I've gotten have shipped after 29 days. Sometimes longer, and a couple of times after 28, but most of the time it's 29. You don't have to worry about how many days are in the month or if you're doing the math correctly.

My equation does the same thing

Basically Make March 3rd, March 1st, and add days form there til you get to your expected Del Date

[quote name='CaptainKirk']My equation does the same thing

Basically Make March 3rd, March 1st, and add days form there til you get to your expected Del Date[/QUOTE]

Your equation has to be changed based on the number of days in a month and isn't automatic. You're using an abacus and ignoring the calculator in front of you. I have a spreadsheet with everything I've ordered from Bing. When I place an order I put in relevant info (MSRP, order number, item name, address I sent it to, date ordered) and the spreadsheet keeps a counter of how many days it's been and when it should ship. I instantly know how many days have elapsed on a late order. I have a good estimation of how many dollars have been ordered on my account, so I know if it's worth it to keep accruing tickets or if I should start a new account to avoid the tax form. I can tell you that I've received all of my FF miles an average of 61 days after ordering in 10 seconds with a simple forumla.

Last edited by a moderator:
woot! my camera arrived today, and it is awesome. Its really thin, and silver. I haven't tested it out yet, but I'm waiting for the battery to charge so that i can. My sister is gonna love this camera :D

100_0381.jpg

100_0382.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my last 2 shipping emails exactly 4 weeks(28 days) from the order date. the prizes were gps and black controller.

i ordered 2 prizes exactly 28 days from today(lifechat and hard drive), so we shall see if that trend continues.

and, the easiest way to figure it out is see your order date. then click the time on your startbar...it pops up a calendar, go to the day you ordered, click the date, then hit the down arrow on your mouse 4 times, you will end up on the day you should receive shipping email, or if not that day then a day or 2 later.

[quote name='cyberduelist2']my toaster oven finally came after about 5 months.. :d[/quote]

hell yeah me too i ordered it like dec and i finally got it made a turkey melt on it it was so cash!!!!!!!1

nice im still waiting for mines from 1/9 did you get a shipping information when they sent you it? when did you order your camera btw? i hope mines ship soon

[quote name='solid-alchemist']woot! my camera arrived today, and it is awesome. Its really thin, and silver. I haven't tested it out yet, but I'm waiting for the battery to charge so that i can. My sister is gonna love this camera :D

100_0381.jpg

100_0382.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wow, that's the camera you got? My camera came out about a month ago, but I did not get that camera, it's a silver Sony Cybershot, but it's not 14.1 Mega Pixels and not quite that thin, mine is 12.1 Mega Pixels.

[quote name='cyberduelist2']my toaster oven finally came after about 5 months.. :D[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, how long did it actually take? They introduced them in late November and you got it in early March which means depending on when you ordered it and how long it took to ship, they could have made it in that 12 week window. I'm just wondering if they actually did.

Screw the rules. I'm gunna talk about cheating all I wants to.

I cheated on my Spanish exam by memorizing the dictionary. That, and I just bought a bot, namely the Bender wind-up action figure

WHERE ARE YOUR RULES NOW?!?!

also, my water bottle shipped, but no halo wars

[quote name='jumpercable']Screw the rules. I'm gunna talk about cheating all I wants to.

I cheated on my Spanish exam by memorizing the dictionary.[/QUOTE]

Lucky for you that's not actually cheating. But you're on my radar now, so watch it.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']wow, that's the camera you got? My camera came out about a month ago, but I did not get that camera, it's a silver Sony Cybershot, but it's not 14.1 Mega Pixels and not quite that thin, mine is 12.1 Mega Pixels.[/QUOTE]

The prize that was originally posted was the w230. Then the w230 got back ordered and Bing couldn't send any more because it's now a discontinued model. The w330 was then shipped instead.

I already received a w230 but I also had an order from 1/9 that got back ordered and will be arriving tomorrow. It will be a w330.

[quote name='CaptainKirk'] I dont understand this shipping email the guy got that says he will get his prize monday the 8th?

Feb 2nd to 8th = 6 days??

Why so long?[/QUOTE]
I live in California, so it takes longer to ship to me. It's always taken around a week for my prize to arrive after I get the email.

lol this is rigged my camera from 1/9 didnt ship nor a shipping confirmation. for everyone who got a camera from bing did you all get a shipping email? if not i hope i do get a confirmation or ships

[quote name='killer9']your flagged himes gotta be[/QUOTE]
why would i be flagged :D if everyone got there cameras :( i still have hope! did everyone get a shipping conf before getting the camera

[quote name='killer9']i think everyone did get shipping info man[/QUOTE]

well i used this email to order my camera [email protected] and than bing sent me a automated email to my [email protected]
will i still get my camera :( omfg!!! i should of gotten a shipping email to either one of the emails

I got a shipping confirmation for mine from 1/9.

Did you send the order email to another club bing account? You should have really just sent it to the same email as the club bing account. You're more than likely flagged then.

[quote name='major morgan']I got a shipping confirmation for mine from 1/9.

Did you send the order email to another club bing account? You should have really just sent it to the same email as the club bing account. You're more than likely flagged then.[/QUOTE]
wow im fucked since i put a different email for my order confirmation.
wow do you think i'll still get a camera :(

does this mean i got flagged since i ordered a camera on 1/9 and it hasn't shipped i put different emails when i ordered the camera online bing i checked both my emails no confirmation anyone else waiting for there camera and what date ordered

[quote name='himes123']does this mean i got flagged since i ordered a camera on 1/9 and it hasn't shipped i put different emails when i ordered the camera online bing i checked both my emails no confirmation anyone else waiting for there camera and what date ordered[/QUOTE]

never ever use different emails than the one you signed up with for that account your flagged

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back