CLUB NINTENDO Platinum Account 2yrs / 1200 coins End 7/7/09 9:35 PM PST Starts @$0.25

muzras

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey fellow CAGz :wave:

Just trying this out since people seem to be buying codes and are somewhat interested.
I have traded many Nintendo codes on here so you can rest assured that you will get your stuff.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do;jsessionid=5C2D8BD5339A85F1195CFFE71F71C0B9

Edited @ 1:00AM PST 6/29/09 from: 1 day auction to 1 week (reason about it in 3rd post)

This is a 1 Week auction with NO RESERVE staring at $0.25 for 1200 Nintendo coins / a Brand New Platinum Club Nintendo account for 2 years. This is ideal for someone with a very low coin total or no account at all. If you have a club nintendo account already you can merge this account with your existing account to get a family account with a 1200 coins increase. If you want to bid just post in the thread the bid amount please do not PM me the bid.

The last person to post with the highest bid wins @9:35 PM PST 07/07/09 (12:35 AM EST 7/8/09) (CAG server time) wins.

NO BIDS AFTER THAT WILL COUNT!

Any bid after 9:36PM PST 07/07/09 is void even if higher.

Please PM immediately when this ends, send me your info and I will give you the paypal account to send it to.

A brand new club nintendo account will be made in the name of your choice with the address of your choice. Passwords and emails will be shipped to you after all the codes are entered and payment is received.

600 coins will be entered on 6/29/09 to get you platinum status for this current year, status resets on 6/30/09.
600 coins to be entered on 7/1/09 for the following Nintendo year (7/1/09-6/30/10) to get you to platinum status again.

Guarantee you will be able to get the 2 yearly platinum prizes and 1200 coins to spend on what ever you like in the Nintendo Store.
Total you will get is 1200 coins including post plays and 2 years of the special platinum prize for club nintendo memebers only.

[Bid increments are $0.25]

Incorrect bid amounts will be lowered down (consider them lowered down) to the closest $0.25 increment, if some is at that price already the incorrect bid is void. Highest bid will be the current bid.

Let say the bid is at $5 next bid needed would be $5.25, but next person comes in and bids at $5.17, his bid would be $5.00 but then would be void cause someone bid $5 already.

Also the highest bid is the current price. For example at end of auction the 2nd highest bid is $90.00 but the winner bid $100, winner pays $100 NOT the $0.25 ($90.25) increment over the 2nd highest bid. Make sure your bid is something you are able to pay when it closes.

If it ends at $1.00 or a ridiculously low amount, it will go for that. NO RESERVE guarantee to bidders.

Please only bid if you are going to follow through and pay with paypal.

*People that did not pay for other auctions please do not bid unless you PM me first, your bids will not count and you know who you are.
*Please state your bid directly in the thread. I recommend putting your best bid or what you want/can afford to pay.

I reserve the right to end this auction at any time or for any reason at all. Mainly for weird situations, like if something strange happens like a server crash or bid manipulation by cheaters.

If I missed something or something is not clear please PM me.
I'll do my best to clear things up or edit the opening post.

Thankz :D z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sorry guys I changed the auction to end on 07/07/09 9:35 PM PST from 6/29/09 9:35 PM PST. I will explain why.

deadbodyman11
you can retract your bid if you want since the auction changed after your bid.

edit:

It says it will reset the year on 6/30/09 so I do not know if the nintendo year resets on that day at midnight 12pm PST or EST or on 7/01. The wording is a bit vague. Not sure if it is EST or PST, might be PST since Nintendo HQ is in Seattle.

Or Codes can be entered all day on 6/30/09 to count for this current nintendo year up till midnight PST or EST.

That is why I want to make the account first with 600 coins loaded up NOW. I found out you can change the name and address of the account after checking the account settings. I thought this could not be done.

Also 9:35 PST ending might be cutting it too close or too late. There might be communication lags or payment issues. Rather than rush, it is better this way, plus I have chance to possibly get a higher auction amount.

The main thing I worry about it making sure the account gets 2 years of the platinum prize because I state that is guaranteed. So it is better than me waiting to get all the info and rush it and possibly miss the deadline.

Super Sorry again. hope you guys can understand.

Thankz

Last edited by a moderator:
This man is definitely awesome. I have highly appreciated his work and contribution to the Club Nintendo code trading thread.

bread's done
Back