Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting on a controller from early May...if I don't see it then oh well....bing gave me a good run and a bunch of good prizes so I can't say I'm mad but disappointed that some stuff wont come b/c of botting etc...

GG Club Bing

I just joined here right now. I have been at Club Bing for over a year, and gotten several nice prizes from them. I have ALWAYS played honestly, no bots, no macros, I didn't even know these things existed! I have followed their Terms of Service in all ways, only have 1 account, never dreamed of getting more than 1 of each prize, VIP member, etc. I play games like PickNick, Word Duel, where you have to be human in order to chat, which I do all the time. I love Taxi Wrangler and finished all the games there, but never play the same game for too long. I get bored and like to chat. I've made many nice friends there.

Today they told me I wouldn't be receiving a prize I ordered 12 weeks ago because they've reviewed my account and unjustly flagged me. I am disgusted! I was just on chat at Club Bing while playing and was told this is happening quite often. I have since earned over 30,000 tickets, since April, and that's all been for nothing. What really bothers me more than anything is they are saying I am dishonest and I am a scrupulously honest Christian grandma! I AM NOT A CHEATER! Club Bing, I hope you're reading this!

If this isn't straightened out soon, the question is, should I post on Facebook or Twitter first? I am guessing Microsoft will see this here, and not want it posted anywhere else!

How many others here have had this happen to them?

BTW, I spent over an hour this afternoon trying to get some help over the phone from Microsoft. It was a total waste of time. I couldn't even find e-mail addresses for the Board Members of Microsoft while checking out their Annual Report.

I wonder what Clark Howard would say about this? Maybe I should call him up and get on the show and ask him on his national radio show. He's all into "Don't get ripped off!" Well, Club Bing has most definitely ripped me off big time!

Thanks for letting me vent!
p.s. All the folks whom I've told to join Club Bing will be hearing about this by tomorrow. I'm sure they will tell all of their friends who they told to join there, too!

I HAVE played honestly! I have NEVER cheated! I enjoy playing there with the friends I have met, and haven't ordered too many prizes. Less than 40K points earned since April. You get no points if you lose at PickNick, sigh. I play(ed) at Club Bing almost daily. Now they've taken away all the enjoyment I had there. There seems to be no recourse, according to other folks I've seen post on the web. Well, I did nothing wrong, have nothing at all to be ashamed about, and am darned well going to let everyone know about how I've been mistreated by Club Bing. And so they will know exactly who I am, I have usually started my e-mails to them with: Dear Nice Club Bing Folks!

Let's see, 1 account, 1 computer, never changed my info, never shipped prizes to a different address than my home address, never used a bot nor macro, never used an auto-typer, downloaded the toolbar, made Bing my default search engine, VIP member, WHAT'S UP, CLUB BING AND MICROSOFT? WHY ARE YOU SAYING I DID SOMETHING WRONG WHEN I DIDN'T!!!!!

Thank God for blood pressure pills!!!!

[quote name='scareg']Well whatever they changed in the way cheaters are detected is obviously flawed. I have been playing since this first started, have never cheated and have always recieved my prizes on time ie. right around a month from ordering them. However my latest prize (solar bluetooth speaker) ordered 5/14 has yet to make an appearance and with what I am reading here in the forum I'm guessing I too have been erroneously accused of cheating.[/QUOTE]

Hi Scareg!
I wrote them and asked about my prize a little before 12 weeks, they told me to wait so I waited the full 12 weeks, and then they told me they had reviewed my account and accused me of playing dishonestly. NOT SO!!! I hope and pray that you have not had the same thing happen to you! I think the more we speak out, the better chance we have of having them reverse their mistakes! Good luck to you!

[quote name='DarkZion']Well I got a response to my email, and they claim I used bots. And since I haven't, let the battle begin.[/QUOTE]

DarkZion, what do you plan to do?

Looking for some good suggestions, folks! I think Facebook may be one of the best ways to go, and Twitter. I was listening to talk radio a few days ago and heard that large corporations "Troll" sites like that and resolved complaints quite quickly when they are made public there. What do you think?

[quote name='A Gamer']As long you played the games manually, you should be fine as far as the time restraints go.

I don't think a human thought you cheated. I think the 'program' they are using now to validate/verify the orders is flawed (or too restrictive) and a lot of people got flagged without justification.

If you only have one account, and didn't use a bot, then by all means keep bugging them. If they don't start responding, submitting your case to the BBB seems to be a way to get your voice heard.

Excellent suggestion, A Gamer, thank you! I have never botted and am the only one in my family to have a Club Bing account. I have only had my one account, and cannot believe they've done this! Glad to know it isn't just me, although I am sorry for everyone who has been mistreated this way.

[quote name='coolfelix']I agree with Redeema, except maybe for the prices matter, I don't think they're changing the prices because of cheaters or at least not totally because of that.

I also think that some of you are overreacting regarding the delay in shippings, and I don't think this forum, thread, or whatever, represents the whole Bing "users" share.
So, the question is, how many of us (the ones who post here) are not receiving prizes? and how many of us played legit (no bots, macros, etc) and did not receive prizes? how many of us who played legit, did not receive prizes have been told to be cheaters by Bing? And the best of all:
What percentage % do the ones who played legit, did not receive prizes and have been told cheaters represent?

Hi CoolFelix!

Well, I have been a totally honest player since day 1 of my Club Bing gaming. I have NEVER botted, used a macro or auto-typer, have only my 1 account, etc. Fully complied with their TOS. From what I am seeing, this is a lot bigger than I thought. My guess is a LOT of folks are being unfairly accused of cheating by Club Bing. Most folks will just sulk and feel bad and never think of posting to a forum like this. The way we are being treated by Club Bing is awful! I, for one, will keep after them. It's not about a prize, it's about them saying I am dishonest! WRONG!!! I played by their rules, so should they!

[quote name='SlammedNiss']It's not always that you might have used bots. It's also possible they flagged you if you have more than a single account. If you've been playing this since the beginning (3 years ago) I don't see how you've managed to play on a single account honestly. Unless you just don't play/order very often.[/QUOTE]

Just to offer another perspective, I've been playing off-and-on since the middle of '07 and have only been playing on a single account. Honestly. (Lifetime ticket total's well over 100,000 if that matters to you.) The last prizes I ordered were the Neoprene Electronics Case & the Explorer Mini Mouse back in April, both of us which I received after about a month. I'm gonna order the hard drive shortly, so that should test whether my account's still valid or not, but I have every reason to believe it's still good at this point. (Knock on wood...) And I do hope all legit accounts wrongly banned eventually get restored.

[quote name='beadbird']DarkZion, what do you plan to do?

Looking for some good suggestions, folks! I think Facebook may be one of the best ways to go, and Twitter. I was listening to talk radio a few days ago and heard that large corporations "Troll" sites like that and resolved complaints quite quickly when they are made public there. What do you think?[/QUOTE]
Well I replied to the email they sent me. If they don't respond to that, I'll probably send them another query. If I don't get my prizes, I'm gonna annoy the shit out of them.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I still haven't had any of my stuff ship yet. Until I receive some of that stuff (as recently as 5/30) I will not be doing Bing.[/QUOTE]

I haven't Bing'ed in about 2 months. I've gotten 1 thing out of the 6 that I've ordered. I hope their searches are taking a nose dive.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_STAYFITJUMP_sm.png
CB_TUMIUTILITY_sm.png
CB_LFALPHABETDRUM_sm.png
CB_COFFEEMKRCAPRES_sm.png

- StayFit Digital Jump Rope: 2,400 Tickets
- Tumi Utility Pack- Large: 3,650 Tickets
- Leap Frog Learn and Groove Alphabet Drum: 4,800 Tickets
- Capresso Specialty Coffee Maker: 32,150 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_BOOK30THESHADOW_sm.png
CB_BOOK27THEMURDER_sm.png
CB_BOOK29BIGGIRL_sm.png
CB_TOCCABODYPOLISH_sm.png
CB_PANINIMAKER_sm.png

- Higgins Clark:The Shadow of Your Smile: 4,700 Tickets
- James Patterson:The Murder of King Tut: 4,800 Tickets
- Danielle Steel: Big Girl: 4,950 Tickets
- Tocca Beauty Blood Orange Body Polish: 6,900 Tickets
- Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker: 11,150 Tickets

Damn Bing. I put in my manual order with an address that works just fine if I put it in the USPS zip+4 lookup. However, Bing can't verify it (I'm unsure of how they look it up for manual orders) and told me they won't ship.

[quote name='louiedog']Damn Bing. I put in my manual order with an address that works just fine if I put it in the USPS zip+4 lookup. However, Bing can't verify it (I'm unsure of how they look it up for manual orders) and told me they won't ship.[/QUOTE]

It's not like they ship prizes anyways. :rofl:

[quote name='cin84_12']I haven't Bing'ed in about 2 months. I've gotten 1 thing out of the 6 that I've ordered. I hope their searches are taking a nose dive.[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking. Hopefully there searches have dropped dramatically and they will realize they fucked up but very unlikely.

I didn't play for months until the first week in June and I ordered Fable 2 on June 8th. Got the shipping email yesterday and it should be here tomorrow.

Maybe there's only trouble with stuff from April and May?

First off, I just say I don't bot.

After some indepth reading, it seems like if Prizes don't show as shipped within 29-32 days, then they are most likely not shipping.

I ordered the Artisan Mixer on June 7th and have yet to get confirmation. Moreover, it doesn't show up on the tracker. I opened my account in December 2009 so I'm going to be pretty mad if my prize doesn't come and would probably have to take further action.

Has anyone ordered something that you have got confirmation from after 32 days that's not a voted prize? I'm not even going to bother emailing bing because it seems as if they just send back automated messages.

Has anyone ordered the mixer recently?

Thanks!

My account's probably flagged. No confirmation for leap frog ordered in May, no confirmation for foreman grill ordered on June 1.

I wonder why they're flagging us. I remember there were times where I didn't get the cat pictures correct and it took a few tries. Could that be it?

We all missed some cats, and sometimes it just didn't accept the cats you were selecting either. I don't think this is the problem. It's actually pretty weird, instead of wondering what WE did wrong, I'm wondering why they're doing this, not sending prizes and saying everyone cheated. Because there are lots of different cases, people that did cheat, people that didn't but had several accounts, people that didn't and had only one. It's all weird.:hot:

I think my account's flagged as well, and I haven't cheated. Ordered a camera on May 28th, and I've yet to receive a shipping confirmation. Also ordered the shaver on June 11th, so I doubt I'll be receiving anything on that as well.

What's strange is I played on another account for a friend (out of state), using the same computer, and played the same way, and the camera I ordered for my friend on that account has shipped. My friend gets her camera on the 13th.

i ordered 3 things 12 weeks ago and this the response i got:
Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!

is this what other people have gotten BEFORE they said you cheated??

[quote name='stacey369']i ordered 3 things 12 weeks ago and this the response i got:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

is this what other people have gotten BEFORE they said you cheated??[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the automated or canned response you get so you know they received the e-mail.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Sounds like the automated or canned response you get so you know they received the e-mail.[/QUOTE]

i think it is canned BUT it's the 3rd email i got..i already got 2 before that saying they received my email...i was just wondering if this was a good sign or not..i mean when they say you cheat do u get THIS message about being "researched" first?

Hey Stacey,

I tried to post this but got a phone call and the post went poof, here goes again! This is the message I received:

"Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancellation of your prize order(s).

The Club Bing screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions."

I have NEVER BOTTED, NEVER CHEATED, have only my 1 account, have never violated their TOS in any way! I was a secretary for about 20 years and am a very fast typist, but do slow down there a lot.

I have done NOTHING to be ashamed of, and sure do hope that by Monday I get a different reply from Club Bing. I was on the chat at Word Duel before telling friends about what's going on, and they were shocked and angry, because they know if it can happen to me it can happen to any of them, too.

After having worked at some of the largest advertising agencies in the world on Madison Avenue in NYC, trust me, I know how to get some attention given to this matter. I have no intention of sitting back and being robbed after all those searches I did month after month for nothing. I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN Club Bing and/or Microsoft is looking at these posts. C'mon guys, do the right thing, have a human being look at my records!

Hope you all have a nice weekend! tc and hagn!

[quote name='stacey369']i ordered 3 things 12 weeks ago and this the response i got:
Hello,

is this what other people have gotten BEFORE they said you cheated??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='beadbird']Hey Stacey,

I tried to post this but got a phone call and the post went poof, here goes again! This is the message I received:

"Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancellation of your prize order(s).

The Club Bing screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions."

I have NEVER BOTTED, NEVER CHEATED, have only my 1 account, have never violated their TOS in any way! I was a secretary for about 20 years and am a very fast typist, but do slow down there a lot.

I have done NOTHING to be ashamed of, and sure do hope that by Monday I get a different reply from Club Bing. I was on the chat at Word Duel before telling friends about what's going on, and they were shocked and angry, because they know if it can happen to me it can happen to any of them, too.

After having worked at some of the largest advertising agencies in the world on Madison Avenue in NYC, trust me, I know how to get some attention given to this matter. I have no intention of sitting back and being robbed after all those searches I did month after month for nothing. I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN Club Bing and/or Microsoft is looking at these posts. C'mon guys, do the right thing, have a human being look at my records!

Hope you all have a nice weekend! tc and hagn![/QUOTE]

I haven't received my prize either and I haven't cheated (Kitchenaid mixer from 6/7), but your bluffs are getting annoying. Stop saying you're going to go after MICROSOFT! They are not reading this

[quote name='Club Bing']I haven't received my prize either and I haven't cheated (Kitchenaid mixer from 6/7), but your bluffs are getting annoying. Stop saying you're going to go after MICROSOFT! They are not reading this[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

(Also missing several things from some long ago time)

I emailed Club Bing; my account's flagged. :( I emailed them back telling them I've never cheated, hopefully they'll respond. Do they ever reverse flags?

[quote name='anagram7507']I emailed Club Bing; my account's flagged. :( I emailed them back telling them I've never cheated, hopefully they'll respond. Do they ever reverse flags?[/QUOTE]
From what I have heard this time around, they probably won't respond to your email claiming you didn't cheat. The 'you cheated' email will is the last you will hear from them. At least for now.

However, last time something like this happened, they did end up reinstating at least a few peoples accounts, and either shipping the prizes out ASAP, or refunding the tickets. But that was back when it was Live Search Club. Since the site was not as popular back then, it is hard to tell how many of the flagged people actually got the refund/tickets compared to the total number of people that got flagged.

Right now it is a waiting game, and I suspect that it will be "squeaky wheels" that get their prizes. So, as long as you didn't actually violate the ToS (no bot, only one account, etc), then by all means pester them, as well as posting about it to the various forums (I think Bing actually has some of their own forums on the subject), and possibly posting complaints to the BBB, etc.

Right now it is a waiting game, and I suspect that it will be "squeaky wheels" that get their prizes. So, as long as you didn't actually violate the ToS (no bot, only one account, etc), then by all means pester them, as well as posting about it to the various forums (I think Bing actually has some of their own forums on the subject), and possibly posting complaints to the BBB, etc.[/QUOTE]

Hi A. Gamer!

Well, here's a "squeaky wheel," and I might be accused of "bluffing" by some folks but I'm not. After quite a bit of thinking about this over the past few days, I figured, "HEY! It's an election year! Let's get Mr. Congressman in on the fun!" There is a contract between the owners of the site once they posted their TOS, and players who abide (and have abided by) the rules (in some cases for YEARS)! Can you imagine the publicity the congresspeople would enjoy by going after super-mega-corporation vs. paralyzed grandma?!

I may wait a few days, since there are SO many people affected by this unfair flagging. But, by the end of this week, if I don't get an e-mail saying "oops, we messed up, you're reinstated" I WILL BE CONTACTING MY U.S. REPRESENTATIVE! The Congress folks will know the proper authorities to contact.

Hope you have a great weekend!:lol:

[quote name='A Gamer']From what I have heard this time around, they probably won't respond to your email claiming you didn't cheat. The 'you cheated' email will is the last you will hear from them. At least for now.

However, last time something like this happened, they did end up reinstating at least a few peoples accounts, and either shipping the prizes out ASAP, or refunding the tickets. But that was back when it was Live Search Club. Since the site was not as popular back then, it is hard to tell how many of the flagged people actually got the refund/tickets compared to the total number of people that got flagged.

Right now it is a waiting game, and I suspect that it will be "squeaky wheels" that get their prizes. So, as long as you didn't actually violate the ToS (no bot, only one account, etc), then by all means pester them, as well as posting about it to the various forums (I think Bing actually has some of their own forums on the subject), and possibly posting complaints to the BBB, etc.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for an official Club Bing forum and have not found one

[quote name='beadbird']I may wait a few days, since there are SO many people affected by this unfair flagging. But, by the end of this week, if I don't get an e-mail saying "oops, we messed up, you're reinstated" I WILL BE CONTACTING MY U.S. REPRESENTATIVE! The Congress folks will know the proper authorities to contact.[/QUOTE]
I find your posts amusing. You're wasting your time if you think your US Representative cared about your situation. The only recourse you really have is what A Gamer stated, and that's continue being an annoyance to them until they listen, or contact the BBB. Even then, the only thing the BBB can do is write a report and persuade them, but I guarantee M$ won't care/listen.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I find your posts amusing. You're wasting your time if you think your US Representative cared about your situation. The only recourse you really have is what A Gamer stated, and that's continue being an annoyance to them until they listen, or contact the BBB. Even then, the only thing the BBB can do is write a report and persuade them, but I guarantee M$ won't care/listen.[/QUOTE]

Hi SlammedNiss,

What do I have to lose? Last time I asked for help from my Congressman, it was great. An elderly relative was coming from another country and needed to get her tourist visa from the US Consulate, but I knew she couldn't wait for days in line. Well, the Congressman's office called the Consulate and when she went to the guards and told them who she was, she bypassed about 12 hours of waiting in line on the street to get in another line inside. They treated her like a queen! "Have you had breakfast, Mrs.? Would you care for a cup of coffee? Please come in where it's warm here and have a seat, we'll be right with you!" She was in and out of there with the visa in less than an hour. It doesn't have to be a huge big deal to get some help from one's elected officials. All it took was a phone call.

I know they don't care about me, personally, but they DO care about getting good PR. No company wants to hear from a Congressman, especially one that you can plug into a search engine and come up with "Dept. of Justice vs." and "anti-trust," etc. I hope that with all of the e-mails everyone is sending them, Club Bing will double-check accounts and do the right thing and resolve this promptly.

Enjoy your day! :D

[quote name='Club Bing']I've been looking for an official Club Bing forum and have not found one[/QUOTE]
I did a quick search and found this:

http://www.bing.com/community/forums/t/653406.aspx

But, I would suggest that you simply make/start your own thread(s) in that category.

Although, it is always of great interest to hear what actions people taking to get this resolved, it is highly unlikely that Club Bing will respond here (or acknowledge that they even know about this or any other related forum). Posting your grievances here is not going to further your case. So, be sure to post/discuss your issues on sites that will impact them directly (see the links above, or the BBB online, etc).

Under the right circumstances, even a local/internet news stations/services may take an interest in the story. You really never know. There are a lot of 'investigative' shows/sites out there that may look into the search engine battle and the underhanded schemes of one (or more?) of the parties. Add to that the whole cheating underground aspect of the schene (which we are not allowed to discuss in this forum, so don't ask -- just google it), and it could catch someone's interest... And, no, I will not consent to an interview. Period. :roll:

[quote name='beadbird']Hi SlammedNiss,

What do I have to lose? Last time I asked for help from my Congressman, it was great. An elderly relative was coming from another country and needed to get her tourist visa from the US Consulate, but I knew she couldn't wait for days in line. Well, the Congressman's office called the Consulate and when she went to the guards and told them who she was, she bypassed about 12 hours of waiting in line on the street to get in another line inside. They treated her like a queen! "Have you had breakfast, Mrs.? Would you care for a cup of coffee? Please come in where it's warm here and have a seat, we'll be right with you!" She was in and out of there with the visa in less than an hour. It doesn't have to be a huge big deal to get some help from one's elected officials. All it took was a phone call.

I know they don't care about me, personally, but they DO care about getting good PR. No company wants to hear from a Congressman, especially one that you can plug into a search engine and come up with "Dept. of Justice vs." and "anti-trust," etc. I hope that with all of the e-mails everyone is sending them, Club Bing will double-check accounts and do the right thing and resolve this promptly.

Enjoy your day! :D[/QUOTE]
If your congressman does anything about your situation and all of ours, I will personally drive over to Redmond and shit on the lawn at Microsoft's headquarters. That is all.

They have done this a couple of times it seems like since they begun the games.
Last time I had about 84k in prizes coming, or so I thought. After a long long wait I made the mistake in emailing them too. That is when I learned I supposedly cheated too. They couldn't care less about the threats to sue and call politicians. They probably own the politicians anyhow. As long as they get the hits on bing they will keep doing the same thing over and over.

[quote name='beadbird']Hi SlammedNiss,

Enjoy your day! :D[/QUOTE]
Keep it coming. Your daily babble always gives me a chuckle.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_EARL_sm.png
CB_BLACKEYEDPEAS_sm.png
CB_OXOMESSCUPS_sm.png
CB_NECKPILLOW_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHPINK_sm.png

- Dog Toy - Earl the Rubber Chicken
- Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D. CD
- OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Massage Neck Travel Pillow
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Pink Dial

Just got the 'you cheated' email. Funny considering I would not even know where to acquire one of these cheat programs let alone how to use one. Sure seems like they just randomly flagged a bunch of accounts to avoid sending out prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back