Club Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case IS BACK 250 Points

[quote name='Romeo']I have to ask, hasn't this been back for weeks now?[/QUOTE]
I may be blind It just randomly caught my eye when i logged in to get donkey kong, if it has my bad just ignore this or stone me to death either is fine.

[quote name='bob_793']I may be blind It just randomly caught my eye when i logged in to get donkey kong, if it has my bad just ignore this or stone me to death either is fine.[/QUOTE]

Eh it happens. I saw it back around two weeks ago IIRC. Nothing has been in unavailable status since. The luigi pouch has been replaced with Mario though.

I got a DS/3DS game case off of eBay for under 3.25 bucks that held more games and was smaller. It's an awesome little case. It holds 22 DS/3DS games and 2 SD memory cards. I just saw now a 28 game case for under 3 bucks, shipping included. I'm probably going to get one of the 28 game cases, since I am out of space in my 22 game case.

I think it's only been back for two, maybe three weeks. I was pretty bummed when the Luigi 3DS case went away when I was just 20 points away from getting it, so when this popped up again I snapped it up. Now I'm just waiting for when the annual CN prizes get announced.

[quote name='chuckywang']I got 500 pts expired end of June ... any way to extend the expiration date?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Spend it & trade the items.

An excellent cart case. Got one the first time around, and since I'm nearing my limit on the one I have, gonna have to pick up another one for the rest of my DS titles.

Thanks OP.

This case came back about the same time they released the Mario hat a few weeks ago. I picked up the hat. It's cute. Thought about snagging the case as well but I'm trying to hoard my points in case they make more 3D classics available for download for next to no points.

Didn't realize the mushroom tote was back- nabbed that to save some coins from expiring.

Of course, what I really want is the star messenger, but I was only halfway there and my next bunch of games won't hit until July. Oh well.

I have (4) unused Wii Club Nintendo cards, they drop from 50 to 10 points on July 1st which I saw yesterday. Would the value remain at 200 after July 1 if redeemed? The expiration policy isn't clear.

Or would anybody want them as a trade (XBLA, some MS points, PayPal ect)?
Codes are from: Mario All Stars, Mario Kart, WiiPlay and Sin and Punishment

If you have points/coins expiring you can get the case and pray it goes out of stock for 3 months again so you can sell them on eBay. Pretty sure they were selling for quite a bit just because they were the Club Nintendo cases.

i got one of these cases from them a couple weeks ago. The are so worth it.

i need to order another one, since my 1st one is full and i have 5 more games to put in another one of these cases, i didnt know i had so many games for the 3ds in the 1st place. LOL :D

[quote name='XF Gator']I have (4) unused Wii Club Nintendo cards, they drop from 50 to 10 points on July 1st which I saw yesterday. Would the value remain at 200 after July 1 if redeemed? The expiration policy isn't clear.

Or would anybody want them as a trade (XBLA, some MS points, PayPal ect)?
Codes are from: Mario All Stars, Mario Kart, WiiPlay and Sin and Punishment[/QUOTE]
IF you register them before July 1st, you will get 50 points. If the surveys for post-play are in your 'to-do' list, they will change to the new values. You must complete anything before July 1st that you want the old value on. It will not roll your point total back if you redeem them on time.

I've kinda heard about club nintendo but didn't pay much attention to it so this post was great for me. Made myself a platinum member and ordered 2 of those sweet cases today! :whee:

Extra thanks OP. :applause:

Also saw that some points are actually going up on July 1 like Mario DS games and wii Fit so I held them back. :cool:

Wonder what the platinum reward is going to be this year, I like that statue from before. :whistle2:k

Are these nintendo codes you can redeem for points only in certain games? I bought MGS 3D a couple months ago and was surprised it didn't come with any code to redeem.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Are these nintendo codes you can redeem for points only in certain games? I bought MGS 3D a couple months ago and was surprised it didn't come with any code to redeem.[/QUOTE]
It's usually only Nintendo games. Almost all Nintendo published games for Wii or DS have registration codes with them. Got 600 pts easy from games I just had laying around.

So I have over 1300 Club Nintendo points, with 460 expiring in a month.
Should I get one of the G&W collections, the G&W ball, or get some other cheaper things?

bread's done
Back