Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a label on the KitchenAid box when I got it. Heat it with a hair dryer and you can peel it off. Do it slowly and it won't leave any residue.

The toaster oven has bing logo bezel in the handle. I think there was also a sticker on the box. The bezel is not removable, or at least it won't be easy. The Portable HD was etched on or something. Not removable with out looking extremely messed up.

[quote name='TheRobReport']when do we get our bonus points for friday? I just logged in and I dont have mine yet[/QUOTE]
And we have a winner, people!

Yeah I guess I should of combed through the 130+ pages of this hot mess of a thread to find out they changed their policies on the bonus points.

Suck a fat one lol'ers

Well it wasn't quite the question I was waiting for someone to ask, but it's close enough. Perhaps next time there won't be a winner.

And I just realized that there's no info on Double Ticket Days in the first post. Yet there's extensive information about the VIP Program. I think something should be added about DTDs.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Yeah I guess I should of combed through the 130+ pages of this hot mess of a thread to find out they changed their policies on the bonus points.

Suck a fat one lol'ers[/QUOTE]

1. you should accept the fact that if you are a noob to something you will get lol'd at

2. you also got lol'd because who changes their policies? no one especially not microsoft

[quote name='DarkZion']Well it wasn't quite the question I was waiting for someone to ask, but it's close enough. Perhaps next time there won't be a winner.

And I just realized that there's no info on Double Ticket Days in the first post. Yet there's extensive information about the VIP Program. I think something should be added about DTDs.[/QUOTE]

done used A gamers info credit to him

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainKirk']1. you should accept the fact that if you are a noob to something you will get lol'd at

2. you also got lol'd because who changes their policies? no one especially not microsoft[/QUOTE]
Ive already received

Too Human
White Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Lost Odyssey
Black Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Playing Cards
Gears of War
Xbox 360 Wireless Windows Controller
Mystery Ravenhurst

Not the most impressive list from bing but im far from a noob. Maybe im wrong but they used to give you the bonus points within 24 hours of the bonus day in the past. I just asked a question. Its not like these club bing threads are organized past the first few pages.

[quote name='killer9']done used A gamers info credit to him[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Thanks killer9.

And don't worry TheRobReport, usually on Double Ticket Days there's always someone asking why the game isn't giving them double tickets. Asking when they'll give the double tickets isn't as bad, since I don't most of know exactly when they update with the tickets.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Ive already received

Too Human
White Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Lost Odyssey
Black Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Playing Cards
Gears of War
Xbox 360 Wireless Windows Controller
Mystery Ravenhurst

Not the most impressive list from bing but im far from a noob. Maybe im wrong but they used to give you the bonus points within 24 hours of the bonus day in the past. I just asked a question. Its not like these club bing threads are organized past the first few pages.[/QUOTE]

I dont mean to be mean, but they never did, they inform you that they will in 72 hours in there print

[quote name='TheRobReport']when do we get our bonus points for friday? I just logged in and I dont have mine yet[/QUOTE]

CB says the bonus tickets from Double Ticket Days get added to your account within 72 hours. However, since it was on Fri and they don't work on weekends, so I'd say either Monday or Tues.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Yeah I guess I should of combed through the 130+ pages of this hot mess of a thread to find out they changed their policies on the bonus points.

Suck a fat one lol'ers[/QUOTE]

There is a search button at the top of every forum thread on this site. The first page of this thread, the one with all of the helpful CB info, clearly explains it takes a few days. This question was answered in huge bold letters just a couple of days ago. Before coming in and asking a questions, you should really either try and keep up with the thread, check the first page, or use the search. One of the reasons this thread is 130+ pages is because people are lazy and can't spend 30 seconds looking for the answer.

Edit: I should also point out that no one was laughing at you, so don't take it personally. It was the situation that was funny, where someone made a huge point to post about when the points would be added and amazingly no one asked.. until today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prizes Recently Added:

CB_EARL_sm.png
CB_GOURMERASBBAG_sm.png
9AM00014_sm.png
CB_MENVESTBLACK_XL_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHSILV_sm.png

- Dog Toy - Earl the Rubber Chicken: 2,400 Tickets
- Gourmet Lunch Tote Black Raspberry: 4,050 Tickets
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English: 8,300 Tickets
- Men's Patagonia Vest Black XL: 10,750 Tickets
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Silver Dial: 13,550 Tickets
Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_REVLONSTRAIGHT_sm.png
MensPatagoniaVestBlackCatalog_sm.png

- Revlon Professional 1" Straightener
- Men's Patagonia Vest Black L
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='louiedog']There is a search button at the top of every forum thread on this site. The first page of this thread, the one with all of the helpful CB info, clearly explains it takes a few days. This question was answered in huge bold letters just a couple of days ago. Before coming in and asking a questions, you should really either try and keep up with the thread, check the first page, or use the search. One of the reasons this thread is 130+ pages is because people are lazy and can't spend 30 seconds looking for the answer.
[/QUOTE]
In defense of TheRob, DTD info wasn't added to the first post until earlier today. Perhaps if you would "keep up with the thread", you would have seen where Killer9 just added that info.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']In defense of TheRob, DTD info wasn't added to the first post until earlier today. Perhaps if you would "keep up with the thread", you would have seen where Killer9 just added that info.[/QUOTE]

My mistake. I apologize. I was catching up on the last couple of pages and misread that part. I still stand by what I said. People should search for the answers to their questions before asking.

[quote name='mwc547']GPS is branded on the actual unit, and it isn't a sticker.[/QUOTE]
Mine isn't branded, but then again the only reason it isn't is because Bing sent me a defective unit and I sent it back to Magellan and they replaced it with a non branded one. ;)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I dont mean to be mean, but they never did, they inform you that they will in 72 hours in there print[/QUOTE]

i think there has been a couple times when it showed up within a day, but it's a rarity. honestly if they don't show, i'm not sure what the recourse is. though when i've remember to play on the double day, i've always got my points, just don't worry about it.

[quote name='megamanianation']Has there been any word about their making the toolbar available for Windows 7?[/QUOTE]
It does work for windows 7, just not windows x64.

I try really hard to get into the whole site, because the concept is awesome, but lawd, it's boring.

I have no motivation to keep looking at a site for words and then typing them in one by one to get 20 points, and then just do it again. Over. And over. And over.

Took the advice of everyone here and jumped on Fable as soon as I had the tickets. Won't regret it, I'm sure, I loved the demo... err.. Episode 1. :lol:

Guess I'll go for the hard drive next. Though that shaver is pretty tempting, too.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']If there wasn't a cap, and I could keep going, it'd be so much better. But the cap makes sense, I guess.[/QUOTE]
If there wasn't a cap, I have a feeling a few CAGs would be able to live off of flipping stuff.

[quote name='mewcurano']If there wasn't a cap, I have a feeling a few CAGs would be able to live off of flipping stuff.[/QUOTE]

I know I could if there wasn't a cap. ;)

[quote name='mewcurano']If there wasn't a cap, I have a feeling a few CAGs would be able to live off of flipping stuff.[/QUOTE]

:whee: I'd quit my jerb

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I try really hard to get into the whole site, because the concept is awesome, but lawd, it's boring.

I have no motivation to keep looking at a site for words and then typing them in one by one to get 20 points, and then just do it again. Over. And over. And over.[/QUOTE]
just do what all of us do.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']It does work for windows 7, just not windows x64.[/QUOTE]

any word on it being able to work on x64 in the future? I tried to do some extra download so that it would work on my laptop but the extra download said that it wouldn't work on my system.

[quote name='coolfelix']Ordered "LeapFrog My Pal Violet Learning Toy" for a relative (baby) on 03/22, it just shipped 04/19. That was fast...[/QUOTE]
Congrats on getting your prize...

But, I am not sure if I would say "that was fast"... I mean, if you had to wait 29-to-32 days for an Amazon.com order to ship, I doubt you would call that fast... :roll:

In this case it was 28 days... So, one day early... That happens from time to time... ;)

For the past year, almost all of my prizes have shipped in the 29-to-32 day window. Every once in a while, a prize ships at 28 days. And from time to time there are prizes that take a bit longer (voted prizes, a few back-orders, etc). Although, there have been quite a few more 28 day prizes reported recently, so I may need go back and adjust that to 28-to-32 days for future orders. :cool:

Arvato (the current Bing drop shipper) has been very good a keeping up with the orders since they caught up late 2008. This month they have been shipping an average of 230 prizes each day, which is nothing compared to the 2000+ prizes they were shipping during the peak times last year (all 1500 Black and Decker Drill Sets shipped on 4/23/09 for a total of 2508 Bing prizes shipped that day).

Yes, I suppose it's not that fast but it sure was faster than the other prices I ordered. All of them came at least one day after the same day from the previous month (I mean, e.g. from 25 to 25/26). This item actually shipped like 3 days before the day I ordered it last month.
I know it probably doesn't have much to do with the actual day you ordered it but the number of days, but this came as a surprise nonetheless. :lol:

[quote name='coolfelix']Yes, I suppose it's not that fast but it sure was faster than the other prices I ordered. All of them came at least one day after the same day from the previous month (I mean, e.g. from 25 to 25/26). This item actually shipped like 3 days before the day I ordered it last month.
I know it probably doesn't have much to do with the actual day you ordered it but the number of days, but this came as a surprise nonetheless. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Any chance that other stuff you're talking about was ordered in February and received in March? If so I think I know why. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back