Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jerry-kun']Fable 2 is a limited time prize, so do I jump on that now and wait, or hold out for the 250GB hard drive? Maan... decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

If it were me I'd order Fable 2. According to A Gamer's blog, the two times the 160 GB drive was listed, it was up for 2-3 weeks. I expect they probably are stocking at least the same number of drives this time. There are also a ton of prizes up right now that people are ordering and draining their tickets with. Combine all of that with the fact that a lot of people already have 160 GB drives and may not see the need to order a 250 as well, I'd say your odds are good. That's just an idea though, it could disappear in two hours for all I know.

Anyone know if the hard drive can be put in the PS3? I went ahead and ordered it anyway because it is always nice to have an external hard drive laying around but if I can I will probably bump my PS3 from the 160 it is at now to 250.

[quote name='wissy']Anyone know if the hard drive can be put in the PS3? I went ahead and ordered it anyway because it is always nice to have an external hard drive laying around but if I can I will probably bump my PS3 from the 160 it is at now to 250.[/QUOTE]
Inside is a laptop hard drive so you should be able to use it with your PS3.

[quote name='killer9']i opened my 160 alot of connectors and wires you might have to de solder stuff[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Mine has a standard SATA connection, which means it just needs to be unplugged and put in a PS3.

[quote name='killer9']i opened my 160 alot of connectors and wires you might have to de solder stuff[/QUOTE]

What? It's a simple unscrewing of four screws and unplugging the drive from the mainboard. Wala, 2.5'' SATA HDD for use in anything SATA-capable.

[quote name='killer9']if that trully is the case my 250 gb one will be going in my ps3 slim and the 120 gb one will go in its case[/QUOTE]
Standard SATA drive. In my case they were all Western Digital Scorpio Blue (WD1600BEVT), which I have been told were compatible with X3060 (and probably PS3, too). But some people have posted that they got Toshiba HDDs, so YMMV for the X360. Any SATA should work in the PS3.

(1) Remove the 2 small screws on the connector side.
(2) Carefully slide out the innards.
(3) Slide the drive away from the connector.

No screws inside. Just the 2 on the outside. The remaining 2 screws on the other side of the enclosure just hold the end-cap on.

of2hxu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Gamer']Standard SATA drive. In my case they were all Western Digital Scorpio Blue (WD1600BEVT), which I have been told were compatible with X3060 (and probably PS3, too). But some people have posted that they got Toshiba HDDs, so YMMV for the X360. Any SATA should work in the PS3.

(1) Remove the 2 small screws on the connector side.
(2) Carefully slide out the innards.
(3) Slide the drive away from the connector.

No screws inside. Just the 2 on the outside. The remaining 2 screws on the other side of the enclosure just hold the end-cap on.

of2hxu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

nevermind ur rite dur mines fujitsu though

Man, the decisions... now that that HDD is up, I think I'm going to get that and the norelco shaver instead of the printer/copier. I hope that's a good decision, 'cause it'll be some time before I can save up this many points again.

Who am I kidding? A huge HDD and a clean, smooth neck wins over a stupid printer any day, haha.

[quote name='shurija']I'm running out of points trying to redeem all these prizes..[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's exactly what they want us to do. :shame: Club Bing!

I will wait this round out for something bigger/better that I must get.

[quote name='killer9']i have more than enough points to cover everything ms throws at us[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I have, however, drained 2 complete accounts over the past day or two :cool:

[quote name='killer9']if you dont have an xbox 360 go for that otherwise get the games[/QUOTE]

It would be pretty pointless to get the games without a way to play them.

I hear they make good coasters, though

[quote name='jumpercable']It would be pretty pointless to get the games without a way to play them.

I hear they make good coasters, though[/QUOTE]

That raises the question: What's more pointless, games with no system or a system with no games?

I'd get the games personally, since they will more than likely not be showing back up. Plus you could always save up for a big prize (ereader if it returns) and sell it to get a 360.

• 3 am 4/16 to 3 am 4/17 for Eastern;
  • 2 am 4/16 to 2 am 4/17 for Central;
  • 1 am 4/16 to 1 am 4/17 for Mountain;

dont forget double ticket day dont max out now wait till tommorow

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']That raises the question: What's more pointless, games with no system or a system with no games?

I'd get the games personally, since they will more than likely not be showing back up. Plus you could always save up for a big prize (ereader if it returns) and sell it to get a 360.[/QUOTE]

You could always buy some cheapy games like Crackdown or something when you're waiting for some 360 games to come back up.

$5 is way easier to throw down than $200 is.

Also, it's a lot more troublesome to sell a prize like an ereader and then buy a 360 than it is to just order the 360.

[quote name='jumpercable']You could always buy some cheapy games like Crackdown or something when you're waiting for some 360 games to come back up.

$5 is way easier to throw down than $200 is.

Also, it's a lot more troublesome to sell a prize like an ereader and then buy a 360 than it is to just order the 360.[/QUOTE]

Would you rather have Fable 2/ Halo 3 or Crackdown? Also, for the past month the savvy shopper (CAG) has been able to find new arcade units for around 150. I also had no problem selling my ereader on craigslist.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
68A00014_sm.png
9AM00014_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png

- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Would you rather have Fable 2/ Halo 3 or Crackdown? Also, for the past month the savvy shopper (CAG) has been able to find new arcade units for around 150. I also had no problem selling my ereader on craigslist.[/QUOTE]
I'd easily take Crackdown over Fable 2. Never played ODST so I'm not sure on that one.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:
65W00001_sm.png
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000[/QUOTE]
Up, then down, then up, then down again, then up again, then down once again. Seriously, what is the deal with this particular keyboard.

[quote name='DarkZion']I'd easily take Crackdown over Fable 2. Never played ODST so I'm not sure on that one.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Dark Sector is another severely underrated game you can often pick up for $5.

[quote name='SlammedNiss'][/INDENT]Up, then down, then up, then down again, then up again, then down once again. Seriously, what is the deal with this particular keyboard.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't just say its just the keyboard. They've been doing that for a lot of the recently added prizes. The only thing I can think of is that they're just wanting to annoy us and make it seem like they're adding prizes constantly, when it reality they're just adding and removing the same prize.

[quote name='BitLooter']Agreed. Dark Sector is another severely underrated game you can often pick up for $5.[/QUOTE]
I never did pick that up. I wanted to, but just haven't.

man I want that 250 hdd!!! Need 5 more days :0

and a couple days ago my camcorder arrived, its nice......but sadly I have to get a new sd card lol, I'll post pics soon

[quote name='solid-alchemist']and a couple days ago my camcorder arrived, its nice......but sadly I have to get a new sd card lol, I'll post pics soon[/QUOTE]
I purchased the 8gb Sony Pro Duo card from amazon for $30 w/ free FSSS. Much cheaper than buying a bunch of those mini DVDr's.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Memory-S...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1271393032&sr=8-1

BTW, don't forget that Double Ticket day starts at 12:00 am PST. Get your typing fingers ready!

Let's see if we can manage to go a double ticket day without someone asking 'that thing they always ask on double ticket days.'

I would say exactly what it is, but then I know someone would ask it just to ruin it.

[quote name='DarkZion']Let's see if we can manage to go a double ticket day without someone asking 'that thing they always ask on double ticket days.'

I would say exactly what it is, but then I know someone would ask it just to ruin it.[/QUOTE]
So answer the question before it is asked:

Your bonus tickets won't show up immediately, it takes around 72 hours (3 days) for the bonus tickets to show up in your account.

Now we just have to post that at the top of every page during the day...

Side note, ordered the hard drive.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
9AM00014_sm.png
CB_MODWARF283749_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png

- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black: 4,600 Tickets
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English: 8,300 Tickets
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360: 9,300 Tickets
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000: 9,550 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it if so. Why are there two separate listings (each for different ticket amounts) for the 360 wireless controllers?

[quote name='Bruticis']Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it if so. Why are there two separate listings (each for different ticket amounts) for the 360 wireless controllers?[/QUOTE]
one comes with the receiver for the PC

I think this was mentioned before, but for those that received the Portable Hard Drive, is it a refurb/used item or did everyone receive a brand new hard drive? Thanks.

[quote name='zeldaking']I think this was mentioned before, but for those that received the Portable Hard Drive, is it a refurb/used item or did everyone receive a brand new hard drive? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
New, but opened for Bing 'branding'.

[quote name='A Gamer']New, but opened for Bing 'branding'.[/QUOTE]

I'm sick of the Bing branding. I don't really care that the logo is there, but they totally scuffed up the top of my Roomba and then failed to put him back in his bag when they repacked him. Poor little guy.

[quote name='SlammedNiss'][/INDENT] Up, then down, then up, then down again, then up again, then down once again. Seriously, what is the deal with this particular keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Word has it that this keyboard was originally purchased from a flea market on the edge of a small town in Nebraska. They say the man's table was like a museum of the arcane and mystical. However, hidden within these scattered objects of dubious origins was a keyboard and mouse combo, a "Wireless Optical Desktop 3000".

The buyer's keyboard and mouse had failed simultaneously the same day, so the purchase was a logical one. Maybe it was a coincidence. Perhaps fate had sabotaged him.

When the item was taken home, his life took a turn for the worse. He and his wife began fighting, and she left within a week. His goldfish floated to the top of the bowl, his pickup truck broke down. It was as if a country song began to happen to him.

When he was alone in his house, the real terror began to take shape. Lying in his bed, he would hear typing sounds coming from his office. When he would get up to check, of course, there was no one there. Then began the clicking sounds.

Incessant clicking and occasional typing. All alone in the house. Enough to drive a person mad.

One night, the clicking became so loud and angry that it woke him from his sleep. In addition, things like "I slit the tires on your house, bitch!", "Your mom!" and "Tea bag! Tea bag!" issued forth. Enough was enough. He stormed into his office and disconnected the keyboard and mouse combo, tossing both into the garbage can outside.

The following day, he saw that the keyboard and mouse had returned. He questioned whether he had actually thrown them away... it was, after all, the middle of the night and he may have simply dreamed it. He repeated the process and threw them away.

That night, more of the same. He was again awakened by the terrifying sound of "I will skullfuck you, bitch!" Upon entering the office, he discovered that the keyboard and mouse were back once again.

"No!" he cried out. "I threw you away! Garbage collection was last night! You can't be here!"

The keyboard and mouse said nothing, simply stared blankly at him with their green and red glow.

"Fine then," he said. "Kill it with fire."

He took the keyboard and mouse to his backyard, where he covered both in kerosene. He struck a match and reveled in watching them melt into an unrecognizable mass of plastic.

"It's over," he said aloud. "You can't hurt me anymore."

He returned to bed, satisfied.

Nearly an hour had passed. He found himself unable to sleep, haunted by visions of headshots and teabaggers.

From the backyard came a terrifying sound.

Click click.

"No," he said. "Impossible."

Click click. Click click.

"This can't be real!" he yelled. "You're not real!"

Louder now. Click click. Click click. Tap tap tap.

He sat up in bed.

It was coming from the hallway now. Click click. Click click.

He backed up against the wall.

The door began to open.

He realized, far too late, that he would be the one teabagged tonight.

YMMV, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back