Club Nintendo Bonus Survey - 30 Bonus Coins!!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
For all of you who are running low on coins, Club Nintendo has a survey you can take about your gaming life (much like the ones you would take through Gamestop) and after you have completed it, you will get a bonus 30 coins. I just finished mine and it took like 3 minutes.

Enjoy!

mooib.jpg

[quote name='Diebythesword']Once the next CN year is over I'm getting that Mario game case, since it seems the points from previous years are pretty much free to spend on stuff.[/QUOTE]

They're free to spend at any point. They will expire two full years from the Nintendo calendar year that you registered them, but they may be spent any time before then without affecting your reward status for a year.

[quote name='Liquidrmx']I'm not on a family account, does it suppose to say bonus on the game list[/QUOTE]

It doesn't say bonus. Just look for a survey in the list that is not named after a game. Don't look for the word "bonus" because you're not going to find it. It is also not going to show up with coins when until you actually click on the button to go to the survey and it will tell you in the description you will earn 30 bonus coins for doing the survey. It will only show up as 0 coins if you just view it on your to do list. You have to do the survey, then they'll tell you its 30 coins.

the survey will be named,

Thank you for being a member of Club Nintendo

[quote name='polo14player']whose gonna get me doc lousies punch out?????[/QUOTE]

Are you going to shut up now or later?

[quote name='doodofdoods']They're free to spend at any point. They will expire two full years from the Nintendo calendar year that you registered them, but they may be spent any time before then without affecting your reward status for a year.[/QUOTE]

Cool

Here is the info on gold/platinum status straight from the site:

Gold or Platinum status is based on the number of Coins earned in a Club Nintendo year. Each Club Nintendo year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30. If you earn 300 Coins during a Club Nintendo year you will reach Gold status. Earn 600 Coins during a Club Nintendo year and reach Platinum status! If you are part of a Club Nintendo family account, the Coins that each family member earns are combined, so you have a better chance to reach Gold or Platinum status.

Club Nintendo members or family accounts that reach Gold or Platinum status by the end of the Club Nintendo year will become eligible to receive a special reward. Watch for an email and details on club.nintendo.com shortly after June 30 for an announcement of these special rewards. You will have a limited time to accept that you would like to receive this special reward.

Your status will reset annually on June 30.

Thanks, OP. Kind of forgot about this program, so I have some other surveys & stuff I need to do. Gold status now. Thanks again!

[quote name='polo14player']whose gonna get me doc lousies punch out?????[/QUOTE]

You wanna save me the trouble of putting it up on eBay?

Cool, I'm at 1460...with a bunch of games waiting in queue, so I can get Platinum next year.

I like the last question. I asked for a SNES Virtual Console controller. I hope they start adding more things because I have no interest in anything they have offered at the moment.

Thanks OP just got my 30.

All the talk about the Zelda posters made me use my points on it. I still have 220 after the purchase and about 10 post surveys to take. Hoping to see some new rewards soon!

[quote name='eastx']Are you going to shut up now or later?[/QUOTE]
F*ck U
[quote name='Squarehard']Doubt it XD[/QUOTE]
F*ck U
[quote name='Throat']You wanna save me the trouble of putting it up on eBay?[/QUOTE]
Sure

Thank you op!!!!!! I am actually quite active in club nintendo (when i buy a new game, its the first place i go) but i have not been there in a while and dont plan on buying any nintendo games in the near future, so i NEVER would have known about this.....THANK YOU!

Thanks Squarehard..I just joined and finished the survey - now to register all these games..:whistle2:#

Funny that they don't ask you if you own a Wii, maybe because they already know EVERYONE already has one.

[quote name='Liquidrmx']I don't know what to do.
I click the princess peach picture,nothing on the to do list.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how else I could describe how to get there ~_~

[quote name='badramen']If clicking on the picture of Princess Peach doesn't work, you can find the survey in your list of to-do's.[/QUOTE]

I tried giving him very specific instructions a page back, and he still doesn't get it. So I give up!

I wish they would update their prizes soon. I think Club N in Japan already has Game & Watch 2 for DS available. 1060 point and nothing of interest for me so far.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I wish they would update their prizes soon. I think Club N in Japan already has Game & Watch 2 for DS available. 1060 point and nothing of interest for me so far.[/QUOTE]

I just want any Club Nintendo games in Japan to be released here. I'm tired of only seeing the same one game available to get, and I already have it ~_~

has anyone here received the alleged 10 points per downloadable game? it says my wii shop account is linked to my club nintendo account, i see my VC/WW games in games list, but never saw them show up in CN for me.

anyone have any ideas?

not to be off topic, but I was at BB on Friday, they had this lone set of BOSS controller shells for the Wii. They were in red and green and had this totally retro look. The Wii-mote fits directly in with buttons allocated for everything, a cut-out at the top for the pointer, etc. Looked like pretty high quality, i think it was PDP or something.

Anyone who likes the nostalgia (a lot like these Club Ninty prizes) should get these! I haven't used mine yet, I'm giving them to my kid for x-mas, but they should be great!!

Too lazy to find mfg link, here is one from Toys-R-US

[quote name='smoger']has anyone here received the alleged 10 points per downloadable game? it says my wii shop account is linked to my club nintendo account, i see my VC/WW games in games list, but never saw them show up in CN for me.

anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what it specifically says, but you *can* take surveys on VC/WW purchases. Those are worth I believe 10 coins.

[quote name='Warlock82']I don't know what it specifically says, but you *can* take surveys on VC/WW purchases. Those are worth I believe 10 coins.[/QUOTE]

any idea if it's only applicable to the ones you bought AFTER joining CN? i've never seen a ww/vc game show up for a survey on there, and i own about 20 of them

I know this is in the wrong spot... but....

I will give anyone a Wii Fit Bundle (80 coins + 10 post play) code for a PSN gameshare (something I don't have). I will also take offers.

[quote name='smoger']any idea if it's only applicable to the ones you bought AFTER joining CN? i've never seen a ww/vc game show up for a survey on there, and i own about 20 of them[/QUOTE]

As far as I'm aware, it's only post-registration/link purchases. I'd bought many games (Mega Man 9, LostWinds) before linking my Wii to my account, and they didn't show up, but pretty much every purchase I made after that, I did. They all seem to be Post-Play Surveys, so I suppose it makes sense. It is odd that it's not retroactive though. Maybe if you deleted and tried re-downloading? (Doubtful but it just jumped into my mind)

[quote name='tetrisgrammaton']does anyone else just pick random crap in these surveys?[/QUOTE]

I like to pick heavily contradictory things, though i tend to remain truthful on things like overall score for the game. My favorite is to put that I would never recommend the game (or whatever the lowest recommendation option is) and then, on the next question, say that I had already recommended it to a friend

Yeah, I think it's only games from after the two are linked. That's all that show up on mine (even though I believe I had my VC linked to my Nintendo account since almost launch - I guess it's specifically the Club Nintendo link that needs to be done).

Anyways, as for the surveys I try to at least be mostly honest. I figure in the off chance that someone is reading them, maybe they will actually take some of the feedback to heart on future titles. Especially in regards to thinks Nintendo has been pig-headed about like online.

bread's done
Back