club N code drop!

gameboy280

CAGiversary!
So after I bought 3x 3 sets of the best buy nintendog 3ds games I was sad to find out it would not let me register all the games so here are some free codes. Note, you will only be able to register 1 of each game 1 time.

*all initial codes fake*

again the most one person will be able to get is 1 of each game code so 3 in total, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gameboy280']So after I bought 3x 3 sets of the best buy nintendog 3ds games I was sad to find out it would not let me register all the games sooooo here are some free codes. Note, you will only be able to register 1 of each game 1 time.

Eupkk4xzlqm28g
css7kvw78eh8rr
9lhkjq9r37wfaz
vpeu2gxe6w9hzz
dzc9g59nbjfdw5
tf7xgusqnupj75

again the most one person will be able to get is 1 of each game code so 3 in total, good luck![/QUOTE]
I would have asked for an idea before giving then away. You can make a new club account and link it to yours as a "family member". I made an extra account for my "brother" to use duplicate codes.
whoops huh?!

[quote name='gameboy280']So after I bought 3x 3 sets of the best buy nintendog 3ds games I was sad to find out it would not let me register all the games so here are some free codes. [/QUOTE]

Just for future reference, if you have multiple copies of Club Nintendo codes from the same game all you have to do is turn your CN account into a family account and register each code to a different "family member." Your overall account still gets all of the coins/benefits to spend as you wish.

Nice of you to donate those 240 coins you just posted though.

\\:D/

[quote name='gameboy280']So after I bought 3x 3 sets of the best buy nintendog 3ds games I was sad to find out it would not let me register all the games so here are some free codes. Note, you will only be able to register 1 of each game 1 time.

Eupkk4xzlqm28g
css7kvw78eh8rr
9lhkjq9r37wfaz
vpeu2gxe6w9hzz
dzc9g59nbjfdw5
tf7xgusqnupj75

again the most one person will be able to get is 1 of each game code so 3 in total, good luck![/QUOTE]

You're from the T? What area?

Feel free to PM if you read this

[quote name='kevgret']if you take the code atleast thank the OP...[/QUOTE]
At least three CAG's did thank them after grabbing one code, which is far different than what usually happens.:whistle2:#

I'm shocked not a single person said 'this is in the wrong section' or 'not a deal'. Maybe some civility is actually making it's way onto the savage internet finally?;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']At least three CAG's did thank them after grabbing one code, which is far different than what usually happens.:whistle2:#

I'm shocked not a single person said 'this is in the wrong section' or 'not a deal'. Maybe some civility is actually making it's way onto the savage internet finally?;)[/QUOTE]

No. It's just because he gave us something for free. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']No. It's just because he gave us something for free. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I was gonna say that, but I figured why say something most already know. :lol:

By the way, the last code was tf7xgusqnupj7s not tf7xgusqnupj75. I just redeemed it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='mrclutch']What are the codes for? I don't do much with Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

easo I was asking was that I have 5 from where I bought some N-Dogs from BBY. If I don't need them all I don't mind posting a couple.

[quote name='mrclutch']easo I was asking was that I have 5 from where I bought some N-Dogs from BBY. If I don't need them all I don't mind posting a couple.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a code if you're giving them away.

They're for coins which you can redeem on Nintendo's website for prizes.

[quote name='blcklblskt']I'll take a code if you're giving them away.

They're for coins which you can redeem on Nintendo's website for prizes.[/QUOTE]

Same here =3

Though I still dont get why this was posted in the hot deals forum or why they didnt just bump the old topic in the free stuff forum @_@

Figured I'd get in the spirit too...

vgpjh4xmlxm387
asfkj51r3gfoa8
trnx81k98xoted
47gvb8nne32xcy
75gvcxb3iu7mb2
toi396nstovur4
cioe8rnx6teifn
4t9ss85mfhvuey
ugnc973nd73hd3
coiye76xpea8nf

[quote name='blcklblskt']It says the product ID is invalid. Guess they've been taken... :([/QUOTE]

No. If they were real, you'd get a notice saying, "The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once." None of those codes say that when entered. Muthafodder is just trolling.

[quote name='Blade']No. If they were real, you'd get a notice saying, "The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once." None of those codes say that when entered. Muthafodder is just trolling.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I see. Thanks.

bread's done
Back