Club Nintendo $20 Off Nintendo 3DS Coupon + Free Steel Diver

LocarionStorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
2510_3ds_upsell_01.jpg

Club Nintendo members should be receiving a coupon to get $20 off a 3DS or 3DS XL at GameStop and also get a free copy of Steel Diver with their purchase. Each code is supposedly unique and can only be redeemed online via GameStop.com

The deal expires on November 8th, 2012.

EDIT: My code is currently on hold for a fellow CAG who messaged me. If they don't respond back, I'll send it to the next person who PM'd me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Serpentor']I think they give this out to people don't have a 3ds registered under their account? I didn't get one, I have a 3DS XL registered...[/QUOTE]

That's the possibility because while I do own a DS, DS Lite, GameCube, and Wii and have them all registered, I have not purchased a 3DS yet (and obviously therefore have none registered).

[quote name='laseractive']This is what I have been waiting for since I really don't like either the red or blue, but so far no word at all for the US.[/QUOTE]

+1

I want a solid black or white model.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']I didn't get the email yet, though since I haven't registered a 3DS (or even a DS for that matter), I wonder if I would still get it (not their target market).

If I do get the email with a code, I'll post on here again and take the first PM for the code for those that want it.[/QUOTE]

I haven´t gotten a code yet, and like you don´t have a 3DS but I do have registered some 3DS games on Club Nintendo. Perhaps they think I already have a system but haven´t bothered to register.

[quote name='nixmahn']3DS trades in for 45, 90 for double bonus (ends soon). 3DS xl is 200-20-90= 90 with tradein. Upgrading to 3DS xl is 90 (tax), still too rich for my cheapass blood.[/QUOTE]
Same here, not sure the upgrade is worth it really.

This is just the typical pre-holiday sale promotion to try to get more money from impatient customers before the bigger discounts in a few weeks.

Damn I just picked up a 3ds xl from gs yesterday with the 50% tradein promo. Hopefully they don't make it hard to return due to the tradein bonus. Good thing I didn't open it...

Thanks for those who gave the $45 price for the 3Ds, that's a non-starter. My kids got $66 last year for their DSi. If it were $60 doubled to $120 might have gotten a 3DS XL sale. (I got $115 at Amazon for my iPod Touch last week, thanks Apple)

re: Deader2818 - 3DS may not have been on sale but Target was giving $50 GC - which worked w/ the $10 much abused coupon GC so $60 total for a $170 3DS - and TRU was giving $40, which seemed like a good deal at the time w/ the Nintendogs pink bundle and free Princess Peach bobblehead stylus. I feel certain BB and Kmart had similar 3DS offers.

If by any chance someone still has one of these coupons please send me a PM! I'll most likely be grabbing one this week regardless. Thanks!

Damn I just did a 50% trade in value towards 3ds XL.. that 20 dollar code would have made it sweet.

If anyone else is sitting on a code they don't plan to use, I'd appreciate a PM with it. :) You never know when karma will give back.

I have a code I'm not going to use. I'm not sure who still needs one, but if you PM me, I'll send it to you.

Edit: It's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back