Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='eduong79']anyone know if the gears of war is the 2 disc edition?[/QUOTE]

The Gears of War that I received is the Platinum Hits version which has a second disc with all of the DLC.

[quote name='killer9']really aw damn mine didnt have extra lame[/QUOTE]

I got mine in August, I think the ones they sent out earlier were the regular. I don't know what they're shipping now.

[quote name='louiedog']The Gears of War that I received is the Platinum Hits version which has a second disc with all of the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the one i received in december of 2009 was also Plat. hits and came with a second disc

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Got shipping email for PIXMA MP560 Multifunction Wireless Printer! And it weighs a whopping 28.50 lbs with signature required and all! I can't wait! =D[/QUOTE]
Ditto on the printer. Ordered 2/13, and scheduled for delivery 3/17.

Yay!

BTW Killer. Nice haul!

well i didn't get my camera when Bing put the first Sony dsc w230 camera for putting a different email than the one i signed up for my order confirmation
im remaking another account to get the Sony dsc w330 camera
will i get the camera this time and not get flagged if i put the same identical Bing account email and order confirmation email for my camera i will be getting next week.should i put my real name for the order confirmation or should i put my name and one letter last name
thanks =D

[quote name='snagra']Has anyone received shipping info for an ereader?[/QUOTE]

I got an email last night for a Reader that shipped Friday. I ordered the first day it was up.

[quote name='louiedog']I got an email last night for a Reader that shipped Friday. I ordered the first day it was up.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone received info for it ordered on or after 2/12.

Well looks like my account is flagged :whistle2:(

My Ninja Gainden is still stuck at billing info. received and I didn't get my xbox e-mail tonight.

[quote name='Shuino']Well looks like my account is flagged :whistle2:(

My Ninja Gainden is still stuck at billing info. received and I didn't get my xbox e-mail tonight.[/QUOTE]

even if you were flagged, I dont think it would effect a prize that is that far in the process

meaning if you get billing info I think that is a farther step then say them checking for fair play/addresses

[quote name='killer9']just got shipping info for my

xbox 360
juicer
blender woot

all ccoming thursday the 18th[/QUOTE]

:applause: Since I'm assuming you ordered them all on the same day, to the same address...that might be the most epic single home delivery from clubbing since they banned the address trick :applause:

[quote name='killer9']call ups about ur game cant hurt[/QUOTE]

I called UPS and they told me to take it up with Bing as UPS never received the package yet.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']even if you were flagged, I dont think it would effect a prize that is that far in the process

meaning if you get billing info I think that is a farther step then say them checking for fair play/addresses[/QUOTE]

Idk about that since Bing still never gave UPS the game. Billing Info. received just means they contacted UPS about a delivery and doesn't mean UPS has the package.

I'm hoping I'm wrong cause it would be nice to get my game and xbox :D

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_PLAYINGCARDS_sm.png
CB_ROUNDSTRESSBALL_sm.png

- Playing Cards
- Stressball
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']even if you were flagged, I dont think it would effect a prize that is that far in the process

meaning if you get billing info I think that is a farther step then say them checking for fair play/addresses[/QUOTE]

If you got to billing info received then you are definitely not flagged. It is believed that MS checks accounts for flagging on a regular 29-32 day schedule and then releases those orders to Arvato for shipment. Getting to the 'Billing info received' point indicates that your account was successfully reviewed, and the order was sent for fulfillment. Getting stuck at billing info received means that Arvato has printed a shipping label for it, but that shipping label is not moving through the UPS tracking system. This typically means that it is still sitting at the distribution center, but can also happen due to glitches in the tracking system probably due to a missed scan somewhere along the line. I have never heard of MS recalling a prize due to flagging. That being said it is possible that your account got flagged between when it was reviewed for the game and when it was reviewed for the XBox.

[quote name='kvadair']If you got to billing info received then you are definitely not flagged. It is believed that MS checks accounts for flagging on a regular 29-32 day schedule and then releases those orders to Arvato for shipment. Getting to the 'Billing info received' point indicates that your account was successfully reviewed, and the order was sent for fulfillment. Getting stuck at billing info received means that Arvato has printed a shipping label for it, but that shipping label is not moving through the UPS tracking system. This typically means that it is still sitting at the distribution center, but can also happen due to glitches in the tracking system probably due to a missed scan somewhere along the line. I have never heard of MS recalling a prize due to flagging. That being said it is possible that your account got flagged between when it was reviewed for the game and when it was reviewed for the XBox.[/QUOTE]

UPS never got the package is what they said when that called. They said it was still at the shippers warehouse and was not into the UPS system yet.

I'm hoping I'm not flagged but an item stuck at billing info. received for 2 weeks and no Xbox e-mail, I'm starting to wonder.

[quote name='shesjustaglitch']I don't think the mods know what Return Fraud actually is...

Returning an unopened item to a store that carries that item isn't.[/QUOTE]

Actually yes it is since that store did not sell it to you. You're accepting money (or store credit) for something they're not responsible for. Now, enough of this talk.

Still waiting on my shipping for the desktop I got at the cheaper price.

[quote name='Shuino']...
I'm hoping I'm not flagged but an item stuck at billing info. received for 2 weeks and no Xbox e-mail, I'm starting to wonder.[/QUOTE]
It has nothing to do with your Club Bing account status. Actually, if anything, it confirms that your account was in good standing as of the day you got the shipping/tracking email.

The problem is that Arvato (the drop shipper) printed up the label (i.e. 'reserved' that tracking number), but they never actually gave the package to UPS. This is most likely a shipping logistics issue (ran out of boxes? tuck too small?), they ran out of inventory (now backordered?) or an oversight (your package fell off the conveyor belt/rollers?). Either way, it has nothing to do with Bing any more, unless they never ship it. If you don't get the package after 12 weeks, email Club Bing with the 'undelivered' tracking number, and they will either re-submit the fulfillment request (which will ship out the next day) or they will refund the tickets (if the item is no longer available).

[quote name='A Gamer']It has nothing to do with your Club Bing account status. Actually, if anything, it confirms that your account was in good standing as of the day you got the shipping/tracking email.

The problem is that Arvato (the drop shipper) printed up the label (i.e. 'reserved' that tracking number), but they never actually gave the package to UPS. This is most likely a shipping logistics issue (ran out of boxes? tuck too small?), they ran out of inventory (now backordered?) or an oversight (your package fell off the conveyor belt/rollers?). Either way, it has nothing to do with Bing any more, unless they never ship it. If you don't get the package after 12 weeks, email Club Bing with the 'undelivered' tracking number, and they will either re-submit the fulfillment request (which will ship out the next day) or they will refund the tickets (if the item is no longer available).[/QUOTE]

I e-mailed them about it already and they told me to wait 2 weeks starting the 3/12 and if I still don't have it contact them again.

my watch still stuck at billing info i just got from the ups man thiss thing is awesome love this watch mAn even the box it came in is leather cool

002-13.jpg

001-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My 360 showed up. I just registered it online and it says the warranty expires in August, so I guess it's a refurb. It looks to be in perfect condition from the outside and is a Jasper. I'll be calling support to get them to reset the warranty.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:
- Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition
[/QUOTE]
Argh! :shock: That's the one I was going for -- only a few days away, too :wall:

[quote name='thenutman69321']Got my Micheal Kors watch last night. Pretty cool, now I just gotta find a tool small enough to shorten the watch band.[/QUOTE]

cool, does it have any bing logos etched into it?

[quote name='free_willy']I have an etching tool if you'd like to rectify that[/QUOTE]

I have access to an industrial engraving laser. I used it to put my name on the inside of one of the links of my last watch to prove it was mine in case of theft. I figured if I ever got sick of it (not likely since it was only visible when the watch was off) I could just switch it for an unused link.

[quote name='Shafted']anyone redeemed for michael korrs watches on 2/10 and haven't recieved shipping emails yet?[/QUOTE]

damn shafted why are you getting shafted lately

I recieved my Sony Ereader today and it came in this plastic bag with the sticker on the plastic bag so I didn't have to remove it from the actual box! Now selling it just became so much easier and this should be one of the last things I have to sell in order to buy myself the car I've been wanting.

You know you play too much ClubBing when...

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I recieved my Sony Ereader ... selling it... this should be one of the last things I have to sell in order to buy myself the car I've been wanting.[/QUOTE]

CB doesn't seem to be that good at keeping the VIP stuff up, and at the same time, the headset's been on "limited time only" for months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back