Wii:

Fire emblem Radiant Dawn

3DS:

Super Mario 3D Land
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed
New Super Mario Bros. 2

Want:

Codes I dont have (just saw which ones you have)
Amazon credit
Digital Copies

PM me any offers. Thanks.

Hey y'all, I'm looking for Club Nintendo codes...I've got a stockpile of (stackable) XBL 1-month codes to trade. PM me if you can help me out.

I have a 3DS XL code and will have a Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon code on Tuesday. I am willing to trade one of the 5 retail eShop codes from the promotion. PM me with offers.

Want:
3DS XL Code

Have:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gateways of Infinity Code
I can get any of the Current Club Nintendo Game Vouchers
Gears of War Full Game Download
Check My Tradelist

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I missed this thread. I want either a Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon code.

I can trade up to two of my own unused codes, I've got Mario Galaxy 2, Kirby's Mass Attack, all four Laytons, and a few other DS games. PM me!

Want:
Luigi's Mansion (Retail Game)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gateways of Infinity Got one from finsfan0210
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (will pay $15 for it)
Other retail 3ds retail games and digital downloads

Have:
PayPal
Amazon GC
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Mask sealed
1600 MS Points
Can get you any of the games you can currently buy with Club Nintendo Points or any of the next ones that are available.

Have:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Code*
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gateways of Infinity Code*

Want:
Amazon GC

*Note, only trading one or the other and I won't be able to get you the code until 4/20 (my birthday). You will have 10 days to redeem from then to get your free game. Just to be clear, we won't be trading until then, but I will hold the code if you are interested.

Have codes: Steel Diver , pikmin 2, pokemon rumble blast,Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

W codes: 3ds codes
My Luigi code for your 3DS XL CODE

Have:
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
I have a 3DS XL code I was saving till July. Since they seem to be in demand and I have registered one for the promo already, I could be willing to part with if the deal is right.

Want:
?? Offers
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate

Do NOT Want: (seriously dont offer this, I'm not interested)
Origin codes
Steam Codes
Current CN games
PayPal

For sale:

Have:

Game of your choosing from the 5 game promotion. $39 value for $30 PayPal only.

Your choices are:

Freaky forms deluxe
Professor Layton miracle mask
Super mario 3d land
Starfox 64 3ds
Art academy

Want $35 paypal only (no trades)

Want:
3DS XL Code
Amazon GC
Offers

Have:
I can get any of the Current Club Nintendo Game Vouchers
Gears of War Full Game Download
Check My Tradelist

Like everyone else, I'm either looking to

A) Buy a 3DS XL Club Nintendo code

or

B) Sell my Luigi's Mansion 2 Club Nintendo code

PM me if you're interested.

Have:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Code*
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gateways of Infinity Code*

Want:
Amazon GC
eShop Download Code for Super Mario 3D Land, Starfox 64, or Professor Layton (Will trade 1600 MSP)

*Note, only trading one or the other and I won't be able to get you the code until 4/20 (my birthday). You will have 10 days to redeem from then to get your free game. Just to be clear, we won't be trading until then, but I will hold the code if you are interested.

Have codes: Steel Diver , pikmin 2, pokemon rumble blast, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

W codes: 3ds codes
My Luigi code for your 3DS XL CODE

Looking for a Professor Layton full game eShop code

Willing to pay $11.15 Paypal (its all I have) and some Club Nintendo codes for it

Message me if you have a code for Professor Layton and we can work out something

I have Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon club nintendo code...I am hoping to get a Steam voucher/code for the game Super House of Dead Ninjas. PM me if interested or with a paypal offer to get the game.

Check my feedback/trades...one of the best on CAG. *I'll also be willing to throw in another Club Nintendo code for whoever trades me.

With the 3DS XL + Luigi's Mansion offer, I have a code for the free game that I would be willing to trade for the code from a $20 eShop prepaid giftcard. I haven't chosen which game to redeem yet from the offer, so whoever wants to trade can choose any of the free games from the promotion.

Want:
Club Nintendo Starfox 3D or Super Mario 3D Land Download Code (Planning on using one from my account, but would still like the other) - Have a $15 Amazon Giftcard or Paypal for this

I also have codes for Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that I'll be getting next month (birthday). If you have a 3DSXL that isn't registered, I could give you one of these and you can sell me the game download for $10. This way you'll get to keep the coins as well.

Have:

America's Test Kitchen
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
Elite Beat Agents
Kirby's Epic Yarn
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem
Nintendogs + Cags: Toy Poodle
Nintendogs + Cags: Bulldog
Nintendogs + Cags: Golden Retriever
Pilotwings Resort
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White
Sonic Generations
Tales of the Abyss

S-E Members codes, PSN/XBL codes. Message me with what you're looking for.

W: Dark Moon or Gates to Infinity code (trade for multiple codes or $5 PayPal)

Have:
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
3DS XL code, I was saving it till July. Since they seem to be in demand and I have registered one for the promo already, I could be willing to part with if the deal is right.

Want:
?? Offers
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate

I DO NOT Want: (seriously dont offer these things, I'm not interested) AGAIN I DO NOT WANT THE FOLLOWING!!!!
Origin codes
Steam Codes
Current CN games
PayPal
CN coin codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back