Club Nintendo Deactivated? :(

DealSeeker4u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just got the Wii U for christmas and was going to enter my Wii U Club Nintendo Code, and I sign into Club Nintendo and get a message

Sorry, your Club Nintendo account has been deactivated. Please see your Account Administrator or call 1-800-255-3700 for more information.

They are closed today since its christmas, but has anybody else got this message. I just spent at least an hour a few days ago taking the response for 10 coins each, I had like 17 to do, just ordered Luigi statue and mario pouch. I am extremely concerned because I really want that Luigi statue, had enough coins, and was platinum status for this year. Has anybody else received this error before?

It's probably the site being messed up. I signed in earlier today to enter a code and it showed my account as having 0 coins and no coins towards Platinum this year. I signed out and signed back in and then it showed the correct information.

Wow thanks for the help you guys, hopefully everything will work out fine, because on my Wii U, I can't even go on to E Shop to redeem my Legend of Zelda code, hopefully they will get everything straightened out!

You can't even wait on Nintendo's support line, an automated message will just tell you no one is available, sorry. 

EDIT: Just got hold of somebody, had to be transferred to like the head honcho of support, they told me you can't have a family account to register games you purchased on your primary account, and then I had a "unormal" amount of 3ds xl's registered on my account. They reactivated though, and let me off with a warning, and I am still getting Luigi Statue, the thing i cared about most!  

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back