Club Nintendo Code Drop HERE!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I got 2 codes to drop! Already registered both these titles, so I don't need them. One im not sure what game it is (lol) and the other is for super mario 3d land. Post which one(s) you use!

54E-L8QV-Q8GS-GA5

G53-JALX-Z3DR-2HD[/QUOTE]

I redeemed the first code (Super Mario 3D Land). The 2nd one is invalid. Thanks.

[quote name='spoderman']I redeemed the first code (Super Mario 3D Land). The 2nd one is invalid. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

No problem, and second code ended in 2H5, not 2HD, so you might be able to use that one aswell!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']No problem, and second code ended in 2H5, not 2HD, so you might be able to use that one aswell![/QUOTE]

The second codes been lurked.

[quote name='Deus_Ex_Nox']Just to let everyone know, you can enable your account for family and register multiple copies of the same game.[/QUOTE]

----never mind----i misunderstood you wrong

i hate to be THAT GUY....but im completely out of points to redeem and only need 10 more to hit elite status..........anybody have a measly 10 points they wouldnt mind getting rid of?

I'm 40 points away from the item I want... anyone have extra codes they are willing to let go of, that would be totally great.... just registered everything I have left, sadly my Golden Sun Dark Dawn code expired at the end of November 2014, I thought these didn't expire ever, out of all the almost 10 things I just registered, only that game had a fine print of an expiration date at the bottom of the card,grrrr

Rofl after i sent this, checked my acct & miraclously I had 2 surveys waiting, a 40 pt & 5 pt one so 45 pts total which pushed me over 705.. anyone needing points, check ur accts again, u might get a late survey or something that will push you over. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I only need 40 Points left to reach GOLD. I'm in London and I'm unable to get codes from US games. Please PM me if you're willing to help if any of you have ANY spare codes. Thanks in advance!

All I need is 15 more points so I can get Earthbound. I already have most of the recent releases and if anyone has a code of I game I don't have registered already, just PM me.

I don't have anything registered if anyone wants to send me any codes. I had an account, and I registered legit Wii Minis, but they still disabled it. I didn't have any coins left and barely got to Gold, so I just decided to make a new one. Any codes would be appreciate since I kind of got screwed over by CN. Only want enough to get two 150 coin 3DS games.

While I need 200 coins to get the prize I want, I would be happy if I just got 100 to reach platinum. Are there any generous CAGs out there who can help out?

Haven't been round but some codes got dropped in mylap last minute.

HFV-5QMZ-Z8X7-E4R-Wario Wii U

AEA-F4RW-W69N-HE3 nintendoland

J45-95QU-V7SE75X kART

GOOD LUCK HOPES THESE WORK USED MY DATA TO DROP EM

here are a few more

SMB x 4

H9H-VKER-86YZ-TTM

XNZ-BW8Z6G42-2EP

AXM-VLRW-J8FW-4RJ

3qz-r38t-l2wt-rej

mystery code should work  4AR72mz-7mr5-HDE

hope these push someone over the top for something good

Last edited by a moderator:

J45-95QU-V7SE75X kART

Was able to get Nintendoland, thank you!

J45-95QU-V7SE75X kART

here are a few more

SMB x 4

H9H-VKER-86YZ-TTM

XNZ-BW8Z6G42-2EP

AXM-VLRW-J8FW-4RJ

3qz-r38t-l2wt-rej

mystery code should work 4AR72mz-7mr5-HDE

hope these push someone over the top for something good
Wasn't able to grab one, but grats to those who got em.

SMB codes are all expired though.

Well, didn't get my 90 points, but none of the gold games interests me (or I already have them.)  So, no loss there.

You guys are awesome. Not gonna take any codes but wanted to say thanks to everyone out there who helps one another.

I hate lurkers so the first one to quote this post gets Mighty Switch Force for 3DS.  (It was the only one in the bundle I already owned.)

bread's done
Back