Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE:

========

Skylanders Giants Starter Pack (3DS) - Worth 60 coins

WANT:

========

Will trade for lower value code depending on what game it is. I'll have to check lists since I have so many codes registered already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a copy of Retro City Rampage on Steam I'm willing to trade for Club Nintendo codes i don't have. I'd give a list, but i'm not sure what i've registered, though i have a sense.

I'm looking to go Platinum (or at least Gold) again this year. Looking to buy 290 - 590 worth of pins. Can anyone help me out? PM me your prices.

Have Paypal/Amazon/Steam

I will buy any number of codes at the rate of $1 per 30 points.  Not a fantastic price, but if anyone is selling please let me know.  I need any amount up to around 3000 points.

Remember these codes become worthless over time, so if you aren't going to use them and don't want to take the time piecing them out, please sell them to me!

I'll have a club nintendo code from Mario Kart 8 that i'll sell for $20.

(after u enter the code in, you'll get to choose from one of the following wii u games: Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros. U or Wii Party U)

sold

Want:

Club Nintendo Points

Club Nintendo Games for Wii U

Have:

Paypal/Amazon/etc

Xbox:

The Maw

Toy Soldiers

14 Day Gold Pass

7 Day Gold Pass

Halo Banshee Avatar Prop

Carrot Avatar Prop

Battlefield 4 China Rising (x2)
Soul Caliber Extra Character Dampierre
Max Payne 3 Special/Collector's Edition Pack includes classic multiplayer character pack, and disorderly weapons pack

2 Day Gold Pass

ACIV Online Pass

PS3:

Batman: Arkham Origins 1st Appearance Batman Skin

Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack
Rage Anarchy Edition
Wasteland Sewer Bonus Mission DLC

PS Vita:

Hot Shots Golf Online Pass
LittleBigPlanet Online Pass (x3)

Have: Club nintedo codes (from consoles to games, I dont have a list right now but I will get it soon) Amazon Gift Cards

Want: Paypal and I'm looking foward to buy a mario kart 8 club nintendo code once it comes out

Have: Amazon GC, Paypal, TF2 Keys/Steam gifts

Want: Mario Kart 64 or Kirby's Dreamland (3D Classics) download codes from CN.

Have

• Paypal
  • Amazon Gift Card
  • Tradelist
Want

• Kirby's Adventure 3D Classics 3DS Code
If you have one for sale, PM me a price and I'll see if I'm interested!

Have:
Mario cart 8 CN Code
Club Nintendo Code for any of the 5 Promo Games

Want:
PS4 Digital Codes
1 yr PS+
$25 Amazon GC

I've also got a spare Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code to sell or trade. $20 PayPal or $25 in PSN/XBL/eShop credit.

Edit: Sold

Have: Your choice of Pikmin 3, NSMBU, Wii Party U, or The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD eShop download code

Want: $20 Paypal or $20 eShop (Canadian)

Sold

I have the code in hand

Have

• Digital code from Mario Kart 8 promo for one of either of these games, you pick:
    New Super Mario Bros.™ U
  • Pikmin™ 3
  • The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party™ U

Want
  • $20 Paypal or Amazon gift card

I want a mario 8 free game code unused or a wii u eshop code for one or all of the games below:

Pikmin 3

Monster hunter ultimate

the wonderful 101

I shall pay 17 dollars for each of the codes or any number of the mario kart 8 codes you have unused. Paypal.

Need a CN code worth at least 30 points, I suppose any 3DS game code will do? Not looking to spend much but please PM if you have a code to spare. thanks!

Have: Nintendo eshop Credit, Club Nintendo Points (that I will redeem on your behalf), Gamers Club Unlocked Coupons, and Ultraviolet Movie Codes for Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men, and The Wolverine.

Want: Pikmin 3 code

I HAVE an unused code for Mario Kart 8. Willing to trade it so that the person gets the CN points as well as the free game. Looking for $20 PAYPAL or $25 Xbox Credit or $25 eshop credit. Also willing to do some sort of combination of all three. Feel free to PM me. 

* Club Nintendo does not allow you to register two of the same game on your account for points. Make sure you use a different account or make a new one. 

Does anyone know if you can redeem multiple of the Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo free game offer promo codes on the same Wii U? Asking because I just got a Wii U and I'd like to get multiple games from the promotion but I know that Club Nintendo does not allow you to register two of the same game on your account for points.

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo redemption code that entitles you to your standard points plus a choice of one of the following games:  New Super Mario Bros. UTLOZ: The Windwaker HDPikmin 3, or Wii Party U

Want:

$22.96 PayPal

sonic lost world download content free for the taking I'm not greedy and believe in helping others trading code cool selling well enough said later peeps

A03QHFKS0QMVW0XH 

NIGHT ALL

[quote name="mojo_12345" post="11807577" timestamp="1401680473"]sonic lost world download content free for the taking I'm not greedy and believe in helping others trading code cool selling well enough said later peeps

A03QHFKS0QMVW0XH
NIGHT ALL[/quote]

:'( redeemed already.

Want: anything nintendo

Have:
your choice of one of the 4 digital download titles from the Club N promo
Titles include:
New Super Mario Bros U
Wind Waker HD
Pikmin 3
Wii Party U

Want:$20 Paypal or Amazon Payment

Does anyone know if you can redeem multiple of the Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo free game offer promo codes on the same Wii U? Asking because I just got a Wii U and I'd like to get multiple games from the promotion but I know that Club Nintendo does not allow you to register two of the same game on your account for points.
that's what i'm wondering as well. i bought MK8, and got the free pikmin 3 already downloaded onto my wii u. if i was to get one of these codes for NSMBU (somebody registers their copy of MK8 on their CN account, and then receives DL code for NSMBU), would i be able to download it to the same wii u (that already has the free copy of pikmin 3)?

that's what i'm wondering as well. i bought MK8, and got the free pikmin 3 already downloaded onto my wii u. if i was to get one of these codes for NSMBU (somebody registers their copy of MK8 on their CN account, and then receives DL code for NSMBU), would i be able to download it to the same wii u (that already has the free copy of pikmin 3)?
Yes you could download all the games if someone else redeems the CN code on their account first then send you the DL code

sold, thanks

Have:

Full US Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 8 so you get the free CN points for it AND a free game of your choice from the list below:    http://club2.nintendo.com/mario-kart8-promo/

Pikmin 3

New Super Mario Bros U

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker

Wii Party U

You also should receive about $6 in digital deluxe bonuses IF you are in the Digital Deluxe program (basically if you registered a deluxe console to your Nintendo ID)  https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

Want:

$20 Paypal GIFTED (you cover fees if any depending on payment type.)

$20 Amazon Gift card

$20 Best Buy Gift card

$20 PSN Credit

I just registered my code finally and goddamned nintendo club store borked. I logged back in and its auto selected a game for me and says Your game selection is

{gamename}
. Your free code is:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WTF? How do I know what code they have allocated me? I couldn't even choose a game.

Have -

Your choice of Pikmin 3, Zelda Wind Waker, Wii Party U, or New Super Mario Bros Wii U

Want - 

$18 Paypal, or $18 Amazon Credit

(willing to take a combination as well.)

Send me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back