Club CAG @ Playstation Home

We need like an official club meeting, otherwise it'll just be people randomly going into it and seeing nobody there since we all log on at different times. Though if we have to schedule a meeting in advance from here, what's the point since if there was anything to discuss we could talk about it here. Damnit Sony, add more to Home, make it important.

The only thing I can see that warrants a meeting at the clubhouse is organizing a mass quincy expedition.

I think so. Haven't tried it yet. If someone with Warhawk hops on we can give it a try. I think I'm about done griefing the horny kids tonight anyway.

[quote name='QiG']I checked in this morning but no one was there. What else is kinda lame is that it doesn't seem like club members can modify anything, such as leaving a bulletin or adding furniture. (Where'd you get the echocrhome statue btw?)[/quote]

Same here. I checked in Friday evening and nobody was around. It would be nice to leave a bulletin.

yeah, you spent the money - now its time to put it to use!

I think a mass invasion of the central plaza with like 15 females would be pretty funny. We could pose as some online female gaming group.

Only promoted members can move furniture and post bulletins. I think I can only promote 4 or 5 people. Ya' know, something else that bothers me is the fact that you're not notified when another club member goes online.

You mean not even while you're in Home? That's kind of a drag. I know that while you're on the PDA device in Home, it does show an icon by a Friend's Name.

If a message does pop up, I haven't seen it. BTW, if anyone wants to be promoted, just ask me. You can post bulletins that no one reads to your hearts content.

[quote name='OatmealMu']If a message does pop up, I haven't seen it. BTW, if anyone wants to be promoted, just ask me. You can post bulletins that no one reads to your hearts content.[/quote]

I read your bulletins last night ;)

bread's done
Back