Club Nintendo; Smash Bros is 200 Coins

[quote name='CoachHines']Too bad they never have anything decent for 3DS. All the rewards suck too compared to what Europe and Japan get.[/QUOTE]

There's far less to select from, and there have been some decent titles available via Club Nintendo: 3D Classics: Excitebike, 3D Classics: Xevious, Donkey Kong 94, Kirby's Dream Land, Mario's Picross, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again (DSiWare), Dr. Mario Express (DSiWare).

The problem has been how slow the sales were in coming out. Now that we have titles rotating in every two weeks, we should start to receive more games that are really wanted. But we're always going to have to live through crap like Golf sometimes. Just don't expect Club Nintendo to start offering games that are not at least Nintendo published.

On topic, Smash is a really entertaining title to play now even with the newer versions out, but 200 is a steep price for me. Once we're talking 200 coins, I'd rather wait and buy something physical like a t-shirt, posters, or cards.

Seems like a good price for an N64 game. While I also prefer physical items, if they put up certain other N64 games for 200 coins, I'd grab them for sure.

I hated it when my friends blew into their carts. I'm glad we're done with that kind of physical medium. I was hoping that these N64 games would make it to 3DS, I haven't even touched my Wii in months... Xenoblade and the Last Story are still sitting in their boxes.

[quote name='Lightthrower']Play Xenoblade... NOW! Seriously I couldn't put it down, best RPG of this generation![/QUOTE]

Ditto

That is awesome. The VC games are the only thing I spend coins on. How long do these games last on Club Nintendo usually?

[quote name='Zeitgeist']That is awesome. The VC games are the only thing I spend coins on. How long do these games last on Club Nintendo usually?[/QUOTE]
2 weeks.

I only have like 20 hours on Xenoblade and I haven't opened The Last Story because my Wii stopped reading discs out of nowhere. I have the biggest backlog of cool Wii games but I won't even get to play them until the WiiU comes out because Nintendo wants $90 to fix it, meanwhile I could buy brand new Wii with two games at Costco for just $100. fucking Nintendo.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']I only have like 20 hours on Xenoblade and I haven't opened The Last Story because my Wii stopped reading discs out of nowhere. I have the biggest backlog of cool Wii games but I won't even get to play them until the WiiU comes out because Nintendo wants $90 to fix it, meanwhile I could buy brand new Wii with two games at Costco for just $100. fucking Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well... they were the company that charged the most to the consumer based on actual costs with the Wii when compared to the PS3 or Xbox 360. I'm not surprised that they're greedy when it comes to customer service as well...

bread's done
Back