Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't frequently stay on top of this thread (nor do I stay on top of club bing either) - but I am waiting for a prize from right around 5/8 (eBook Reader)..

Just wondering if someone can tell me more about this "shipping crisis" that was mentioned.

I have a ridiculous typing speed an always worry I'm going to be flagged as a bot (I complete word slugger/spelling bee etc in just over an hour)

Prizes Recently Removed:

BOOK14DESPEREAUX_sm.png
CB_PEDOMETER_sm.png
CB_MSJOURNAL_sm.png
BOOK1JAMIEOLIVER_sm.png
C3S00002_sm.png
YJ000114_sm.png
H6A00001_sm.png
GFBBQ_sm.png
CB_SONYREADER_sm.png

- The Tale of Despereaux:No Ordinary Mouse
- StayFit Multi-Function Pedometer
- Notebook & Pen
- Cook with Jamie
- Project Gotham Racing 4 for Xbox 360
- Forza 2 for Xbox 360
- Zune Dock Pack V2
- George Foreman Contemporary Grill
- Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='pfp']So I don't frequently stay on top of this thread (nor do I stay on top of club bing either) - but I am waiting for a prize from right around 5/8 (eBook Reader)..

Just wondering if someone can tell me more about this "shipping crisis" that was mentioned.

I have a ridiculous typing speed an always worry I'm going to be flagged as a bot (I complete word slugger/spelling bee etc in just over an hour)[/QUOTE]

Personally i dont know about any shipping crisis. I do know that some people got upset because items were not shipping out fast enough, myself included. However upon reflection the average shipping date seems to be about a month after you order an item.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_SCRAPBKSEI12X12_sm.png
CB_PILLOW_HMPSPR_sm.png
CB_FPBOOSTERSEAT_sm.png
CB_COLEMANANGLERII_sm.png
CB_BUSHNELLBINOC_sm.png
CB_TIMBUKLAPTOPBAG_sm.png
CB_HOOLIGANTENT_sm.png
CB_SOFTSVICECRMMKR_sm.png

- SEI 12x12 En Route Box Scrapbook Kit: 5,850 Tickets
- Memory Foam Spring Technology Pillow: 7,400 Tickets
- Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat: 9,550 Tickets
- Coleman Angler II Package: 12,300 Tickets
- Bushnell 10x25 Binocular w/VGA Camera: 16,050 Tickets
- Timbuk 2 Commute Laptop Bag: 16,350 Tickets
- Hooligan 9 x 7 Tent: 16,750 Tickets
- Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker: 27,550 Tickets

Prizes Recently Re-Added: (removed earlier today)

BOOK14DESPEREAUX_sm.png
CB_PEDOMETER_sm.png
CB_MSJOURNAL_sm.png
BOOK1JAMIEOLIVER_sm.png
C3S00002_sm.png
YJ000114_sm.png
H6A00001_sm.png
GFBBQ_sm.png
CB_SONYREADER_sm.png

- The Tale of Despereaux:No Ordinary Mouse: 2,100 Tickets
- StayFit Multi-Function Pedometer: 2,400 Tickets
- Notebook & Pen: 2,500 Tickets
- Cook with Jamie: 3,700 Tickets
- Forza 2 for Xbox 360: 4,950 Tickets (4,200 Tickets VIP)
- Project Gotham Racing 4 for Xbox 360: 4,950 Tickets (4,200 Tickets VIP)
- Zune Dock Pack V2: 8,100 Tickets
- George Foreman Contemporary Grill: 14,050 Tickets
- Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition: 42,450 Tickets (VIP Only)

Damn, I want that Ice Cream Maker and I don't even know why. BTW, did anyone notice that they removed the vote results for the picnic set/camping chair? And that the prize hasn't been added yet? I was hoping to grab that picnic set, too. Hope they add it soon.

Hopefully the picnic set won. I want that too, but I want the ice cream maker too. Life's hard. :bomb: Hah.

[quote name='Redeema']Damn, I want that Ice Cream Maker and I don't even know why. BTW, did anyone notice that they removed the vote results for the picnic set/camping chair? And that the prize hasn't been added yet? I was hoping to grab that picnic set, too. Hope they add it soon.[/QUOTE]

[Freud mode on]You want it because it's cute and reminds you of your childhood[/off] :)

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_HBGRIDDLE_sm.png
CB_FPHIGHCHAIR_sm.png

- Hamilton Beach Premiere Electric Griddle: 9,700 Tickets
- Fischer Price Space Saver High Chair: 9,900 Tickets

[quote name='Shuino']If you have read my posts you would realize it's already been 12 weeks. I order on March 16[/QUOTE]
Ah, I just read back a couple of pages and you just said you ordered something in March, no date included. But yeah, the 12 week thing is up. The only thing I could think of is that you just gotta wait like 3 months or something, and email them after June 16.

[quote name='DarkZion']Ah, I just read back a couple of pages and you just said you ordered something in March, no date included. But yeah, the 12 week thing is up. The only thing I could think of is that you just gotta wait like 3 months or something, and email them after June 16.[/QUOTE]

They just said 2 wait another 2 weeks and if I don't see it in the mail e-mail them back...

[quote name='Shuino']They just said 2 wait another 2 weeks and if I don't see it in the mail e-mail them back...[/QUOTE]
Sounds really annoying. Though, I might have to do the same come July...

[quote name='DarkZion']Sounds really annoying. Though, I might have to do the same come July...[/QUOTE]

yeah, then after they don't send me the prize I'll get my tickets back to order another prize to start the process all over again lol

[quote name='Shuino']yeah, then after they don't send me the prize I'll get my tickets back to order another prize to start the process all over again lol[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I'm not looking forward to. Cause not only will there be a wait again, but most of the prizes I ordered are no longer available. Then again, maybe I could get something better...

[quote name='DarkZion']That's exactly what I'm not looking forward to. Cause not only will there be a wait again, but most of the prizes I ordered are no longer available. Then again, maybe I could get something better...[/QUOTE]

Yeah 2 of my prizes could be better. One was the 360 remote the other a necklace. But I really really want the Logitech 510 remote I ordered more than anything as I'm tired of using 3 different remotes and to cheap to spend the $70 some dollars for a Logitech remote lol

How can you tell using the ProBing Blog is an item is the same? I got the quick recharge station before, but is this a different one? Any way to tell? I didn't save the page with the item numbers when I got it the first time.

[quote name='MaicoWin']How can you tell using the ProBing Blog is an item is the same? I got the quick recharge station before, but is this a different one? Any way to tell? I didn't save the page with the item numbers when I got it the first time.[/QUOTE]
1) Search the site and see if 2 different items show up with a similar prize title.
2) Most 'similar but different PID' prizes are cross-linked in the 'Additional Prize Info' section.
3) Look at the listed dates shown and see if it covers your previous order date.

But I can save you the time in this case. The console accessories have always had the same PID numbers, since the Live Search Club days. So, you can only order one each of the Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit or the Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit to the same address.

EDIT: the ProBing Blog stores the prize data by PID (not name/description). So, if there are 2 different detail pages for what appears to be the same prize, then it is because they have different PIDs.

[quote name='Shuino']If you have read my posts you would realize it's already been 12 weeks. I order on March 16[/QUOTE]

I also ordered on 3/16 and have yet to receive ANYTHING! :whistle2:|

Ahh, cool, thanks. I also noticed if I view My Prizes page on Club Bing, I can click on the link to that prize, so another indication it must be the same, since some of the other removed prizes on My Prizes don't have a clickable link. Just wanted to make sure so that I don't order the same thing twice and waste tickets.

Sweet, they added it finally. Gonna pick it up, even though I am saving for the GPS. WTF they added a timer on the cat captcha now? I don't know why the hell they even do two captchas. Making me waste more damn time on these stupid ass puzzles that already take over an hour.

Need to build up some more points since I spent all of it on the pillow. Hopefully it sticks around for a week or so.

I noticed the timer too. It doesn't really do anything since the cat captchas go by quickly anyway.

[quote name='Nordom']Need to build up some more points since I spent all of it on the pillow. Hopefully it sticks around for a week or so.

I noticed the timer too. It doesn't really do anything since the cat captchas go by quickly anyway.[/QUOTE]

is this pillow better or the first one they offered for a little less tix?

[quote name='muzras']is this pillow better or the first one they offered for a little less tix?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure of the quality of this new memory foam pillow since I could not find anything on it on the internet. I just took a chance since I always could use another pillow.

The first pillow they offered was half memory foam and half normal pillow. I found it comfortable. No regrets about it.

Found no reviews on it, but it looks like it comes from SharperImage from my Googling. Looks like shit, and probably smells like it too.

Got my Halo 3 ODST in the mail today. Ordered it on 4/12/10, however, I never got a shipping confirmation. odd, but great timing. Right after an impressive media briefing from microsoft.

Holy crap!

Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Pendant order 3/16.

Shipping e-mail was sent to me on a Sunday 6/13.... UPS has marked being dropped off tomorrow 6/15.

Well at least on the bright side, it kinda proves that accounts not receiving prizes aren't necessarily flagged.

But the lack of prizes being received by me still makes me sad.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Still nothing for me. Missing 3 camcorders and some xbox controllers ordered in the middle of April.[/QUOTE]

When did you order your camera? I'm missing mine too. :/

[quote name='tuffgoi']When did you order your camera? I'm missing mine too. :/[/QUOTE]
Ordered one on 4/10 and the other one on 4/15 with two different accounts to two different addresses. No sign of either of them yet :cry:

For those who finally got your prizes, did you guys contact Club Bing? I'm still missing a prize ordered on 3/27. I'm approaching the 12-wk mark and I'm wondering if it's worth contacting them.

So far I've gotten everything within a month. Kitchen Aid mixer, pedometer, scale, MW2, 250GB hard drive, Brita pitcher and tomorrow I'm expecting a netbook.

[quote name='julie']For those who finally got your prizes, did you guys contact Club Bing? I'm still missing a prize ordered on 3/27. I'm approaching the 12-wk mark and I'm wondering if it's worth contacting them.[/QUOTE]

I e-mailed them saying it has been 12 weeks since I placed my order and they just respond saying wait another 2 weeks and if you still do not have your prize e-mail us again.

So, once you hit 12 weeks I would e-mail them saying you have still not received your prize.

[quote name='2574']So far I've gotten everything within a month. Kitchen Aid mixer, pedometer, scale, MW2, 250GB hard drive, Brita pitcher and tomorrow I'm expecting a netbook.[/QUOTE]

I'm on course to order my netbook Sunday. Lemme know how it looks.

Ordered up the picnic pack. I looked it up on online and it runs anywhere from $50-60, which is a pretty nice value if you ask me. Now onto the Ice Cream/Soft serve maker.

[quote name='civic_duty']I'm on course to order my netbook Sunday. Lemme know how it looks.[/QUOTE]

It looks good. It looks just like the picture in the prize description (black) and it has an SD card reader right in the front. No touch screen, no web camera. I'm happy with it.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_FOSSILCOLEY_sm.png
CB_FOSSILMARIE_sm.png
CB_FOSSILBO_sm.png
CB_FOSSILHADEN_sm.png
WomensPatagoniaElCapitanJacketBlackCatalog_sm.png
MensPatagoniaMicroSynchillaJacketBlackCatalog_sm.png
CB_KCO1005OB_sm.png
CB_DYSONVACUUMDC16_sm.png

- Men's Fossil Sunglasses: Coley: 6,550 Tickets
- Ladie's Fossil Sunglasses: Marie: 7,250 Tickets
- Ladie's Fossil Sunglasses: Bo: 7,250 Tickets
- Men's Fossil Sunglasses: Hayden: 7,900 Tickets
- Women's Patagonia El Capitan Jacket Black: 14,700 Tickets
- Men's Patagonia Micro-Synchilla Jacket Black: 14,700 Tickets
- KitchenAid Onyx Black Countertop Oven: 25,750 Tickets
- Dyson DC16 Cordless Handheld Vacuum: 32,150 Tickets (VIP Only)
Prizes Recently Removed:

MSEMOTWINK1_sm.png
MSEMOT2_sm.png

- Wink Package
- Emoticons Package

[quote name='Ninja300x']Dang, shitty reviews on the vacuum and oven[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I had semi-high hopes because they were brand names.

Anyway, I just got another newsletter thing from CB about Stars & Stripes Chicktionary.

[quote name='2574']It looks good...No touch screen, no web camera...[/QUOTE]

I thought the touch screen woulda been kinda cool, wish they would have left it on. Web cam doesn't do anything for me, though. Thanks for the info.

Netbook out for delivery today -- ordered 5/18. I'm still missing a couple of things ordered early April on another account to the same address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back