Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stuff is coming, maybe your stuff is just backordered. Relax, you're still within the 12 weeks, so they don't owe you anything until that time is up.

Just thought I'd mention that I received a copy of Fable II on Tuesday that I ordered on 4/12. No shipping e-mail showed up in my inbox, but there it was on my doorstep. Which, really, isn't all that weird; I've had games show up without shipping e-mails before (and in the case of Gears of War, I've gotten the game and a ticket refund at the same time).

Details, blah, blah: I play on one account, have never been flagged, and have had success writing to CB about missing prizes after waiting a full 12 weeks. In short, chill if your prizes are missing. You'll get them.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The shipping tracker that some other site runs. I'm not sure if we are allowed to post the link here.[/QUOTE]

Nope, don't link it. The site it's hosted on goes against the thread rules.

Yeah my mixer and photo frame have not gotten emails. I'm getting concerned now. The frame was ordered the 9th and the mixer the 11th of April.

[quote name='louiedog']Nope, don't link it. The site it's hosted on goes against the thread rules.[/QUOTE]
That's what I figured. Don't want to give anything away that shouldn't be :whistle2:#.

maybe they are just doing a spring cleaning? I could be wrong but I think I remember them doing this last year where they went a couple weeks not shipping anything. I ordered the 160gb hdd on April 12th and have yet to get it. Keeping my fingers crossed that well get out stuff in a week or so.

[quote name='Shuino']People who are getting prizes without e-mails I'm guessing your stuff is still coming ups?[/QUOTE]

In my case, yup. Wouldn't have gotten my prize at all if it'd been sent USPS.

Well ClubBing has 6 prizes being shipped in my area I hope some of them our mine. The ship date on four of them are 5/13 and my prizes were ordered 4/13.

[quote name='Killmatic10']Can someone hit me up the tracking link to my inbox. Or is that against the rules too? :)[/QUOTE]

me too?:)

It's not like it is some big secret site... Just Google it... ;)

EDIT: a couple of the links may lead to my old tracker (now retired), but keep looking and you will find it...

[quote name='A Gamer']It's not like it is some big secret site... Just Google it... ;)

EDIT: a couple of the links may lead to my old tracker (now retired), but keep looking and you will find it...[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's one I found and it wouldn't work. But someone pm'd me so it's all good.

Can somebody send me the link to the tracker too? I've been searching on google and all I can find is the old one.

how long does it take for you to become VIP? I finally have enough tickets for the ereader so I installed the Bing toolbar and set Bing as my main search engine like it told me to but it still doesn't say I'm a VIP.

how long does it take for you to become VIP? I finally have enough tickets for the ereader so I installed the Bing toolbar and set Bing as my main search engine like it told me to but it still doesn't say I'm a VIP.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']how long does it take for you to become VIP? I finally have enough tickets for the ereader so I installed the Bing toolbar and set Bing as my main search engine like it told me to but it still doesn't say I'm a VIP.[/QUOTE]
only took me a few seconds.

Hey, guys. I haven't posted in this thread for a while...for some reason. :whistle2:? Anyway, I am currently waiting on a Norelco shaver ordered on 4/12, a copy of Modern Warfare 2 ordered on 5/5 (that I'm hoping I'll get in June), and I FINALLY got enough tickets for Fable II today. Hopefully Microsoft can start shipping more prizes. This "empty prize period" is making me really anxious. :bouncy:

[quote name='DarkZion']Anyone got any update on the lack of shipping emails lately? I'm both annoyed and worried.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I ordered the Quick Charge Kit 4/14 and Halo: ODST 4/16; haven't received an e-mail for either one yet. And for those wondering, I don't use bots and only have the one account. I do, however, use an anagram solver, so all I can think is that Club Bing is somehow measuring the time puzzles are being completed or how quickly tickets are being accumulated and using that information to determine who is "cheating" or not. Although, I didn't think it was against the TOS to use an anagram solver, but that's the only theory I can come up with for why my account may be flagged.

Anyway, until I get a shipping notice or one of the two items shows up on my doorstep, I'm taking a sabbatical from playing. It would be nice if Microsoft let you know if you were flagged or not so you could contest it immediately. I guess then they wouldn't have people using their search engine in blind faith for a month or more, though.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Hey, guys. I haven't posted in this thread for a while...for some reason. :whistle2:? Anyway, I am currently waiting on a Norelco shaver ordered on 4/12, a copy of Modern Warfare 2 ordered on 5/5 (that I'm hoping I'll get in June), and I FINALLY got enough tickets for Fable II today. Hopefully Microsoft can start shipping more prizes. This "empty prize period" is making me really anxious. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Do you have more than one account?

[quote name='Energist']Ditto. I ordered the Quick Charge Kit 4/14 and Halo: ODST 4/16; haven't received an e-mail for either one yet. And for those wondering, I don't use bots and only have the one account. I do, however, use an anagram solver, so all I can think is that Club Bing is somehow measuring the time puzzles are being completed or how quickly tickets are being accumulated and using that information to determine who is "cheating" or not. Although, I didn't think it was against the TOS to use an anagram solver, but that's the only theory I can come up with for why my account may be flagged.

Anyway, until I get a shipping notice or one of the two items shows up on my doorstep, I'm taking a sabbatical from playing. It would be nice if Microsoft let you know if you were flagged or not so you could contest it immediately. I guess then they wouldn't have people using their search engine in blind faith for a month or more, though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they're analyzing gameplay, unless they've been doing it for a very long time. I had an account from last year that I used to send some stuff to my sister. I hadn't played it since late November or so. I ordered some stuff for her in early March to use up the remaining tickets and it still hasn't shipped.

[quote name='louiedog']Do you have more than one account?[/QUOTE]

Well, I HAD 4 accounts, but two of them were flagged last year and I haven't used my third one since last December (so I don't know if THAT one has also been flagged). After 2010 started, I strictly maxed out and ordered everything solely from my main account and I've gotten all my prizes this year.

The last thing I ordered was Halo Wars in February and I got that in March. So I'm not worried about getting flagged or anything (since I've been only using one account this whole year). But I AM wondering what the delay is that's keeping so many people from getting their prizes. Microsoft might've flagged some people, but they couldn't have flagged THAT many people to the point where they won't ship prizes. It's either a change in the shipping process or something else. :cool:

And a random bit of info for everyone:

If the email address in question you've been using is STILL getting occasional emails from Bing (like that email they sent everyone about the Zune sweepstakes in April), then that account is still valid. But if you haven't gotten anything from Bing besides order conformation emails since, say, February....that account might be flagged (unless you opted to not get emails from Bing...if you checked that box, then it's a toss-up). Once an account is flagged, Bing no longer sends emails to said address besides order conformations or replies to email you've sent them. :)

Well here's something that could possibly answer some questions: has anyone that ordered either Halo 3: ODST or Ninja Blade received theirs?

I don't think anyone has posted about receiving these (along with other prizes, but these 2 fit decently well for CAG and I believe they were added on the same day).

And in case anyone wants to know what prizes I'm waiting for (obviously it hasn't been a month for the last two yet):
Ninja Blade - Ordered 4/12
Halo 3: ODST - Ordered 4/12
Digital Photo Frame - Ordered 4/12
Wilson Basketball - Ordered 4/14
Fable 2 - Ordered 4/26
Quick Charge Kit - 4/26

[quote name='DarkZion']Well here's something that could possibly answer some questions: has anyone that ordered either Halo 3: ODST or Ninja Blade received theirs?

I don't think anyone has posted about receiving these (along with other prizes, but these 2 fit decently well for CAG and I believe they were added on the same day).

And in case anyone wants to know what prizes I'm waiting for (obviously it hasn't been a month for the last two yet):
Ninja Blade - Ordered 4/12
Halo 3: ODST - Ordered 4/12
Digital Photo Frame - Ordered 4/12
Wilson Basketball - Ordered 4/14
Fable 2 - Ordered 4/26
Quick Charge Kit - 4/26[/QUOTE]

I ordered ODST on 4/12, i received the shipping e-mail on 5/10, and received it on 5/12.

went on my computer today and it said I was VIP, so maybe it took a couple hours for it to work or maybe all I needed to do was restart my computer, who knows. Anyways I ordered the eReader, hopefully it comes (I've been waiting since 4/12 for the HDD).

Kingofpittsburgh, congratulations, you are the first person I've ever put on any ignore list on any message board. Enjoy your worthless life.

Got the shipping email for my Norelco tonight, expected on May 20th. I've been waiting to shave as well for it, so my month and a half stubble will be gone soon!

Ordered Fable 2 4/19, got my shipping email today. 2 accounts, mine and my wife's. No idea what's going on, but at least it looks like some of us are still in the clear.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Ordered Fable 2 4/19, got my shipping email today. 2 accounts, mine and my wife's. No idea what's going on, but at least it looks like some of us are still in the clear.[/QUOTE]
It looks like it may ordering with multiple accounts from the same computer to different shipping addresses, possibly on the same day (or within a short period of time) is what is delaying the prize orders (and possibly flagging the accounts). My accounts were shipping just fine, each to a different address, until I ordered COD:MW2 on all of them, on the same day. Nothing since?

[quote name='cin84_12']Does it mean you haven't been flagged if you get your bonus tickets or does the flagging happen once you order?[/QUOTE]
A flagged account is indistinguishable from a valid account, with the only exception being that the prizes from flagged accounts don't ship.

So, you can participate in and get bonus tickets from Double Ticket Days (usually show up a few days after DTD). You can order prizes, and get the order confirmation email. And all orders count towards the one-each-per-household, even if the prizes never ship.

[quote name='A Gamer']It looks like it may ordering with multiple accounts from the same computer to different shipping addresses, possibly on the same day (or within a short period of time) is what is delaying the prize orders (and possibly flagging the accounts).[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, though, I only have the one account and am still waiting for the Play and Charge Kit and Halo: ODST, ordered 4/14 and 4/16 respectively. If the delay has anything to do with mass flaggings, I don't think multiple accounts is the cause, or at least not the sole cause. I do have multiple Hotmail accounts (five), but none of them save the one are associated with Club Bing, and I doubt that would have anything to do with it.

I just wish I didn't have to wait 12 weeks before I can get this straightened out, because I'm hesitant to play when I've no idea if the tickets I earn from here on out will even be usable.

[quote name='A Gamer']It looks like it may ordering with multiple accounts from the same computer to different shipping addresses, possibly on the same day (or within a short period of time) is what is delaying the prize orders (and possibly flagging the accounts). My accounts were shipping just fine, each to a different address, until I ordered COD:MW2 on all of them, on the same day. Nothing since?[/QUOTE]

Same computer or same IP? If the IP doesn't matter but the computer does, what marker do you think they're checking for?

Too compound this even further, a few days ago 'my family' received (spread across several accounts):
Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
Proctor Silex 4 Slice Toaster Oven
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 (Gave to my dad)
Logitech Harmony 510 Universal Remote
Coleman 10x10 Sun Dome Tent
Barefoot Contessa at Home

Each of these accounts had placed their first and only set of orders at the same time from the same computer with no cleaning or IP changing. Each of these was shipped at around 35 days. Each account shipped to a seperate address, all of which had previously been used by other accounts.

Several other accounts however also placed orders on this same computer and have not received the following list:

Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit
Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote
Gaiam Restorative Yoga for Vitality Kit
StayFit Multi-Function Pedometer
Smart-Foam Microfiber Pillow
Solar Rhythm Soundbag
Premier BBQ Grill Set
Professional Food Dehydrator
Neoprene Electronics Case

These orders were also spread across multiple accounts, except each of these orders was on an account that had previously made other orders. Some of these were shipped to the same addresses that received items from the other accounts.

Here's the upside, 1 account was flagged at a shipping address and a second still shipped, so it is possible that they are only flagging accounts and not shipping addresses.

A couple weeks ago 'we' ordered a few more items with accounts that had been 'played' at the same time as the rest of these to test if flagging was done at the time of shipping. To do this, IPs were changed between each account, each account shipped to a different address (all used previously though), and CCleaner was run between each set. No VIP items were included, and the toolbar has never been installed on the computer used for this.

None of this however gives any reason why a single new account, ordering a KitchenAid Mixer a few weeks before any of these other orders were placed, to a new address, from a new computer, got flagged.

[quote name='louiedog']Same computer or same IP? If the IP doesn't matter but the computer does, what marker do you think they're checking for?[/QUOTE]

Assuming this is true, they would have to use one of three identifies.

1) Cookies/temp files (would be most likey)
2) Toolbar, although I highly doubt this as the computers I ordered from had not been used ever for CB
3) The final, and also unlikely would have to be user agent

Last edited by a moderator:
My BBQ grill set is out for delivery today. (Ordered 4/13) Will be just in time for a Q we have set for Monday. w00t! Now waiting on my Zune car pack which should go out in two weeks or so.

Looking at the Yoga Mat set for my girl who is now rehabbing an ACL/MCL tear.

Has anybody ordered and received the tower heater yet? I ordered the 13th but haven't seen anything on any site referring to anybody receiving theirs.

[quote name='killer9']221 shipped today 9 packages to my area hopefully i get sumthing i miss getting prizes[/QUOTE]

There was some prizes set out for Houston. None of them mine of course.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back