Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no reply to my email sent on the 17th asking them to review my account. I got a confirmation email telling me that I would receive a reply in up to two business days. They are just ignoring me.

[quote name='louiedog']My copy of Ninja Gaiden is still at the billing info received status as well. It's possible that some of the packages just didn't make it on the UPS truck yesterday and they'll likely go out tonight.[/QUOTE]

yeah seems like we are getting the March 8th

[quote name='tigerpants']hey has anyone received halo wars yet? and if so, is it the platinum version?[/QUOTE]

we'll tell you at Monday.

wow lol i wont get my camera since i used diff email than the 1 i signed up for on 1 of my account and had stuff ship with it. everyone got there confirmation and i didn't anyone else still waiting for there camera?

[quote name='CaptainKirk']yeah seems like we are getting the March 8th[/QUOTE]

If they ship it tonight I'll get it tomorrow.

[quote name='rickyff7']we'll tell you at Monday.[/QUOTE]

Some people probably got theirs today. Some will get it tomorrow.

They need to add another prize between 12 and 20k. Or Flip Mino camera. C'mon, I don't want to buy one, so a free one would make it worth punishing myself doing word puzzles for an hour a day. I'd also accept a different digital camera.

Princess Cut Diamond Earrings 21,750 tickets

each princess cut diamond measures approx. 2.5mm
.15 total carat weight for both earrings
sterling silver four prong setting
pierced earrings only
includes beautiful velvet gift box

Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Pendant 21,750 Tickets

the round brillian cut diamond measures approx. 2.8 mm
.10 carat weight
18"sterling silver chain
includes beautiful velvet gift box

Hmmm any ladies on here that have opinions on these? Might be worth getting for the lady friend.

I haven't looked into the new vote prizes yet, but from first glance, I'd pick the pendant mainly because the .15 carat for the earrings is divided into 2 (so each earring is going to be very small), versus the pendant is .10 by itself (which is still not big, but bigger than the earrings). That's my reasoning for now. I need to look them up to compare though.

The pendant gets my vote. Those huge claws on the earrings are kind of ugly.

Sold my second camera in less than 24 hours. I wish I'd ordered more. ;)

How often are new prizes available? I know this question is probably already mentioned but I dont feel like looking through all the pages:D

[quote name='Killmatic10']How often are new prizes available? I know this question is probably already mentioned but I dont feel like looking through all the pages:D[/QUOTE]

It's been asked many times. It's also been answered many times, so I don't feel like doing it again.

edit: Okay, I was just kidding around because you decided to come in and announce your laziness. If you'd asked straight up I would have answered before. :)

There's no pattern to when they add prizes. Every few months they'll dump a lot of new stuff at once, and in between they'll add an item or two here and there. It's always on weekdays. There's no way to predict when something new will be added or what it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Killmatic10']How often are new prizes available? I know this question is probably already mentioned but I dont feel like looking through all the pages:D[/QUOTE]
Scroll through my blog and try to find a pattern for yourself... The ProBing Blog

It has almost all of the prizes going back to early 2009 (except the digital downloads, and FF Miles), as well as most of the big ticket items going back as far as mid 2007. You can just flip through the calendar and look at all the days that are in blue...

[quote name='louiedog']It's been asked many times. It's also been answered many times, so I don't feel like doing it again.
...[/QUOTE]
You should have left your response with that...
icon8.gif
*cough*wuss*cough* :whistle2:#
[quote name='CaptainKirk']it used to be around every friday

but since this VIP thing its rare[/QUOTE]
Nah... There was never any rhyme nor reason to it...

[quote name='CaptainKirk']160GB HDD is shipping[/QUOTE]

Has your game's status changed from "billing info received" yet? Mine hasn't budged.

Normally, when Bing prizes ship for me, I get them the next day, because I live close enough to Louisville KY (which is where Arvato is located).

I got a bunch of shipping emails last night for the 2 games and a couple of the DVDs, and ALL of them are still stuck on Billing Info...

If they had shipped yesterday (with damaged labels), then they would have arrived today. But, they were not on the truck today (UPS did deliver some other stuff though).

So, no... I don't think any of that stuff actually shipped... Again (i.e. didn't change tonight, either). Ugh!

[quote name='A Gamer']Normally, when Bing prizes ship for me, I get them the next day, because I live close enough to Louisville KY (which is where Arvato is located).

I got a bunch of shipping emails last night for the 2 games and a couple of the DVDs, and ALL of them are still stuck on Billing Info...

If they had shipped yesterday (with damaged labels), then they would have arrived today. But, they were not on the truck today (UPS did deliver some other stuff though).

So, no... I don't think any of that stuff actually shipped... Again (i.e. didn't change tonight, either). Ugh![/QUOTE]

Well, it's nice to hear that it's widespread and not just a couple of us. Luckily I'm not too concerned with those games shipping quickly because I've played both and already own one.

regarding the Halo Wars and Ninja games not showing progress on UPS...this has happened to me before. It had no info and I didn't get an ETA until it just showed up one day (in the usual timeline, might be off by a couple of days). So, don't worry.

wow fail i got flagged for my camera just because i put a different email when i ordered the camera! wow i hope another camera comes up from club bing so i can order another one starting over at 8k tickets sucks ass!:(

[quote name='CaptainKirk']sucks though, because I do not know when to be home lol[/QUOTE]
The Halo Wars game doesn't require a signature, so UPS can just leave it at your front door.

[quote name='julie']The Halo Wars game doesn't require a signature, so UPS can just leave it at your front door.[/QUOTE]

When your front door is a apartment building hallway, doesnt make me feel confident

[quote name='CaptainKirk']could be worse, I am sure you have gotten free stuff you never had before from Club Bing right?[/QUOTE]
its cool kirk i'll wait for another camera to be put up. ill have enough tickets by then. lol even though i did play bing this is like my second time getting flagged. my old address which was a 20gig xbox360 1yr ago and a camera this yr since i think the only way i got flagged was from putting a different email for my order gg :D

[quote name='CaptainKirk']When your front door is a apartment building hallway, doesnt make me feel confident[/QUOTE]
In that case, he might not leave it at the front door at all. When things need a signature, then of course they need you to sign for it. But when it doesn't require a signature, then the UPS guy has to make the decision to leave it at the front door or not. If he deems your neighborhood unsafe to leave things unattended, then he'll leave a note telling you he'll return the next day.

Anyone shipping e-mail with orders from Feb. 3 not showing the arrival date?

I got a shipping e-mails for Halo Wars and Ninja Gaiden II and they have not been updated for 2 days...

Anyone else have this problem?

read the last 2 pages of me, all about me complaining about my shipping not updating

I think they are still on the way just messed up for everyone

[quote name='CaptainKirk']read the last 2 pages of me, all about me complaining about my shipping not updating

I think they are still on the way just messed up for everyone[/QUOTE]

Weird that it's happening with the same 2 games lol

[quote name='CaptainKirk']yup, i think there system is messed up for those two games[/QUOTE]
I got some DVDs that are in the same situation... So it is not just the infamous games...

The fact that they are basically the same shape got me thinking that maybe Arvato ran out of bubble mailers? They had the shipping labels all ready to go, but nothing to slap them on??? :roll:

The good news is that it means our accounts are not flagged... Course Arvato has another 8 weeks to get their act together before we can do anything about it... How long do you think it will take them to order/receive more bubble mailers? :whistle2:#

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Did you get it yet? Mine is still in billing information received.[/QUOTE]

I think A Gamer's theory that they're out of bubble mailers makes sense. When it was just a couple people I thought they may have miscounted stock or forgotten a few items off in some corner. But, since it's widespread and has impacted games and DVDs, the mailer thing seems like the most plausible answer. That's really the only thing they all have in common that's separate from prizes that are shipping.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Did you get it yet? Mine is still in billing information received.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mines still stuck in lymbo

[quote name='louiedog']I think A Gamer's theory that they're out of bubble mailers makes sense. When it was just a couple people I thought they may have miscounted stock or forgotten a few items off in some corner. But, since it's widespread and has impacted games and DVDs, the mailer thing seems like the most plausible answer. That's really the only thing they all have in common that's separate from prizes that are shipping.[/QUOTE]
I should have read the rest of the page before I replied. How hard is it to get bubble mailers assuming that is the problem? Shit I have few extra lying around.

You guys just need to relax, an extra day or two isn't gonna hurt anyone. Plus this shipping is a TON better than it use to be (super late with no shipping email).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back