Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone? Just the average amount of coins one can usually net for $5?
So yeah, this has been discouraging.

Have: $5 Amazon GC

Want: offers for Club Nintendo Coins (people aren't really helpful in saying how much coins I can net for $5 so just make an offer and I'll see and match it with others. I'll get the best I offer I can get).

Last edited by a moderator:
Willing to trade these for just about any other Club Nintendo codes (but in particular I'd like newer ones):

Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends: 40 coins
Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends: 40 coins
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends: 40 coins
Pilotwings Resort: 40 coins
Steel Diver: 40 coins
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness: 30 coins
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time: 30 coins
Pokémon Diamond: 40
Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 20
Animal Crossing City Folk: 20
Endless Ocean: 30
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 30
Super Mario Galaxy: 20

I also have one extra 100 coin Wii registration code (for the red system - NOT the Mini).

So yeah, this has been discouraging.

Have: $5 Amazon GC

Want: offers for Club Nintendo Coins (people aren't really helpful in saying how much coins I can net for $5 so just make an offer and I'll see and match it with others. I'll get the best I offer I can get).
Let's try to jump-start this discussion...

It appears more people have coins in their accounts as opposed to unredeemed club nintendo codes just laying around. And a lot of people just want to trade those for other codes instead of selling them.

I've purchased a 600 coin downloadable game outright for $12, though I believe that was on the low end. (You may end up in a bidding war and pay around $15) So you would think $5 could get you about 300 club nintendo coins, but admittedly, that's 4 Wii U titles and a 3ds/wii/ds title to make up the remainder. People are going to value that higher than five dollars.

Alamo sold me a 60 coin code for $3. I needed just 180 coins and ended up paying around $11 between here and ebay to get those.

If you do look on ebay you will see that $5 gets you about a 1 Wii U CN code (70 coins). But don't fall for the Wii Mini codes (100 coins). They're cheap but they are fraudulent.

If you're lucky, I'd say you could get two 3DS codes (100 coins) for $5

Let's try to jump-start this discussion...
It appears more people have coins in their accounts as opposed to unredeemed club nintendo codes just laying around. And a lot of people just want to trade those for other codes instead of selling them.

I've purchased a 600 coin downloadable game outright for $12, though I believe that was on the low end. (You may end up in a bidding war and pay around $15) So you would think $5 could get you about 300 club nintendo coins, but admittedly, that's 4 Wii U titles and a 3ds/wii/ds title to make up the remainder. People are going to value that higher than five dollars.

Alamo sold me a 60 coin code for $3. I needed just 180 coins and ended up paying around $11 between here and ebay to get those.

If you do look on ebay you will see that $5 gets you about a 1 Wii U CN code (70 coins). But don't fall for the Wii Mini codes (100 coins). They're cheap but they are fraudulent.

If you're lucky, I'd say you could get two 3DS codes (100 coins) for $5
Prices tend to be everywhere. From what I see, its mostly cheaper to just pay out of pocket than buy codes.

Take the $5 = 100 coins example. Plenty of these 200 coins cost between $5-$10. So to get these coins, you are paying more than these games are worth.

The bigger retail games are a crapshoot. Amazon has Wonderful 101 at $32, meaning youll save maybe $2 unless you can find it elsewhere for cheaper. But Sticker Star is 700 coins, ($35) although it can be gotten from Amazon for $18.

Just depends.

Have Tango Card (Virtual Gift Card redeemable for Target, Groupon, Amazon, Gamestop, Toys R Us, Best Buy, Starbucks, etc. GIft Card)

Want a CN code.

Thanks!

Have: Trials Fusion Season Pass for Playstation 4

Want: (any one of these)

A Kappa's Tale (3DS)

Mario Lost Levels (Wii U)

Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii)

Looking to trade the following game codes for equal-coin-value codes to help out my fiance:

Pokemon Conquest - 30

Pokemon Rumble Blast - 40

Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 40

The list of stuff he has registered isn't all that big, so let me know what you've got!

Finally starting to run out of codes...

I'm down to this:

Animal Crossing City Folk: 20 (x2)
Super Mario Galaxy: 20 (x2)
Kirby Mass Attack: 40
Red NSMB Wii system (NOT the Mini): 100

Looking for even coin trades, preferably of newer Wii U and 3DS game codes but I'm willing to take anything I haven't already registered.

Have: $20 e shop card

Want: Club Nintendo account with 800 coins

Has anyone successfully bought some coins from here

The price people are selling things just isn't worth it to me... i need 400 coins but the amount people are asking just doesn't seem convenient buying

The price people are selling things just isn't worth it to me... i need 400 coins but the amount people are asking just doesn't seem convenient buying
I haven't had any luck. I just need 90 points and wouldn't feel comfortable offering more than $2-3.

For a few new codes. Here's the list:

Kirby Triple Deluxe 3DS +40
New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS +40
Super Smash Bros 3DS +40

Want: codes of equal or greater value or eShop codes

I've got extra Wii Fit (100+10) codes if anyone could still use them. I'll trade for any other codes totaling equal or even slightly less value.

People are being ridiculous. They've been inflating the prices due to everyone clamoring all over one another for game downloads. These codes will be worthless at the end of June, and prices will most likely tank on them. It would be stupid for prices to go UP then because these digital games can still be bought through the eShop.

It's the instant gratification concept, and people are acting illogically. OMG I NEED STAR FAWX NAO I CANT W8 UNTIL JOON, etc. People will keep getting coins until June, and all of the digital item redemptions expire in June, so the market will be flooded with people trying to make some money before their coins are useless. ;)

Really running out of codes now...

I'm down to this:

Animal Crossing City Folk: 20
Super Mario Galaxy: 20
Red NSMB Wii system (NOT the Mini): 100

Looking for even coin trades, preferably of newer Wii U and 3DS game codes but I'm willing to take anything I haven't already registered.

Have: 
Can get any digital reward from Club Nintendo (I pretty much own everything that is offered)

Want: 
Paypal/Amazon GC offers 
(Please pm me what you want and an offer. Please don't ask me how much. Thank you.)

H:  Alpha Sapphire code X2

Omega Ruby code X3

Smash Wii U

W:  $4 Paypal for each 3DS code and $8 for Smash  OR same number of coins for 3DS codes and 100 coins for Smash Wii U

Looking for an eshop code for New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Not looking for coins to register to get the code, but i'm looking for the actual game code.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back