Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Want: $20 Amazon giftcard or Paypal

If you have the Deluxe Digital Promotion, you'll be getting a $5 code after downloading your free game. I'm offering a Club Nintendo code for Kirby 3ds ($7 eshop value), Super Metroid ($8 eshop value), or Mario Kart 64 ($10 Eshop value) in exchange for your $5 Deluxe Digital Promotion code.

Have:

Fortune Street Wii club nintendo code

10021a.jpg

Want:

Club Nintendo code worth at least 50 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: 1x Australian Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo digital code (choose from one of 10 games)

Want: PayPal
Since technically youre also PAL do you think your code will work in the UK? do you know? I would be happy to buy it off of you if that's the case. But ocnsidering nintendo is one of those companies that like to give as little t their customers as possible I wouldn't be surprised if they were daft enough to block such a thing.

Willing to buy a $20 Gift Card of your choice from Best Buy in exchange for a Pikmin 3 code. I will be picking up the card around 9pm Eastern Time tonight, at which time we can exchange codes. If you prefer to have the physical card, I will ship it to you after receipt of a valid Pikmin 3 code. I have free expedited shipping, so you will receive the card in 2-3 days. Please let me know if you are interested, and what kind of gift card you would like. Thanks.

that's what i'm wondering as well. i bought MK8, and got the free pikmin 3 already downloaded onto my wii u. if i was to get one of these codes for NSMBU (somebody registers their copy of MK8 on their CN account, and then receives DL code for NSMBU), would i be able to download it to the same wii u (that already has the free copy of pikmin 3)?
just to confirm, i was able to successfully download NSMBU onto the same console from a code that i bought on here from a MK8 redemption. PrinnyOtaku registered their copy of MK8 on their CN account, redeemed it for a download code of NSMBU, and then sent me the 16 digit code that i entered in to my eShop

You guys offering Mk8 promo codes are aware that
1: Mario kart is the best selling wiiu game this far?
2: Most people that bought wiiu got the windwaker or Mario u bundle that was discounted last holidays, so if you got Mario kart then you already own two of best games (zelda/ Mario and pikmin).

I already have mk8 but need some coins for club nintendo.

So.
Want: mk8 club nintendo code.
Have: 10 usd Amazon

You guys offering Mk8 promo codes are aware that 1: Mario kart is the best selling wiiu game this far? 2: Most people that bought wiiu got the windwaker or Mario u bundle that was discounted last holidays, so if you got Mario kart then you already own two of best games (zelda/ Mario and pikmin). I already have mk8 but need some coins for club nintendo. So. Want: mk8 club nintendo code. Have: 10 usd Amazon
Well when you put it that way...

Have -

Your choice of Pikmin 3, Zelda Wind Waker, Wii Party U, or New Super Mario Bros Wii U

Want - 

$18 Paypal, or $18 Amazon Credit

(willing to take a combination as well.)

Send me offers

I have a $15 ITunes and $5 Starbucks GC for PIkmin 3 or Zelda HD code (or mario kart 8..., but you can keep the coins if you'd like to redeem...) PM me

I have a $10 Starbucks and $10 eShop I would trade for one MK8 CN code or just one of the 4 games.

I have the mario kart 8 club nintendo code. I can get your choice of the four games: wii u party, new super mario bros wii u, loz:ww, or Pikmin 3. I'm looking for:

Steam $20
Gamestop $20

Thank you very much!

Still available!

H:
Mario Cart 8 CN Code
Promo Code for Any 1 of the Digital Games offered.

W:
Amazon GC
PS4 Digital Games.
1Yr PS+
PSN Credit
Offers.

Looking for a MK8 code.

Have:

$10 Digital Giftcard for Gamestop

$5 Digital code for Nintendo e-Shop

and $5 Paypal

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo redemption code that entitles you to your standard points plus a choice of one of the following games:  New Super Mario Bros. UTLOZ: The Windwaker HDPikmin 3, or Wii Party U

Want:

$21 PayPal

Looking for one more code: LoZ:wwHD.  You can redeem the CN code and keep the coins.

Have: 2x $5 Nintendo eShop codes + $5 Paypal.  I'm part of the Wii U deluxe digital program -  the game is redeemed and the next day it is credited.  So I would give the Paypal and one code up front, and the second code the following day once the points post.

I've got the Mario Kart 8 digital code.  (I'm redeeming MK8; you can choose the game and I'll send you the code to redeem.)

Want:  $20 PayPal.

Just a heads up MK8 trades in to best buy for $40, $44 with GCU, buy new with GCU for $48, might get additional codes easy that way.

x1 Club Nintendo Wii U download code for 1 of these 4 games:

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U

Want $19 Amazon GC or PayPal

Have:

* 1600 Microsoft Points Card AND one-month Gold Subscription card

(1600 MS Points = equivalent of $20.00.  Note that Microsoft Point cards must be redeemed, and its funds used, by June 1st 2015.  Codes will be sent via private message, not mailed.)

Want:

* download code for New Super Mario Bros U

trade complete.

I have a Club Nintendo Wii U download code for one of these games:

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U

Want $20 PayPal or Best Offer.

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo redemption code that entitles you to your standard points plus a choice of one of the following games:  New Super Mario Bros. UTLOZ: The Windwaker HDPikmin 3, or Wii Party U

Want:

$21 PayPal

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Want: $20 Amazon/$20 Paypal

Will do a fast exchange with you!

Edit: I'll now get the game of choice for you if you'd like. Will trade within an hour at most.

[HAVE] STEAM KEYS

Batman: Arkham Origins

[HAVE] UPLAY KEYS

Assassin’s Creed: IV Black Flag

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist

[WANTUnused Mario Kart 8 code

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back