Friday, April 13
Saturday, April 14
Tuesday, April 17
Friday, April 20
Saturday, April 21
Tuesday, April 24
Friday, April 27
Saturday, April 28

I'll play, but not on a Friday or Saturday. Why don't you change it to like Tuesday and Thursday, or something like that?

[quote name='munch']I'll play, but not on a Friday or Saturday. Why don't you change it to like Tuesday and Thursday, or something like that?[/quote]
I suppose we can do that, I'll figure out the full schedule later today. Thanks for the recommendation.

EDIT: Schedule straightened out!

I'd love to, but I'd need to get a wi-fi adapter because the DS doesn't take WPA. Haven't decided if I want to get one, yet.

Everyone added, thanks!

And if anyone in the Central or Mountain time zones want to join in with the Western or Eastern, feel free to. I know that those two might not fill up as fast! To speed it up, get some of your friends to join! :applause:

I'm embarassed to admit that I still don't have this game. I really want it though. What's the best deal right now? BB with a GGC?

[quote name='Tybee']I'm embarassed to admit that I still don't have this game. I really want it though. What's the best deal right now? BB with a GGC?[/quote]

It seems to be that way. This game isn't very new, so don't expect to see any deals. The Target $24 sale would have been convienent for you, though.

I got mine when Best Buy had a "$5 off all Touch Generations games" sale. I used that and the GGC to get it for $20. :)

[quote name='redsox6391']It seems to be that way. This game isn't very new, so don't expect to see any deals. The Target $24 sale would have been convienent for you, though.

I got mine when Best Buy had a "$5 off all Touch Generations games" sale. I used that and the GGC to get it for $20. :)[/quote]

Yeah, I looked for it, but couldn't find it at three Targets (and yet had no problem finding FFIII, Hotel Dusk, and Phoenix Wright 2).

Maybe I'll stop by Best Buy tomorrow. Incidentally, I'll be joining the East Coast crew.

This is an excellent idea! I'll join as soon as I figure out which timezone seems to be getting the most action... I should be under Cluster #3, but it's empty!

Like I said, feel free to join in another cluster for now!

And... get some of your friends from around your town to sign up! That will speed things up!

Alright, won my office NCAA pool, so I got this and Puzzle Quest at BB on my lunch break. Had to pay full price for both because GGCs were gone, but with these titles I don't mind so much because I'm sure I'll get the play value out of them.

Probably won't be able to play tonight because I'll be at a movie. But I'll post my code and be in for the next session. What do you guys usually play?

[quote name='Tybee']Alright, won my office NCAA pool, so I got this and Puzzle Quest at BB on my lunch break. Had to pay full price for both because GGCs were gone, but with these titles I don't mind so much because I'm sure I'll get the play value out of them.

Probably won't be able to play tonight because I'll be at a movie. But I'll post my code and be in for the next session. What do you guys usually play?[/quote]Bowling and darts are generally crowd favorites. The block game I can't recall usually comes into play occasionally as well.

Balance is the block game.

Normally, I just open it up to the other three people in the room with me to choose what to play. And most of the time, it is indeed one of the mentioned games.

Alright, hopefully I'm not too late for the game tonight.

Add me to the Eastern cluster.

Name: yukine (Does it have to be the name I use in the game? If so, use Kyle instead OP.)
Friend Code: 0902-8627-3928
Time Zone: Eastern

Everyone's in!

The matches tonight will start at 8 PM.

For the Eastern cluster, I am going to start a game promptly at 8. Join games until they are full, and only then, start your own.

ANYONE IN THE OTHER CLUSTERS, FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN THE EASTERN CLUSTER FOR A WHILE!! I WILL REGISTER YOU, ALSO!

Yes, I think just one cluster is fine. And considering that everyone seems to be joining the Eastern cluster, the EST timezone would work.

It's funny, I was thinking about this when I looked at the lack of interest for the other clusters!

I went ahead and created a room, since it doesn't seem like redsox has yet. I'm waiting for more people, since just me and "Freddy" are connected at the moment.

Edit: "Mike" is now connected as well.

Guess I had to change my TX rate on my router... had to flash the firmware at some point, guess I haven't taken my DS online since. The Wii apparently doesn't have that problem.

I really like how the whole interface is set up with the pictochat and all.

We should have a WifiCAGolympics; clubhouse games, mario kart, star fox, etc.

I'm here! I want to play!

Name: Steven
Code: 3179 2383 2853
Time Zone: Eastern

Adding folks as fast as I can. Stupid friend codes!

EDIT: Okay, everyone added. Searchin for a room, but not finding anyone.

bread's done
Back