Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know why Bing would say I have completed all puzzles with over 45000 Flexicon points on my account but they stopped my wife on her account at only 18575?

[quote name='civic_duty']Anybody know why Bing would say I have completed all puzzles with over 45000 Flexicon points on my account but they stopped my wife on her account at only 18575?[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it's a glitch. Try closing the game window and opening it again. It happened to me a few times.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MADDEN1019024_sm.png
CB_SOLARBLUETOOTH_sm.png
CB_GARMIN255WGPS_sm.png
CB_DELL2100NETBOOK_sm.png

- Madden NFL 10 for Xbox 360: 9,150 Tickets
- Solar Blue Tooth Hands Free Speaker: 12,900 Tickets
- Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS System: 31,500 Tickets
- Dell Latitude 2100 Netbook: 69,050 Tickets (VIP Only)
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Hey guys, dont you think the netbook is really overpriced?
I mean If you got the reader and a cheaper thing you'd make a better pair (and cheaper, in tix). Am I wrong?

what does dell netbook resell for? dell haz been crap for the last few years. Do people even want it/is it good? I would snag a ee pc if they offered them.

anyone ordered it already? lol

Don't get the netbook. If anything (if they even ship it) sell the ereader and buy a better netbook. It is way overpriced and the it has the bing logo on it. Good luck reselling that.

man, out of my 6 prizes only one is shipping. ODST is planned to arrive next week. I want to order Fallout 3 but I'll wait to see if my other stuff ship first.

[quote name='rickyff7']*looks at laptop* Look like a shitty old 98 laptop, yup it Dell alright.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is in their latitude line. It's more for ordering a couple of hundred that you can give to your employees than it is for a person to buy so they can have a fun laptop for the cafe.

edit: Also, new prize vote. Camping stove vs sleeping bag.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Don't get the netbook. If anything (if they even ship it) sell the ereader and buy a better netbook. It is way overpriced and the it has the bing logo on it. Good luck reselling that.[/QUOTE]

:lol: lol funny u mention that. I just barely have enough to snag the e-reader, just got over the hump last night.Then today they unleash all these new prizez. lol But was thinking should I work a little more to get the laptop, though it might be gone by then or both.

On dell it says they sell for $560, but on ebay they are like $289.99 with no one biting I think. I think I am gonna go for e-reader though.
anyone else care to chime in about this?:D

[quote name='muzras']:lol: lol funny u mention that. I just barely have enough to snag the e-reader, just got over the hump last night.Then today they unleash all these new prizez. lol But was thinking should I work a little more to get the laptop, though it might be gone by then or both.

On dell it says they sell for $560, but on ebay they are like $289.99 with no one biting I think. I think I am gonna go for e-reader though.
anyone else care to chime in about this?:D[/QUOTE]

I would prolly get the netbook cause I sorta want one but not enough to pay for one. That I have have 0 interest in the ereader...

but if I were getting to sell.. definately the ereader. I'm thinking the netbook will last long enough for you to get the extra tickets since most of the VIP prizes have lasted a long time due to ticket price/flaggings.

I'd get the one I want, messing around selling things is a waste, 1) you never get all that they are worth and 2) it usually takes a lot of time. if you are going to spend the time getting the tickets order the things you actually want. that's my 2 cents.

[quote name='tigerpants']I'd get the one I want, messing around selling things is a waste, 1) you never get all that they are worth and 2) it usually takes a lot of time. if you are going to spend the time getting the tickets order the things you actually want. that's my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]
You are better off selling. You lose a very minimal amount of money and the money you make can buy you something that you actually want. Spend 20,000 more tickets than needed or get $200 for the ereader, save 20 days of work, and buy a nicer netbook that doesn't suck. Only some stuff is worth keeping rather than reselling like the xbox stuff.

My BBQ grill set shipped. Now to build up for something else, I'm thinking by the time I have enough to get something I really want again, it'll be a month and there will be new stuff.

has anyone gotten any emails for any of the new prizes they put up about a month ago besides the digital pic frame?

such prizes i am inquiring about is the bbq set, foreman grill, heater, pillow, wireless desktops, toaster oven, scale....??

[quote name='Redeema']My BBQ grill set shipped. Now to build up for something else, I'm thinking by the time I have enough to get something I really want again, it'll be a month and there will be new stuff.[/QUOTE]
when did u order it

ordered norelco 4/12 and HD250gb 4/16, still no email

I have another account but haven't used them to redeem prizes. never used any bot

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']when did u order it[/QUOTE]
Ordered on 4/13. A few days ago, I posted about Fable II shipping that was ordered on 4/12. Good times.

[quote name='Ninja300x']is it just me or am i seeing things double ticket day today?![/QUOTE]
I see it too.

And man, what is up with my lack of shipping emails? It's making me nervous.

[quote name='DarkZion']I see it too.

And man, what is up with my lack of shipping emails? It's making me nervous.[/QUOTE]

so is it really double ticketz day? I do not remember them advertising today as the day? so random. hmmm

[quote name='killer9']No point in ordering anything there not shipping 4 me anything so meh[/QUOTE]
You and I both live in Houston,neither of us are receiving anything...

I just (last night) received a shipping email for a $15 magazine card, ordered 4/14. both of my 2 son's accounts got flagged, but the address apparently isn't banned, which is good news.

I guess it is double ticket day...that's so weird! Plus there's a new prize vote up: sleeping bag vs. camping stove.

Ordered:
SPRI Xpress 10 Fitness System, 3/17: Shipped (I forget exactly when, around 4/17) but no shipping email.
Taylor Body Composition Scale, 4/8; Smart-Foam Microfiber Pillow, 4/8; Dynamo Multi-Function Flashlight, 4/9; $15 and $25 Magazine Subscription, 4/13: No shipping email or shipping. Guess I'm screwed.

[quote name='danishmaggot']Anyone else not getting double tickets? I get the same amount for everything as I usually do.[/QUOTE]
Who saw this question coming?

Joke from last go around, someone ALWAYS asks this and it's answered about 100 places throughout the thread and another dozen on the Club Bing website.

[quote name='steelsmack']Who saw this question coming?

Joke from last go around, someone ALWAYS asks this and it's answered about 100 places throughout the thread and another dozen on the Club Bing website.[/QUOTE]

Lol, sorry.

[quote name='roscooee']so youre angry at bing because you cant following the tos...okay...[/QUOTE]

People who have followed the TOS have not gotten prizes also.

[quote name='roscooee']so youre angry at bing because you cant following the tos...okay...[/QUOTE]
what? i didnt break the tos and am missing my prizes.

come at me bro

[quote name='steelsmack']Who saw this question coming?

Joke from last go around, someone ALWAYS asks this and it's answered about 100 places throughout the thread and another dozen on the Club Bing website.[/QUOTE]
And I didn't even mention the question this time around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back