Club Nintendo game card case back in stock!

Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I didn't see a topic for this - the popular game card case is back in stock @ Club Nintendo! 250 coins per case, which holds up to 18 DS/3DS game cards and comes with a bunch of neat Nintendo-themed inserts to customize each one.

These tend to go pretty quickly, so I'd act sooner than later if you've been waiting for these to come back like I have.

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry to bring up a dead topic but how does this Club Nintendo work? I understand the basics but what is the benefit of being a "Gold" or "Platinum" member? Between my son getting a 3DS-XL and like 5 Nintendo DS games plus the Nintendo Wii games we had we have enough points to reach "Platinum" status. Does being "Platinum" get you any special deals or exclusive offers?[/QUOTE]
I would recommend reaching Platinum status each year and stop there exactly. Basically, by the end of their year cycle, I believe is around June or July. They reward members who reach gold or platinum with a choice of exclusive club nintendo rewards. For example, this year, Platinum members had a choice of 3 exclusive posters or platinum playing cards, while the gold had some 2013 calender. Usually platinum members gets better rewards, but you can choose the gold rewards as well.

[quote name='Octopod']I don't understand the excitement for this item. Do you guys not keep your 3/ds game cases or something?[/QUOTE]

If you're traveling and want to bring more than one game, you can either pack up to 18 different game cases or just one. It's not rocket science.

Just received mine today, and ended up ordering another to fit all my DS/3DS games. Really good NC reward

Actually got mine (4) delivered to me on Christmas Eve. Worked out great for the trip taken the next day. Tempted to scrounge through my unclaimed stuff and order one more, just because I've yet to see another reward in stock that was worth it.

I actually have the case/manual/etc for every game, sitting on my shelf, but it still makes more sense to put all the cartridges in these and set them at the end of the row. It makes for a handy grab and go, and as others said, they look right at home next to the other cartridge boxes. Had no idea these even existed, so thanks OP.

Anyone know a good place to get some Club Nintendo Codes? I was saving up for the Golden Nunchuck next month and need 200 more coins.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Anyone know a good place to get some Club Nintendo Codes? I was saving up for the Golden Nunchuck next month and need 200 more coins.[/QUOTE]
Inside select Nintendo game boxes and all newer Nintendo consoles/handholds.

;)

[quote name='Ryouko']I really wish the tote bags would come back. :( I have 700 coins and nothing to use them on...[/QUOTE]

I hear ya there. Wish I had bought that bag when it was available.

OT, Thanks OP!! I ordered one!! Seen one at a Streetpass event and it was really swank!

Looks like they are out of stock. I was going to buy another one but it says its currently out of stock when you try to check out.

bread's done
Back