Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']A Gamer, the patience you show people in both this thread and other forums is commendable. I have no idea how you do it.[/QUOTE]
Just FYI, that was not my original response... But, I took a long deep breath before hitting the 'Submit Reply' button, and decided to rewrite it... A bit... Well, the whole thing. :bomb:

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Thanks, I just made a second account and your little guide helped a lot. I used the name of a sibling, so they have the same last name as me and I used the email that I made the account with :)[/QUOTE]
You're welcome. It was my pleasure. And, thanks for letting me know...

See... At least I was able to help somebody... :applause:

[quote name='A Gamer']Just FYI, that was not my original response... But, I took a long deep breath before hitting the 'Submit Reply' button, and decided to rewrite it... A bit... Well, the whole thing. :bomb:

You're welcome. It was my pleasure. And, thanks for letting me know...

See... At least I was able to help somebody... :applause:[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Here's the pics:
0320101156.jpg

0320101156_01.jpg

0320101157.jpg

@GamerKingFaiz and Duckman5

Thanks for the pictures guys.

I wonder, if they make good video game covers?
Anyways i'm so happy that i got to upgrade my 360 hard drive, using usb hard drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DypaehC']Are you that fucking retarded? Seriously? Here's a link for it. http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/[/QUOTE]

I'm not... but looks like I know someone that is :lol:

Since you don't seem to have a sense of humor... the smilie in my first post was because I was making a joke... The one in this one is just me laughing my ass off at you....

Thanks for making my day!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']A Gamer, the patience you show people in both this thread and other forums is commendable. I have no idea how you do it.[/QUOTE]
+1 I have seen him help countless people in this forum as well as another one that I belong to. I used many of your posts to help me out when first getting into using Club Bing.

[quote name='killer9']me neither i need a shave badddd[/QUOTE]

I'm debating doing a before and after picture montage :cool: I'm scruffy as hell I hope it gets here tomorrow

[quote name='cin84_12']You guys haven't shaved in a month? Ew

Still no word on my keyboard. I guess I am flagged which sucks since I sued my home address.[/QUOTE]

o really

[quote name='cin84_12']You guys haven't shaved in a month? Ew

Still no word on my keyboard. I guess I am flagged which sucks since I sued my home address.[/QUOTE]

Not a month, but like 6 days :booty: as you can imagine...I'm looking forward to the razor lol

Sorry about the ban, but that's what friends are for :) use one of them

will switching my first name to my last name and my last name to my first name get me flagged for the order confirmation? i have lot's of club bing account's with my name on them. i really want this camera in 3 days thanks!

Himes, you've really gotta be joking by now.

And not shaving for a month isn't bad. That's pretty much how you grow a beard... But girls on the other hand...that's bad.

cmon tell me will i get flagged. i been typing for 21days straight 1hour a day. i want this camera because i got flagged for the dsc 230 putting different email on order confirmation.
well if i put a different first name and same last name im ok and can i switch the first name and last name.
tell me last time !!!

[quote name='himes123']cmon tell me will i get flagged. i been typing for 21days straight 1hour a day. i want this camera because i got flagged for the dsc 230 putting different email on order confirmation.
well if i put a different first name and same last name im ok and can i switch the first name and last name.
tell me last time !!![/QUOTE]

Yes...

Himes, whenever you get the urge to ask a question in this thread, stop yourself and read this instead.

Anyways. I finally got my shipping email for Ninja Gaiden II, so Bing's distributor can stop holding it for me and ship them out. :p

Himes are you 12 or something? We've answered every one of your questions in a clear and concise fashion, and you keep asking them as if you had no idea what is going on...if you have multiple accounts all of them with your name shipping to the same house they will all be flagged.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_PILATESBAND_sm.png
CB_BLACKBOTL_sm.png
CB_MKPURSE_sm.png

- Pilates Aerobic Bands
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle Black
- Michael Kors Designer Purse Brown
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='Redeema']Finally, the hand bag is gone, they can add something nice(r) now.[/QUOTE]

Wish they would have been gone much sooner -- before my wife made me waste my points on both the brown and black ones.

How can anyone sleep at night charging $200-$300 for a purse?

Anyone order the hard drive around 2/19? I haven't gotten my shipping email and i'm hoping it's not because of how quickly i'm going through the Flexicon puzzles...

[quote name='free_willy']Wish they would have been gone much sooner -- before my wife made me waste my points on both the brown and black ones.

How can anyone sleep at night charging $200-$300 for a purse?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they sleep in nothing but the finest beds with dozens of mistresses with the purse money.

P1000046.jpg

Norelco Shaving System Ordered 2/16 Arrived 2/22
Windows Lifecam vx-7000 Ordered 2/17 Arrived 2/22

Tomorrow morning...the shave is going to happen, possibly before/after pics lol

hey has anyone found out how get vip i have vista 64 anyone find a fix for this?

i need a new blender

if i use the name boby instead of bobby and davd instead of david will i get flagged?
i wanna get my prize since i got multiple accounts

[quote name='himes123']if i use the name boby instead of bobby and davd instead of david will i get flagged?
i wanna get my prize since i got multiple accounts[/QUOTE]

yes himes, you will get flagged. you should consider just giving up on Club Bing.

Those cheap bastards don't let us do nothin'!

[quote name='himes123']if i use the name boby instead of bobby and davd instead of david will i get flagged?
i wanna get my prize since i got multiple accounts[/QUOTE]

HOW DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT GET IT YET!!!! Instead of using Davd, just use Bob. :roll:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']HOW DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT GET IT YET!!!! Instead of using Davd, just use Bob. :roll:[/QUOTE]
but why bob cause my names david and if i use bob my family doesnt know a bob. lmao!!!

[quote name='major morgan']yes himes, you will get flagged. you should consider just giving up on Club Bing.

Those cheap bastards don't let us do nothin'![/QUOTE]
i will after i order my camera and not get flagged.
i got myself flagged either same first name or i put different email for my order confirmation. i would of had the dsc 230 if it was backordered 330 :(

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Tomorrow morning...the shave is going to happen, possibly before/after pics lol[/QUOTE]
Better yet, shave half your face so your head is the before & after.

[quote name='himes123']but why bob cause my names david and if i use bob my family doesnt know a bob. lmao!!![/QUOTE]
That's simple enough, just get your name changed to Bob.

[quote name='himes123']but why bob cause my names david and if i use bob my family doesnt know a bob. lmao!!![/QUOTE]
I can conclude from all of these posts that himes is trollin'. Nobody can seriously be this stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back