Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mewcurano']You know you play too much ClubBing when...

CB doesn't seem to be that good at keeping the VIP stuff up, and at the same time, the headset's been on "limited time only" for months...[/QUOTE]
Oh if only you knew...

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Oh if only you knew...[/QUOTE]

:applause: I think I speak for all of us when I say we would like to see a picture of the car you purchase with clubbing profits :)

[quote name='killer9']damn shafted why are you getting shafted lately[/QUOTE]

if i would've known this, i would've lubed it up

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']:applause: I think I speak for all of us when I say we would like to see a picture of the car you purchase with clubbing profits :)[/QUOTE]
Will do lol:bouncy:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']:applause: I think I speak for all of us when I say we would like to see a picture of the car you purchase with clubbing profits :)[/QUOTE]

actually in my opinion... you should have BING etched on the hood...

just a suggestion.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']On the hood? NO one will see it there! I say get it vinyled on both sides of the car![/QUOTE]

And some shiny metallic VOID decals.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']On the hood? NO one will see it there! I say get it vinyled on both sides of the car![/QUOTE]
I think a Bing paint job would be much nicer.

[quote name='louiedog']And some shiny metallic VOID decals.[/QUOTE]

lol, or have the chicktionary chickens as a window decal on the back :lol:

Just got my shipping info for the pin art, stressball, water bottle, and beatnik USB lamp last night :p Also ordered 2 cameras, 1 Sony Reader, and 1 GPS a few days ago. Its been a good week :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']anyone get tracking info for the norelco shaver i need to shave bad[/QUOTE]

I ordered the camera on the 16th, and no info yet but I believe they are a couple of days behind, so I'm expecting the shipping email on Sunday or Monday.

[quote name='shesjustaglitch']I don't think the mods know what Return Fraud actually is...

Returning an unopened item to a store that carries that item isn't.[/QUOTE]

no, actually, that is return fraud. The store is only responsible for an item you purchased from them. just like buying a game on clearance at Target and returning it to WM for full price is return fraud.

Still waiting on info about my keyboard set. I really hope my account isn't flagged. I have enough in it to get a big prize, but it's pointless if it's flagged.

Keyboard emails already went out -- considering it was up for only about a day, if you don't have your email, you're not getting it.

[quote name='DypaehC']Keyboard emails already went out -- considering it was up for only about a day, if you don't have your email, you're not getting it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far. Just because it was only available for a day, doesn't mean everyone who ordered it is going to get the shipping email the same day. I've already had a few instances that differ from the bing norm, so there isn't this cut and dry way of determining whether an item is coming. I've had an item ship out several days after everyone else's (same item, ordered same day), and I just had a game delivered in which I didn't even get the shipping email until after it delivered.

E-Reader ordered 2/14 shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (3/18). Most excited I've been to get something from Club Bing yet! Can't wait!

Snap got my e-mail for my Xbox!

Order Feb. 13 it's going to get here tomorrow.

I still have no idea what's going on with that Ninja Gaiden II though.... wierd

Someone help me out here, you guys are far more up on this than I am - after an item vanishes, is it always a "Who knows when it'll be back" kinda thing, or do they sometimes reappear as soon as a couple days pass?

^^^ This...

However, if it is a new item that was only listed for a short time, they often make a short appearance about 30 days after they were originally listed. I assume it is the inventory that is 'recovered' from all the accounts that had placed orders but got flagged during the order verification/validation that happens about 29-to-32 days after the order is placed.

I'd like to see the e-reader come back. I was gonna grab it on Friday. I got the heater Monday and the mixer is out for delivery now.

I really hope the e-reader comes back because I had started gaming on my account again to go for one. I may just get my account with a good bit in it for when they do add an item I am interested in.

LOL I will be taking all of these suggestions into consideration. I'll see what I can do :lol:
[quote name='Afflicted']actually in my opinion... you should have BING etched on the hood...

just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='louiedog']And some shiny metallic VOID decals.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkZion']I think a Bing paint job would be much nicer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='solid-alchemist']lol, or have the chicktionary chickens as a window decal on the back :lol:[/QUOTE]

Anyone know the exact resale price on that sony camera? Not the camcorder but the dsc-w330 camera. I looked around and it sells new for around $160 and almost $200 on ebay, i don't know why. I'm planning to sell it for $140 or so but do you guys think that's even possible?

[quote name='uEih']Anyone know the exact resale price on that sony camera? Not the camcorder but the dsc-w330 camera. I looked around and it sells new for around $160 and almost $200 on ebay, i don't know why. I'm planning to sell it for $140 or so but do you guys think that's even possible?[/QUOTE]

If you check the completed listings on eBay people are buying it new at around $130 to $160 -- so yes, it is indeed possible.

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']If you check the completed listings on eBay people are buying it new at around $130 to $160 -- so yes, it is indeed possible.[/QUOTE]

Think the camera is the least tickets for the money prize if you plan on selling something on ebay? Nothing I really want and I have 25k tickets, what would sell for the most on ebay that's 25k or under?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Think the camera is the least tickets for the money prize if you plan on selling something on ebay? Nothing I really want and I have 25k tickets, what would sell for the most on ebay that's 25k or under?[/QUOTE]

The camera is definitely the best up there if you're looking to sell on ebay using the least amount of tickets. The GPS at 36k and the blu-ray player at 39k only go for $100 on ebay compared.

EDIT: Oh and nothing below 25k tickets are as profitable from my research...

never mind i got shipping info for

taylor swift cd
norelco shaver
lip balm usps
twilight saga collection
stressball

all coming monday

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ordered the Blender? I'm curious to know how it is, especially as I can not find it online to look at reviews. The base looks very similar to the 4 and 5 speed kitchenaid blenders.

[quote name='killer9']i get mine today i will take pictures and post them[/QUOTE]

Requesting a picture of a blended item.

[quote name='killer9']never mind i got shipping info for

taylor swift cd
norelco shaver
lip balm usps
twilight saga collection
stressball

all coming monday[/QUOTE]
Now I know you stated the Twilight collection wasn't for you, but is the Taylor Swift cd for you?

[quote name='DarkZion']Now I know you stated the Twilight collection wasn't for you, but is the Taylor Swift cd for you?[/QUOTE]

no cant stand her

[quote name='plft']Has anyone ordered the Blender? I'm curious to know how it is, especially as I can not find it online to look at reviews. The base looks very similar to the 4 and 5 speed kitchenaid blenders.[/QUOTE]
I am fairly certain it is the KSB540WH, but not a lot of reviews out there.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_MAGELLAN1470_sm.png

- Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Got the black Kitchenaid stand mixer Wednesday and was wondering if it was new or a refurb. I called Kitchenaid with the model and serial numbers and it is a new model. Now I know how to list it on Ebay. My wife is not happy.

[quote name='civic_duty']...
Now I know how to list it on Ebay. My wife is not happy.[/QUOTE]
I got my wife a nice new black one... Going to sell her old one at the yearly neighborhood garage sale...

My wife is very happy with me... *hint*hint* *wink*wink* *nudge*nudge* :whistle2:#

Wow bing just keeps pulling the items I am working towards. First they pull the reader now the GPS. At this rate they won't have anything left I want on bing.

[quote name='civic_duty']Got the black Kitchenaid stand mixer Wednesday and was wondering if it was new or a refurb. I called Kitchenaid with the model and serial numbers and it is a new model. Now I know how to list it on Ebay. My wife is not happy.[/QUOTE]

its brand new

[quote name='A Gamer']I got my wife a nice new black one...

My wife is very happy with me... *hint*hint* *wink*wink* *nudge*nudge* :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

As long as you're OK with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back