Club Nintendo coins/games.

gaxur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm a teeny bit worried I won't be able to meet the threshold for Platinum this year, so I'm just curious what the cheapest games to pick up for coins would be; besides scrounging used games and hoping they still have working registration codes. Also, does Endless Ocean give the full 50 points for Wii titles, or is it less?

[quote name='gaxur']I'm a teeny bit worried I won't be able to meet the threshold for Platinum this year, so I'm just curious what the cheapest games to pick up for coins would be; besides scrounging used games and hoping they still have working registration codes. Also, does Endless Ocean give the full 50 points for Wii titles, or is it less?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Endless Ocean gives you the full 50 points (it's $14.98 or $20.98 at Target right now). I think Link's Crossbow Training also gives you 50 points (it's normally around $20). New Play Control Pikmin and Mario Tennis should also give you 50 points.

yeah, I've heard NPC games give the full 50 points.

Also, apparently some WiiWare/VC titles count. Anyone have a list of which ones and how much?

june 30th i believe

yup
How can I reach Gold or Platinum status?
Gold or Platinum status is based on the number of Coins earned in a Club Nintendo year. Each Club Nintendo year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30.

Club Nintendo members that reach Gold or Platinum status by the end of the Club Nintendo year, will be sent a special reward. Special rewards will be announced shortly after June 30 and shipped later in the year.
Your status will reset annually on June 30.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Someone entered it already and didn't say.... Thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

The lurkers are amazingly selfish on this site. Don't even have the courtesy to post that they used the code, or thank the person that gave it away.

Noxious with the amount of codes you're averaging a day...you'd be a diamond nintendo member, you're not interested in the Club???

[quote name='dpb6058']Noxious with the amount of codes you're averaging a day...you'd be a diamond nintendo member, you're not interested in the Club???[/QUOTE]

I'm not interested in the prizes they offer. And I already reached the highest level for this year so I have no use for them. Plus they were all games that I have been able to flip to gamestop so why not post the codes for CAG's before gamestop gets them.

For example Professor Layton sells for $22.50 on Amazon w/ ECA. I played it for a few days, but decided to trade it in. The GS trade in value is currently $20 plus an extra $10 with the current promo. I only traded this in once, but I wish I had more time to repeat.

So first, I am starting a new account and switching my name to "easycheezy". I think Noxious Games is a stupid name and I want to become a more active member in the forums and don't like the name.

Second here is another code for I believe super mario galexy:

ug9wlbvzsjhhze

[quote name='Noxious Games']So first, I am starting a new account and switching my name to "easycheezy". I think Noxious Games is a stupid name and I want to become a more active member in the forums and don't like the name.

ug9wlbvzsjhhze[/QUOTE]

already been redeemed

More Coins:

36y9jrvcq9kwjp
7tklgjs3u76rs7
at87e7uy7zkq2c

I have hundreds more, but I don't want to give them all at once. Any suggestions?

[quote name='Easycheezy']So here is another code for pokemon diamond:

5ds9vsv3743v2z[/QUOTE]

already been redeemed too

[quote name='MoCiWe']All of these have been redeemed now as well.

36y9jrvcq9kwjp
7tklgjs3u76rs7
at87e7uy7zkq2c[/QUOTE]

Did you get to redeem these? Someone has beat me to all the ones that have been posted.

I didnt redeem them, someone else did. Here is another code:

gtneh8v96xs5j5

And a code that I do not know the first character of:

?NR-F96Z-MZZ2-5BX

PLEASE POST IF USED THESE CODES SO OTHERS DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME!

If you have a DSi, the various $2 applications may not be anything fancy, but they do net you 10 Coins with the post-play survey. 10 $2 apps will get you 100 coins for $20 - less than a standard Wii title, but more coins.

Also, if you have a DSi, don't forget to download the free web browser - it'll get you a 10-coin post-play survey as well.

[quote name='Salamando3000']gtneh8v96xs5j5 Used this one, thanks[/QUOTE]

It was a 'Z' and someone already used it

[quote name='Easycheezy']

And a code that I do not know the first character of:

?NR-F96Z-MZZ2-5BX
[/QUOTE]

It was a 'Z' and someone already used it

I have more codes but people keep using them and not posting that they were used..... Is there a better way for me to give them out.

Also is anybody willing to trade me anything for about 400 coins?

Well you could always PM them to users who have said thank you already since you know they responded. I've only used one code from Noxious and thanked him but I guess I was lucky since he posted at the same time I checked the thread.

[quote name='Noxious Games']So first, I am starting a new account and switching my name to "easycheezy". I think Noxious Games is a stupid name and I want to become a more active member in the forums and don't like the name.

ug9wlbvzsjhhze[/QUOTE]

I am noxious... pm me and I'll send you a code.

Ok... nevermind about the PM's. my box is almost full and I don't have that many codes. I'll Figure out how to post codes for the CAG community. But in the mean time here is another code:

dltmysv5up6jpc

[quote name='Easycheezy']I am noxious...[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry I missed that :lol: Also someone lurker grabbed that code. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='Easycheezy']Ok... nevermind about the PM's. my box is almost full and I don't have that many codes. I'll Figure out how to post codes for the CAG community. But in the mean time here is another code:

dltmysv5up6jpc[/QUOTE]

Well, you have a few options...

1) Post 'em all, let chaos ensue.
2) Small contest. For example, if you know what games the codes are for, have people guess games and if you have a code for it, they get that code.
3) Just start sending them randomly to people in thread.

Man I gave up on these codes cause I was 220 points away from platinum a month ago. Couldn't get em up. Now seen the Mario Hat prize Plat members got and am very disappointed I couldn't make the cut.

I still want that hat...

Least I get a calendar, I guess...

Anyone got a word on what next plat prize would be?? Maybe Japan's 2nd Platinum prize will hint what it could be, From what I heard the this years Calendar and Hat prizes were offered a while back on Japan members Nintendo Club. Cause if it's not something I'd like I'm not gonna really try anymore.

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Man I gave up on these codes cause I was 220 points away from platinum a month ago. Couldn't get em up. Now seen the Mario Hat prize Plat members got and am very disappointed I couldn't make the cut.

I still want that hat...

Least I get a calendar, I guess...

Anyone got a word on what next plat prize would be?? Maybe Japan's 2nd Platinum prize will hint what it could be, From what I heard the this years Calendar and Hat prizes were offered a while back on Japan members Nintendo Club. Cause if it's not something I'd like I'm not gonna really try anymore.[/QUOTE]

Japan has received some nice stuff, I believed they offered a classic SNES controller at one point.

I won't post them all at once, because one person will get them all. Or maybe I will. I will be in Vegas for the next 2 days so I will give them away when I get back. I think I figured out a way to be as fair as possible.

Wow, incredibly selfish lurkers on this site, not thanking or posting they used the codes.

My suggestion, PM the codes to people requesting them in the thread. That way, selfish lurkers don't get them anymore and at least you'll know who used what codes. For example, people can say what games they need and you can PM them however many codes you wanted to.

[quote name='Josef']Wow, incredibly selfish lurkers on this site, not thanking or posting they used the codes.

My suggestion, PM the codes to people requesting them in the thread. That way, selfish lurkers don't get them anymore and at least you'll know who used what codes. For example, people can say what games they need and you can PM them however many codes you wanted to.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, this would be the best way to avoid lurkers.

I'm getting close for the next round if anyone would like to PM me some codes and help out! I'd be very grateful!

Thanks, I'm pretty much all set, but I'm sure there are others who are very interested. You also may want to check out the Nintendo code trade thread in the Trading area.

[quote name='Easycheezy']Ok I have a bunch codes to trade if anyone is interested. Let me know what you have and how many coins you want.[/QUOTE]

What games?

[quote name='Benisjamin']I need 60 points to reach Gold status if anyone has codes they wont use. PM me, thanks![/QUOTE]

Just a comment: if you are trying to reach Gold Status before the end of the year, you have
more than 10 months left. The "Club Nintendo year" ends on June 30.

UPDATED 2009-11-22

Trading the following:
:wii:
Wii Music (x2)
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Mario Strikers Charged
Mario Kart Wii
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis

:ds:
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Pearl (x3)
Pokemon Platinum
New Super Mario Bros. (x3)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day

Do not need:
:ds:
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day
Diddy Kong Racing
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legendary Starfy
Mario Kart DS
Mario Party DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokémon Pearl
Pokémon Platinum
Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Super Mario 64 DS
Yoshi's Island DS

:wii:
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Mario Super Sluggers
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis
New Play Control! Pikmin
Punch-Out!!
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wario Land: Shake It!
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Music

Last edited by a moderator:
I have codes for Super Paper Mario, New Mario Bros Wii, Wiiplay and Mario Party. PM me if interested. May be willing to trade for Disney rewards codes.

bread's done
Back