Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
(H)
Paper Mario Sticker star club Nintendo Code

(W)
Animal Crossing New Leaf club Nintendo Code
Or any other Club Nintendo codes that I don't have. Just offer

I will also be selling my Zelda A Link Between Worlds game download code on 11/22.
I'll be selling it for $33, so if you're interested hit me up.
I intend on buying the physical version

^Sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Have codes for:

Kirby Canvas Curse

Pokemon Pearl

Pokemon Soul Silver

Super Mario 64 DS

W: Codes for games I don't have

Shoot me a list.

Thanks

I have multiple pairs of Pokemon Black and White to trade.

I need any codes you have so long as I'll get about the same amount of points.

I don't need other Pokemon games unless it's soulsilver/heartgold/platinum/diamond.

I'll take codes for most other Nintendo games, please message me.

Have:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf club nintendo code
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D club nintendo code
America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking club nintendo code

Want:

$5 Paypal for all 3

Have:

Club Nintendo:
Classic Games Overload Card/Puzzle (3ds)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (original release)
Kirby Dream Collection
Americas Test Kitchen (ds)
Steel Diver (3ds)
NCIS (3ds)
Funky Barn (3ds)
Link's Crossbow Training

Want:

Offers; interested in money, XBL codes, not any CN codes or Squeenix though

Have

Paper Mario Sticker Star Club Nintendo Registration code

Want

Club Nintendo codes I do not already have

Also looking for 3ds digital game download codes (metroid, dillons roliing western, oracle of ages, minis march, etc.). I have various psn dlc, xbla game codes, etc. to trade as well for any.

Have

Paper Mario Sticker Star Club Nintendo Registration code

Want

Club Nintendo codes I do not already have

Also looking for 3ds digital game download codes (metroid, dillons roliing western, oracle of ages, minis march, etc.). I have various psn dlc, xbla game codes, etc. to trade as well for any.
Do you have the Ocarina of Time 3D code already?

On topic... sorta, but...

Does anyone know how the "gold/platinum rewards" work with Club Nintendo? Like, once I get platinum or gold membership do I automatically get to choose one of the cool gifts they give away, or does it cost "coins/stars" or how does that work? I never registered all my Wii games until now so I'm just a few points away from platinum, but wanted to know if there's any reason I should register the rest of them (post 600 coins) now or just wait til next "year" to do so?

Also, I take it from people trading "Club Nintendo" codes that you're only able to register one copy of each game? Thanks for the clarification, I'm new to actually registering my games and such.

When the calendar year ends you will get an email from Nintendo telling you that you can pick a prize from a list they have for members that reach gold and platinum. Check the coin vouchers since they have a date as to when they expire if not redeemed. It should be 2 years from after you redeem them in your account when they expire so use them on rewards ASAP

When the calendar year ends you will get an email from Nintendo telling you that you can pick a prize from a list they have for members that reach gold and platinum. Check the coin vouchers since they have a date as to when they expire if not redeemed. It should be 2 years from after you redeem them in your account when they expire so use them on rewards ASAP
Okay thanks! Do you need a certain amount of coins to "purchase" your "prize"? Or is it free cuz you've already reached 300/600? I've seen on the UK site that they offer some crazy unique stuff in the past but it costs thousands of "stars", so just wondering if they do that over here? Should I be hoarding my coins for some big rare Nintendo item they'll offer down the road? Thanks again!

Well the items come with free shipping if you select physical items while digital items are sent to your email. The items will require you to spend on your banked coins. The problem is that I don't live in UK since I live in the US, so it's best to ask someone such as emwearz because they might have more information.

Got a NA club Nintendo code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (worth 50 points)

Looking for PayPal offer or 50 points from other games for NA Club Nintendo.

I am 75 points Away from the luigi statue does anyone have a wii u code for Mario 3d world, wii party u or Lego city? Because I have pre reg for them and can get 80 points. Will pay $3 for one of these.

Have: Paypal / Amazon Gift Card

Want: Most Club Nintendo Point Cards

Codes I already have:

Note: I do NOT want any of the following codes:

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Have

Kirby 20th An for Wii

Steel Driver 3DS

Pilot Wing 3ds

Nintendog+cat Golden retriever 3ds

Fortune Street Wii

Want: Will check list or paypal

H:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (40 points)

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (40 points)

Paper Mario: Sticker Star (40 points)

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS (40 points) x 2

W:

Any codes I don't have. 

H:
New Super Mario Bros 2

W:
Paper Mario Sticker Star
...or any others I need for 3DS or Wii U

EDIT: trade done, code used.

I am 75 points Away from the luigi statue does anyone have a wii u code for Mario 3d world, wii party u or Lego city? Because I have pre reg for them and can get 80 points. Will pay $3 for one of these.
Edit: Scratch that, I see it now! :)

Also, still have a spare LoZ:Oracle of Seasons download code, looking for Oracle of Ages download.

I have a Mario Kart DS code to trade for equivalent value, (40 coins).  Don't have much registered so send me an offer.

Edit:

Trade completed!

Just curious, how does this work? Doesn't the pin also register your serial? Or does it just add points for a 3DS XL and then you separately add your serial number for the extended warranty etc?
You enter the Club pin code then it will give you the 160 points don't have to enter the serial number if asked.

Anyone looking for Club Nintendo codes, PM me. 

I have a few unused codes (Xenoblade Chronicles, New Super Mario Bros, New Super MArio Bros. Wii U, etc) that I am looking to get rid of. 

Looking for Amazon, Paypal, XBLA, PSN, trades

H: Fire Emblem: Awakening  x2 (40 pts)

Animal Crossing New Leaf (40 pts)

W:  Codes for other games worth 40 points.  Any games other than Pokemon Y, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Super Mario 3D Land, NSMB2, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Donkey Kong Returns 3D.

Send Offers!

Have:

Club Nintendo Code - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

PSN Code - Warhawk (PS1 Classic)

PSN Code - Destruction Derby (PS1 Classic)

Want:

Any Club Nintendo code I haven't registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back