Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have mario kart 8 club nintendo code, want $18 paypal/amazon or we can work out a trade for a physical pikmin 3. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several of the Club Nintendo codes that are expiring this Club Year. That means this is the last chance to redeem for these games.

In the order of when they expire: Metroid Other M (50 coins, expires Aug. 31st), Wii Party (40), PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure (40), Donkey Kong Country Returns (30), Mario Sports Mix (50), Pilotwings Resort 3DS (40), Steel Diver 3DS (40), all three of the 3DS Nintendogs + Cats variants (40), and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS (40)

I'll trade for any code that expires in a later year (since I'm almost already set for Platinum the 2014-2015 club year) or an older one that has no expiration (basically any game that came out before 2010).

I do have a few specific wants: Fossil Fighters DS (30 coins), Wii Fit Plus (game only, 20 coins), Style Savvy (30), Picross 3D (20), 100 Classic Books (20), Endless Ocean Blue World (30), Pokémon Black (40), Pokémon White (40), and Samurai Warriors 3 (20). I'll do 2-for-1 on the Nintendogs, Pilotwings, and Steel Diver codes for any of these specifics (so that's 80 coins for 20-40!), otherwise I'll trade for roughly even coin amounts (with any difference in your favor).

But like I said I'll take almost anything that isn't on the list of ones I'm trading ;).

[H] Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code 

[W] $16 paypal or Amazon.com gift card

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo

Want: $15 paypal or Amazon.com gift card.

Last edited:
Have: Club Nintendo platinum reward
Platinum-Only Rewards:

Game & Wario
NES Remix
EarthBound
Dr. Luigi
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
Dillon's Rolling Western
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Want: $10 best buy credit (this can be bought instantly from their website)

I have several of the Club Nintendo codes that are expiring this Club year. That means this is the last chance to redeem for these games.

In the order of when they expire: Metroid Other M (50 coins, expires Aug. 31st), Wii Party (40), PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure (40), Donkey Kong Country Returns (30), Mario Sports Mix (50), Pilotwings Resort 3DS (40), Steel Diver 3DS (40), all three of the 3DS Nintendogs + Cats variants (40), and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS (40)

I'll trade for any code that expires in a later year (since I'm almost already set for Platinum the 2014-2015 club year) or an older one that has no expiration (basically any game that came out before 2010).

I do have a few specific wants: Fossil Fighters DS (30 coins), Wii Fit Plus (game only, 20 coins), Style Savvy (30), Picross 3D (20), 100 Classic Books (20), Endless Ocean Blue World (30), Pokémon Black (40), Pokémon White (40), and Samurai Warriors 3 (20). I'll do 2-for-1 on the Nintendogs, Pilotwings, and Steel Diver codes for any of these specifics (so that's 80 coins for 20-40!), otherwise I'll trade for roughly even coin amounts (with any difference in your favor).

But like I said I'll take almost anything that isn't on the list of ones I'm trading ;).

I see a lot of people are trying to get rid of Mario Kart 8 codes now. I'm willing to trade 200-300 worth of Club Nintendo codes for a Mario Kart 8 code. Or possibly more depending on which codes. Send me a PM if you want to negotiate on that.

Have. Club nintendo platinum status. You can chose 1 of these games.

[attachment=6662:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405522469.469649.jpg]

Want: amazon 20usd

I have your choice from the Mario Kart promotion (available  Wii party U)

I want 5 bucks (xbox, psn, nintendo credit preferred)

I am only renewing these on one account so once a game is gone, its gone.

wanting
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D i have $10 paypal or amazon
H:
Nintendo Platinum Reward code of your choice

W:
Shovel Knight Steam code
Are you freaking kidding me!? You somehow missed the 2 posts I made right before yours!? I'm quoting you guys so maybe you'll see it instead of just deleting them again and having you guys repost. I had already deleted the first guy's original post before I made my last reminder post.

I guess temp bans will stop the off topic posts but I hate to resort to that.

HAVE:

========

Skylanders Giants Starter Pack (3DS) --- Worth 60 coins

Steel Diver (3DS) --- Worth 40 coins

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) --- Worth 30 coins

WANT:

========

Will trade for lower value code depending on what game it is. I'll have to check lists since I have so many codes registered already.

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Want: $15 Amazon.com gift card or Paypal

I have several of the Club Nintendo codes that are expiring this Club year. That means this is the last chance to redeem for these games.

I see a lot of people are trying to get rid of Mario Kart 8 codes now. If anyone is willing to take something besides $15 for it, I'm willing to trade 200 worth of Club Nintendo codes for a Mario Kart 8 code. Or possibly more depending on which codes. Send me a PM if you want to negotiate on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back