The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U

Want $18 PayPal

[H] Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code - [W] $18 Paypal or Amazon

Last edited:
Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo redemption code that entitles you to your standard points plus a choice of one of the following games:  New Super Mario Bros. UTLOZ: The Windwaker HDPikmin 3, or Wii Party U

Want:

$20 PayPal

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Code

2x Fire Emblem Awakening  Codes

Want:

For either of the Fire Emblem codes I would take a code trade as I need about 2 more codes for Platnium

Amazon

PayPal

XBL Credit

PSN Credit

Last edited by a moderator:
H: 1x500 Wii pts, 1x100 Wii pts.

W: Xbox Points and Live Codes, eShop credit, any other offer.

Will update offer soon...

Edit: All gone!

Have:  $19 Paypal

Want:  Wind Waker HD Code

Don't want:  to get a MK8 club nintendo code that I have to make a new Club Nintendo account so I can get the Wind Waker HD code.  (Already redeemed mine for Pikmin 3)

Thanks

EDIT:  GOT ONE, THANKS.

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code which allows for selection of one of the four games (Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros U or Wii U Party) 

Want:

$18 Paypal

Have: Club Nintendo Wii U download code for 1 of these 4 games:

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Wii Party U

(Just let me know which you want and I will send you the code for it)

Want: $18 Paypal /Amazon Giftcard or Amazon Payment

Have Mario Kart 8 code

Want: $20 XBL Credit

I'll take 1600 point card, 4 $5 cards, 2 $10 cards, or a $20 card. It doesn't matter, I'm just trying to get the DR3 season pass.

Please msg me if you would like to get rid of your Mario Kart club codes for the free game. Looking to pay $17 to $18 paypal verified. Or if someone has two codes I would be willing to pay $35. Also you can redeem multiple of these right? I just got a WiiU today (its updating now) and would really like some extra games to play. If you can redeem multiple of these I would be looking for two of them. Thanks!

Please msg me if you would like to get rid of your Mario Kart club codes for the free game. Looking to pay $17 to $18 paypal verified. Or if someone has two codes I would be willing to pay $35. Also you can redeem multiple of these right? I just got a WiiU today (its updating now) and would really like some extra games to play. If you can redeem multiple of these I would be looking for two of them. Thanks!
You can't redeem multiples of the Mario Kart 8 code on one account, however you can redeem multiples of the code it generates for the free game of your choice on the same account.

You need more than one Club Nintendo Account, or have someone do it for you and tell them the game you want OR you can have up to 4 sub accounts and do it, I heard just don't make them Child accounts.

Thank you very much for the info!

*Edit* Ok so I got one code. Looking for one more for $16. That is all I have left in my paypal. So if someone will take that offer please msg me!

**Edit** I got the two codes I was looking for! Thank you so much kickrockz713 and norris311 for the codes. You guys made the first day owning a WiiU awesome. Now I am super excited for my 3 day weekend!

[H] Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code - [W] $18 Paypal or Amazon

Last edited:
H: [2] Mario Kart 8 codes; I can also redeem these for game of choice among Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros U or Wii U Party

W: $18 paypal each

I am willing to trade the following after July 1st when the Club Nintendo Year resets...

Have:

Wind Waker

Pikmin 3

New Super Mario Bros U

Wii U Party

Want:

Unused Mario Kart 8 code

Just let me know if you are interested and I will set a code aside for you. 

[quote name="ilovedietcoke" post="11813559" timestamp="1401895663"]H:
Mario Cart 8 CN Code
Promo Code for Any 1 of the Digital Games offered.

W:
Amazon GC
PS4 Digital Games.
1Yr PS+
PSN Credit
Offers.[/quote]

I have a PSN account with destiny alpha and BF hardline beta.

Want to tarde for mk8 code

Have Club Nintendo codes of:

Super Mario 64? DS

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii

Mario Kart Wii 

Mario Kart Wii

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Smash Bros. Brawl Wii

Super Mario 64 DS

Super Mario Galaxy Wii

New Super Mario Bros Wii U

Brain Age DS

Brain Age 2 DS

Big Brain Acadamy DS

Metroid Prime 3/Other M? Wii

Nintendogs: Lab and Friends DS

Phoenix Wright 3 DS (Japanese)

Want:

Eshop Credit OR code for Wii Party U

Have:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code which allows for selection of one of the four games (Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros U or Wii U Party) 

Want:

$18 Paypal

HAVE:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code

WANT:

$17.50 PayPal

If necessary, I can redeem, and give you the code for one of the free games instead. (if that's how it works. just assuming here.)

Still have Mario Kart 8 code, no one wants it?

Also can get: 

Mario Party 2 Wii U

Kirby's Adventure Wii U

Kirby's Dreamland 3DS

Electroplankton 3DS

The Club Nintendo year is rapidly coming to a close. For those that are close to hitting Platinum status, send me a PM if your in need of some registration pins. I have a few extra that I can trade/sell. I've helped a lot of CAGs out over the years and better to reach Platinum status sooner then later. Nintendo kind of owes us a good platinum prize after some lukewarm prizes the last few years. 2010 was the cool Mario statue and its been kinda "meh" since then. I have a good feeling on this years prize. :)

[H] Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code - [W] $16 Paypal or Amazon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back