Club Nintendo February deals games now live.

[quote name='jantzn']I'm still mad I missed out on Super Mario RPG.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that was never one of the downloads.

[quote name='mcdaking84']club nintendo is the crappiest site. does not even load[/QUOTE]

usually it's not bad. i'm guessing it's getting beat up because of the new offers. i'm going to try again tomorrow, as i have a ton of surveys to do, then i'll pick up art academy and maybe mario party 2 (have never played any in the series)

[quote name='mcdaking84']club nintendo is the crappiest site. does not even load[/QUOTE]

Their server is probably getting hammered, as this is the first/second day of new game offers.

I grabbed a 18-game case (like a few of you) - ironically, I've been looking for a new case, as the new 3DS games have annoying tabs that prevent them from going in regular DS cases (thanks, Nintendo).

The Club Nintendo case looks a little flimsy/cheap from the picture... but the reversible covers is a nice plus! 6 different designs on 3 covers! I ordered one yesterday (slogging through the horrible load times), as I expect this case to sell out rather quick... :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']Bleh......kinda expected a bad month after 2 awesome ones. Hope next month is better[/QUOTE]

What games did they previously have up? I haven't paid attention so I didn't know they had buyable game dls :(. Got a bunch of coins too.

Hmmm Case, MP2, or save for next month? i only have 250 to spend and will probably not get anymore points until xenoblade

[quote name='crzyboy88']Mario Party 2 was the best one in the series.[/QUOTE]

Mario Party 2 and 3 are still awesome after all these years. If I owned a Wii/didn't still own Mario Party 2 for my N64 I'd be all over this.

I can't believe people out there remember the differences between the Mario Party games. I'm pretty sure I've played them all and I couldn't tell you the difference between 1 and 8. I have a terrible memory though, so go figure.

As far as past games that were on sale goes, I know the DSiware Mario VS Donkey Kong: Minis March Again was on sale in December. Really wish I hadn't missed that.

Well, I just checked my account and I still have my Glory of Heracles (Jan. 18 registration - must be for ITB) and my Endless Ocean (Jan. 21 +50 point survey - this is one I reg'd before they even had points so I still have the survey pending). So I can put those two off till next club year at least. I still wish I had years on everything though.

Given that I'm only 90 points from platinum for this year I'd really rather not do any that I don't have to. I can probably get that 90 just from the surveys for the games I end up getting from the monthly coin redemption deals.

But I have a few other older games out there, like +30 product registration for Brain Age, and a +10 post-play survey for SSBB.

Jan:
Dr. Mario Online RX (WiiWare, 100 Coins)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (Wii Virtual Console, 150 Coins)
Kirby’s Dream Land (3DS eShop, 100 Coins)
Dr. Mario Express (3DS eShop, 150 Coins)

Dec:
Fluidity (WiiWare, 150 Coins)
Super Mario Kart (Wii Virtual Console, 100 Coins)
3D Classics: Xevious (3DS eShop, 100 Coins)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! (3DS eShop/DSiWare, 100 Coins)

thought bout getting a case, but i like keeping the original ds case for games

I'd like to join everyone else it seems in thanking the person who brought this case to our attention. :) I don't have a TON of DS/3DS games (yet anyway) so this will definitely hold my collection with room to grow. Plus it takes care of the 3 Castlevania DS games I picked up from GS in a b2g1 sale that didn't have cases.

Just got my case today and its just like the review says. Its like any other game ds game case as far as quality but holds 18 games inside. It snaps shut tight and the games fit snuggly in their slots. Covers look great and are a little more heavy duty than a regular game cover insert I would say about card stock. Im very happy with it, nice job Nintendo.

Both of my cases showed up today! Quick service, Club Nintendo!

2012-02-07132407.jpg

This case, open, is as wide as the 18 cases it takes the place of... :D

My 3DS game case arrived today as well. Looks like someone tried to staple something on it and it has this weird pressure imprint on the top right of the plastic. Not too noticeable, but for my first ever club nintendo reward, it was a bit of a bummer.

What they really should have offered this month was the circle pad; making it a gamespot exclusive was a lame idea.

Got mario party 2. I have had nintendo club coins for years and never used them so I might as well start cashing in. I am really hoping for Mario RPG or Zelda: A link to the past. So far it has gone mario game, zelda game, mario game. So hopefully another zelda game!

So is the case no longer available? I completely missed it as I rarely check the Nintendo Rewards site. I have 500+ coins on my account that I'm doing nothing with...

[quote name='Monoxide1986']So is the case no longer available? I completely missed it as I rarely check the Nintendo Rewards site. I have 500+ coins on my account that I'm doing nothing with...[/QUOTE]

This may be why it's not available:

I Heart Club Nintendo Contest

Show us why you love Club Nintendo on our Facebook page and get the chance to win the new Nintendo 3DS™ Game Card Case!

[quote name='Matt Young']This may be why it's not available:

I Heart Club Nintendo Contest

Show us why you love Club Nintendo on our Facebook page and get the chance to win the new Nintendo 3DS™ Game Card Case![/QUOTE]

How many did they hand out? If it was alot, I'd be pissed, means I could of gotten mine for free.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']So is the case no longer available? I completely missed it as I rarely check the Nintendo Rewards site. I have 500+ coins on my account that I'm doing nothing with...[/QUOTE]

It's on back order, so there is still a chance it will come back.

bread's done
Back