Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about getting mileage on CB. They ask for your name, email and FF number. Last time I got miles for my sister, I put her name and her email address (different from the account email), I got flagged. So which name do I use and which email? Thanks.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_ICESCRAPER_sm.png
CB_MSJOURNAL_sm.png
WILSONBASKETBALL_sm.png
CB_BOOK17THEHELP_sm.png
BOOK4GIADAITALIAN_sm.png
C3S00002_sm.png
B4Y00035_sm.png
QPA00001_sm.png
CB_B4Z00001_sm.png
CB_TEACHEST_sm.png
B4E00025_sm.png
H9A00001_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHSILV_sm.png
GFBBQ_sm.png
CB_SONYDCRDVD650_sm.png

- Aspen Ice Scraper Blue
- Notebook & Pen
- Wilson Basketball
- The Help
- Everyday Italian
- Project Gotham Racing 4 for Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit
- Zune Cable Pack v2
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
- Tea Chest from Tea Forte
- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
- Zune Car Pack v2
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Silver Dial
- George Foreman Contemporary Grill
- Sony DCR-DVD650 Camcorder
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='julie']I have a question about getting mileage on CB. They ask for your name, email and FF number. Last time I got miles for my sister, I put her name and her email address (different from the account email), I got flagged. So which name do I use and which email? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I always use the name that goes with the FF account and the email that goes with the CB account.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:
CB_ICESCRAPER_sm.png
CB_MSJOURNAL_sm.png
WILSONBASKETBALL_sm.png
CB_BOOK17THEHELP_sm.png
BOOK4GIADAITALIAN_sm.png
C3S00002_sm.png
B4Y00035_sm.png
QPA00001_sm.png
CB_B4Z00001_sm.png
CB_TEACHEST_sm.png
B4E00025_sm.png
H9A00001_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHSILV_sm.png
GFBBQ_sm.png
CB_SONYDCRDVD650_sm.png

- Aspen Ice Scraper Blue
- Notebook & Pen
- Wilson Basketball
- The Help
- Everyday Italian
- Project Gotham Racing 4 for Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit
- Zune Cable Pack v2
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
- Tea Chest from Tea Forte
- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
- Zune Car Pack v2
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Silver Dial
- George Foreman Contemporary Grill
- Sony DCR-DVD650 Camcorder
[/QUOTE]

Dammit i was going to get my xbox charger today!

Damn, I never did get a chance to get PGR4. It was the next thing I was going to order, just before they started adding all this other new stuff.

On the other hand, maybe I'll just need to wait 2 hours for it to go back up again.

[quote name='julie']To those who are waiting, the bonus tickets from Double Ticket day have been added.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm. 3 accounts and they only added bonus on 2.

Hope they're planning on bringing the charge station/play & charge kits back... I've been running my 360 controllers on AA batteries for as long as I've had them. ;_;

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_ICESCRAPER_sm.png
CB_MSJOURNAL_sm.png
CB_BOOK17THEHELP_sm.png
BOOK4GIADAITALIAN_sm.png
C3S00002_sm.png
B4Y00035_sm.png
QPA00001_sm.png
CB_B4Z00001_sm.png
CB_TEACHEST_sm.png
B4E00025_sm.png
H9A00001_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHSILV_sm.png
GFBBQ_sm.png
CB_SONYDCRDVD650_sm.png

- Aspen Ice Scraper Blue: 1,300 Tickets
- Notebook & Pen: 2,500 Tickets
- The Help: 4,550 Tickets
- Everyday Italian: 4,750 Tickets
- Project Gotham Racing 4 for Xbox 360: 4,950 Tickets (4,200 Tickets VIP)
- Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit: 5,300 Tickets
- Zune Cable Pack v2: 5,300 Tickets
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit: 6,550 Tickets
- Tea Chest from Tea Forte: 7,400 Tickets
- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset: 8,100 Tickets
- Zune Car Pack v2: 10,854 Tickets
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Silver Dial: 13,550 Tickets
- George Foreman Contemporary Grill: 14,050 Tickets
- Sony DCR-DVD650 Camcorder: 42,550 Tickets (VIP Only)
Prizes Recently Removed:

BOOK11SUZEORMAN_sm.png
CB_GOURMERASBBAG_sm.png
CB_NECKPILLOW_sm.png
H6A00001_sm.png
CB_LASKOTOWERHEAT_sm.png
69A00001_sm.png

- Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan
- Gourmet Lunch Tote Black Raspberry
- Massage Neck Travel Pillow
- Zune Dock Pack V2
- Lasko Remote Control Tower Heater
- Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2

[quote name='killer9']I like it i hope they keep doin it ^_^[/QUOTE]
It does make my day more interesting. And yes, my day doesn't consist of much these days.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_BOOK21TIMETRAV_sm.png
CB_GOURMERASBBAG_sm.png
9AM00014_sm.png
CB_LASKOTOWERHEAT_sm.png

- The Time Traveler's Wife
- Gourmet Lunch Tote Black Raspberry
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English
- Lasko Remote Control Tower Heater

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well, ordered the razor today. Refuse to shave until I receive it now. Oh, and I quit Bing (for awhile).[/QUOTE]

That's what everyone says. Then a big prize update hits and they come back scrambling for points.

[quote name='louiedog']That's what everyone says. Then a big prize update hits and they come back scrambling for points.[/QUOTE]

Getting the 4300 tickets (or whatever it was) for Lost Odyssey was somewhat unbearable... Getting just 12,200 tickets was not fun. Even though you can get some great stuff for an hour and a half a day's work, I could definitely spend that hour and a half doing something better... Like making and eating five boxes of Eggos... Or making paper a mache Jabba the Hutt.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Getting the 4300 tickets (or whatever it was) for Lost Odyssey was somewhat unbearable... Getting just 12,200 tickets was not fun. Even though you can get some great stuff for an hour and a half a day's work, I could definitely spend that hour and a half doing something better... Like making and eating five boxes of Eggos... Or making paper a mache Jabba the Hutt.[/QUOTE]

Eggos? You mean you don't have the Bing logo'd waffle maker? psh....

[quote name='Vulgarism']Well, ordered the razor today. Refuse to shave until I receive it now. Oh, and I quit Bing (for awhile).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='louiedog']That's what everyone says. Then a big prize update hits and they come back scrambling for points.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. You're gonna quit, then in a month Bing will add some cool prize and you won't have enough points. You start scrambling for points every day, and when your less than 1000 pts. away, Bing will take the cool new item down and you'll be pissed at yerself for not continuously playing.

If you're burnt out, just play a little bit here and there every day. You don't have to sacrifice a full hour every day, and the points will add up little by little.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Exactly. You're gonna quit, then in a month Bing will add some cool prize and you won't have enough points. You start scrambling for points every day, and when your less than 1000 pts. away, Bing will take the cool new item down and you'll be pissed at yerself for not continuously playing.

If you're burnt out, just play a little bit here and there every day. You don't have to sacrifice a full hour every day, and the points will add up little by little.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i've tried to quit lol....but came back to get what I started bing for and now my mission is pretty much done lol. I've got my xbox 360....but I want more

on a side note, i'm 5 days away from ordering the blender. I look forward to making smoothies and frappachinos during the summer :D

[quote name='killer9']we wont get um till jun they are only worth 22 now by then maybe 12-15[/QUOTE]

Oh you're talking trade-ins. Meh. Disregard. Ebay is the trick, but like mentioned it'll take two months to get to you... so if I were you meatwad i'd save the tickets and try and sell off something else on the Bing catalog...

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Exactly. You're gonna quit, then in a month Bing will add some cool prize and you won't have enough points. You start scrambling for points every day, and when your less than 1000 pts. away, Bing will take the cool new item down and you'll be pissed at yerself for not continuously playing.

If you're burnt out, just play a little bit here and there every day. You don't have to sacrifice a full hour every day, and the points will add up little by little.[/QUOTE]

Man, I've only acquired about 17,000 tickets in a span of about three months. I don't understand how people have multiple 30,000+ accounts, because, although the items are nice and, most importantly free, it's just too much for me. I wish I had the focus to keep going, but I never would be able to get even 25,000 tickets at one point. They should have a game that is hard as shit, but rewards you with 100 tickets :D

I'm just not good at grinding away and getting 20 tickets for each game of Chicktionary, Word Slugger, or Spelling Bee...

Finally got enough points to get my Xbox quick charger. Now I just have to wait 8-12 weeks :cry:. I will have to decide if the wait is worth the work. :roll:

[quote name='Slappybob']Finally got enough points to get my Xbox quick charger. Now I just have to wait 8-12 weeks :cry:. I will have to decide if the wait is worth the work. :roll:[/QUOTE]

lately they seem to be getting it out in about 5 weeks, maybe a little longer.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Man, I've only acquired about 17,000 tickets in a span of about three months. I don't understand how people have multiple 30,000+ accounts, because, although the items are nice and, most importantly free, it's just too much for me. I wish I had the focus to keep going, but I never would be able to get even 25,000 tickets at one point. They should have a game that is hard as shit, but rewards you with 100 tickets :D

I'm just not good at grinding away and getting 20 tickets for each game of Chicktionary, Word Slugger, or Spelling Bee...[/QUOTE]

I find myself torn between doing this or just saving the money for it.

get paid >$20 an hour at work, and I value my time even more at home, maybe >$30 @ home.

The most expensive item is the Mixer, which my wife already has a pretty green one... but at 51k tickets, that's 51 days, minus any doublin' days. so we'll sum it up to 48 days total.

To me, that's 48 x $20 at minium, or 48 x $30 = 960 or 1440 depending on how I want to weigh it.

I think it only costs like $260, and that's not a deal price either. That equates to 13 days in Bing per my time value ratio.

Just not worth it.

I DO however enjoy some of the smaller items and sucks that prices are raised on almost everything now.

I picked up a 360 for windows controller that I didn't want to pay $60 for, and just managed to watch some shows on TV that I had a backlog of, and typed away. I spent 3 hours, with one doublin' and it was about 5k in tickets, waited 30 days and happy me :D

I still have TV shows to watch, so I'm sure I'll be typing away, but if one can't multitask while doing it, and that if fits in their time value, then to me it's not extremely worth it, and I'd rather save up and pay with cash.

Now this is only my opinion and I really can't speak for anyone else.
Those that do flip for cash might be their choice for cash flow and could get well more than they make normally, and I have no problem with that, more power to the small business entrepreneurs. :cool:

Xycury my answer would be if you can do this at work or in free time why not.
One of the main reasons I started doing Club Bing was that I could do it at work. I have a very booooooring job so it was easy. Now they have changed the firewall so I am unable to do this at work. So now I do it a home in my spare time or if i get bored. Free is free.

And I understand the Free vs Pay issue. If i had not been like 2 days away from getting the Xbox charger I would have just bought it online.

[quote name='Slappybob']Xycury my answer would be if you can do this at work or in free time why not.
One of the main reasons I started doing Club Bing was that I could do it at work. I have a very booooooring job so it was easy. Now they have changed the firewall so I am unable to do this at work. So now I do it a home in my spare time or if i get bored. Free is free.

And I understand the Free vs Pay issue. If i had not been like 2 days away from getting the Xbox charger I would have just bought it online.[/QUOTE]

Xycury did say it best, it's great for the cheaper items. Hell, five days for an older game? Why not. But the bigger items are hard to jusitfy. Are you really willing to give up at least 51 hours to get a 60 gig Xbox 360? I'm not here to say Clubbing is horrible, it's actually great, but it's not my cup of tea. I'm grateful for what I have gotten from it, but I've had better luck with a different site that other people hate. Just look at it like this, one less person to get items that you have to fight for!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just got my W330 camera. The Bing sticker is of course right over the bar code but nothing a little heat from a blow dryer shouldn't take care of.[/QUOTE]
Crud, i should have thought of that D<
i have the xbox controllers and headset as well as the hand blender and he wireless comfort keyboard coming in mid May.

[quote name='knotfan123']has the 360 adapter ever been available? I couldn't see it in any old posts. :p[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the wireless networking adapter, then no, unfortunately it's never been available from CB. However, since they introduced the wireless N adapter not that long ago maybe there's a chance they'll use CB to clear out the old ones.

Your best bet for finding info on prizes is to use A Gamer's site, http://probingblog.info/. It's a lot easier to search there and while it doesn't go back to the beginning, it's got a better memory than most people that post here.

Anyone else earning zero tickets when they play games this morning? I keep getting zero tickets even when I enter all 35 words in word slugger. No sign that I'm at the 1k limit either.

[quote name='xycury']get paid >$20 an hour at work, and I value my time even more at home, maybe >$30 @ home.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Congratulations, you have a high paying job. Not everyone here does, and I doubt anyone else here values their free time ">$30 @ home."

If I scratch my balls for 10 minutes, take a 20 minute shit, and then shower for a half hour, I expect to see $30 from Bing so I can pay my minimum wage maid, who also happens to be my illegitimate son's mother.

[quote name='Slappybob']Xycury my answer would be if you can do this at work or in free time why not.

And I understand the Free vs Pay issue. If i had not been like 2 days away from getting the Xbox charger I would have just bought it online.[/QUOTE]

That would have been nice, to do at work... heck if I could I would!

I think clubbing is nice when you can multitask... TV or a movie playing and you're golden.

I heard some people on a treadmill and or bike... that's pretty crazy but kudos to them!

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_ICESCRAPER_sm.png
CB_EARL_sm.png

- Aspen Ice Scraper Blue
- Dog Toy - Earl the Rubber Chicken
[/QUOTE]

I was sooooooooooooooooooooo close too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back