Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 3ds pin code (willing to pay $12 PayPal) and/or an animal crossing new leaf pin. I'm so close to platinum this year I can taste it.

HAVE:

========

Skylanders Giants 3DS - Worth 60 coins

WANT:

========

Close to equal value in coins. I'll have to check lists since I have so many codes registered already.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody is willing to give any of the promo club codes I'm still looking willing to trade steam games or if you guys have a club code I'll ad it to my account that has a 3ds registered just a week ago and will let you chose Pokemon x or y but you would have to pay 14 dollars paypal

Buying Club Nintendo pins from any of these games.

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Yoshi's New Island

Have:

Paypal -$5 each

If anyone want's Pokemon , just message me with a 3ds/2ds pin code and I'll just give you the pokemon game. I'm no longer looking to own the game and I don't want my redeemed Mario Kart to go to waste. PM me.

I have $4 paypal. Looking to get CN pin from one of those games:

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Yoshi's New Island

Looking for a 3DS/2DS pin code and a pin code for one of the games that go with the deal that's NOT Super Mario 3D Land.

Or, want a Pokemon X download code for $15.

Have: PayPal, or can Steam you a game.

I have registered a participating game for the pokemon X/Y promo, if you dont have a game but have the 3DS console give it to me and Ill get the code for you, I dont want the Donkey Kong Country code to go waste

I'm buying

Qualifying game pins... $5 paypal each. Please PM me

I'm selling

I have few club nintendo accounts with Nintendo 3DS'es ready to be registered.Once you log in onto account you'll complete registration survey which gives you 160 coins and not only that after you register one of eligible games you will either get Pokemon X or Y for free...
Looking for $9 Paypal or $10 PSN/Amazon

URL][img]

FREE POKEMON game, just supply me with a 3ds pin code and I'll give you the download code for the game. I don't have time to look for a purchase and I don't want my MK7 code i registered to go to waste.

[quote name="lovepig78" post="11654635" timestamp="1396211890"]3DS console pin- $17 paypal[/quote]

Is it tied to any specific account? In other words, can I enter the code using my existing account and receive the Pokemon game?

Ahh... March went by too fast.

I have unused : Link Between Two Worlds CN code
Looking for: Any eligible Pokemon game CN code (Yoshi new island, lego, super mario 3d land, mario kart 7, donkey kong returns)

Thanks!

Have:

Fire Emblem Awakening CN Code

Want:

Another 3DS game code I don't have or any Wii U game code

I have a Pokemon X game code, I already have Pokemon Y.  I'd like to either trade for an equivalent-priced Microsoft/Xbox points/gift card or to sell (PayPal).  I'm asking $25.  

PM me if you're interested.  

have: codes to download Super Mario World and Mario Golf (Wii U)

Want: Offers mostly, Im looking for any past game  offered by CN that might catch my eye

I have a ton of CN codes.

I really don't know what to do with 'em. They're from a range of games -- 3DS, Wii U, and even Wii.

If you need anything specific, send me a message and I'll let you know if I have it.

No specific price, so offer away.

I'm a tiny bit confused are you trading codes that you get from Club Nintendo or the codes for Club Nintendo because if its the ones that you can get from Club Nintendo I have a ton of games such as Mario RPG (Wii VC), Super Metroid (Wii VC), F-Zero (Wii U VC), Kirby Super Star (Wii VC) and Paper Mario (Wii VC) and I'm not sure how much any of those would be worth but I'm looking to get a copy of Earthbound for Wii U VC or Golden Sun for Wii U VC so if anyone is interested drop me a line.

I'm a tiny bit confused are you trading codes that you get from Club Nintendo or the codes for Club Nintendo because if its the ones that you can get from Club Nintendo I have a ton of games such as Mario RPG (Wii VC), Super Metroid (Wii VC), F-Zero (Wii U VC), Kirby Super Star (Wii VC) and Paper Mario (Wii VC) and I'm not sure how much any of those would be worth but I'm looking to get a copy of Earthbound for Wii U VC or Golden Sun for Wii U VC so if anyone is interested drop me a line.
This thread is for club nintendo points that what it is

Sorry if Im not suppose to ask this question here, but is there anyway to check if codes are good or not without redeeming? I have so many codes and Im already platinum. I dont even know what some of the games are for these codes.

I've got an unused code for TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds for trade. Message me offers.

Sorry if Im not suppose to ask this question here, but is there anyway to check if codes are good or not without redeeming? I have so many codes and Im already platinum. I dont even know what some of the games are for these codes.
Most, if not all of the codes have a picture on the back from what game it is. Some aren't as obvious as others, but if you know which game it is by the picture, and you've already redeem one for that game, you can type in, if it says "The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once." The it's used. if you don't get a notification then it's still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back