Club Nintendo Bonus Survey - 30 Bonus Coins!!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
For all of you who are running low on coins, Club Nintendo has a survey you can take about your gaming life (much like the ones you would take through Gamestop) and after you have completed it, you will get a bonus 30 coins. I just finished mine and it took like 3 minutes.

Enjoy!

mooib.jpg

thanks op!

although, I'm up to my neck in points. Saving my other 50 or so surveys and about 10 registrations for next year (of club nintendo) so I get platinum again.

[quote name='Penguin1084']thanks op!

although, I'm up to my neck in points. Saving my other 50 or so surveys and about 10 registrations for next year (of club nintendo) so I get platinum again.[/QUOTE]

Same here, although who can say no to 30 free coins :D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']This may sound like a stupid question, but what can you get from Club Nintendo with Coins?[/QUOTE]

Well if its a serious question, then there's an assortment of things such as Nintendo Stylus packs such as these,

nintendo-ds-lite-game-card-and-stylus.jpg

And some other stuff such as Nintendo playing cards, Game & Watch Collection for the DS, DS cases, posters. Basically lots of stuff branded with Nintendo crap on it :D

Anybody else having problems with the survey. I login to Club Nintendo; See the bonus survey advertisement and click on it, but the page just reloads. What up with that?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Have to click on my To Do list. Reading is apparently fundamental

Sweet, now I'm only 500 coins away from that sweet, sweet Hanafuda deck. Which at the rate I buy games for either my DS or Wii will take me about 40 years to reach. :(

[quote name='dchrisd']Anybody else having problems with the survey. I login to Club Nintendo; See the bonus survey advertisement and click on it, but the page just reloads. What up with that?[/QUOTE]

its in your to do list

[quote name='dchrisd']Anybody else having problems with the survey. I login to Club Nintendo; See the bonus survey advertisement and click on it, but the page just reloads. What up with that?[/QUOTE]

Don't click on the ad, click on the entry in your "to do" list.

Does anyone know if these bonus surveys expire? I'd like to sit on it for next year's platinum status, but if it'll be gone by then I might as well do it now.

[quote name='pizzamousechips']Does anyone know if these bonus surveys expire? I'd like to sit on it for next year's platinum status, but if it'll be gone by then I might as well do it now.[/QUOTE]

I think it said something like the end of March 2010.

Anyone know when the period for Platinum status begins? I was under the impression it began right when the last one closed (sometime in June, if I remember).

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I think it said something like the end of March 2010.[/QUOTE]

Yea you're right, I just found it myself. In that case, it's best to just get the coins now since the new Club Nintendo year starts on July 1. And FWIW, the coins last for 2 club years.

[quote name='allyourblood']Anyone know when the period for Platinum status begins? I was under the impression it began right when the last one closed (sometime in June, if I remember).[/QUOTE]

July 1st.

From the site: "Each Club Nintendo year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30."

[quote name='allyourblood']Anyone know when the period for Platinum status begins? I was under the impression it began right when the last one closed (sometime in June, if I remember).[/QUOTE]yes

Thanks OP!
I have about 590 coins right now (spent 800 on Game and Watch earlier this year). Only 230 of these points count for 2010 Status though... :(
Might have to buy another Wii to finally start registering more Nintendo stuff!

Done!
I hope they take my advice and start offering some cool rewards.
Its great that Nintendo has a reward program only to have it suck because most of the rewards are lame.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I don't buy enough DS games to reach the other stuff, so I got myself the posters. They look pretty pimp imo.[/QUOTE]

the zelda posters?

they are REALLY nice imo and well worth the points.

Thanks OP.

Survey completed. Only have 90 points at this point, just used a bunch to get the Zelda posters and Wii-mote holder.

Sweet post OP! I probably wouldn't have noticed this...pushed me over the edge to get the Game & Watch DS Collection! effortless ordering!! I actually tried bidding on a Game&Watch original on Ebay but didn't follow through..I had Mario's Cement Factory as a kid and one of the ones where the two joypads came out...wish I still did!!

Thanks for the heads up! Taking that survey, I was able to finally reach 800 points for the Game & Watch Collection.

THX OPS! Got my bonus points .. easy as eating cake

anyone got an extra code to trade .. I bought 2 Fire Emblem and cant use one of the codes for coins .. send me a pm for a trade .. gatta look for it 1st though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up OP! I just finished the survey and did another post play survey.

[quote name='Josef']In for 30 ;)[/QUOTE]
Me too! :lol:

[quote name='jh6269']@hpv

Hanafuda deck is teeny-tiny. Don't waste the coins. I was so disappointed.[/QUOTE]

smaller than a normal set of Hanafuda cards? I mean, they're supposed to be small...I used to play them with my friend's parents since most kids don't know or care to play the game. Holy cow though, if you play for money you can win big or lose a lot due to the rules.

I took it. I still got 600+ coins (halfish left over from last year, since I bought the posters), plus like 20 more surveys to do, and more codes I haven't even entered yet.

I asked for points/games :) Too bad that probably wont happen.

When they asked what I like the least I said I like the surveys the least. Isn't it enough that I bought and registered the game? Give me my coins.

[quote name='Vegan']When they asked what I like the least I said I like the surveys the least. Isn't it enough that I bought and registered the game? Give me my coins.[/QUOTE]

Indeed

Haha, I told them to get some better rewards other than DS cases and cards :p I used Japan's Club Nintendo as an example (and specifically brought up the awesome Super Famicom-style Wii Classic Controller they had there at one time). In hindsight, I should have brought up all the OSTs they put on CN Japan as well.

I also complained that you seem to only be able to register 1st party titles. I don't know why it's so hard for Nintendo to have 3rd parties insert registration codes into their games as well (or at least the major releases anyways)

bread's done
Back