Clueless Wifi Lady

Holy cow, that first 2 minutes just made me laugh out loud at how stupid some people are. The sad thing is as well, that some people have no idea that that is stealing and that it isn't set up for others' use for free.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Holy cow, that first 2 minutes just made me laugh out loud at how stupid some people are. The sad thing is as well, that some people have no idea that that is stealing and that it isn't set up for others' use for free.[/QUOTE]

Well, what's weird is, she seemed to generally know what she was doing, but just didn't think it was a very big deal. Like somebody showed her how it works and just said "everybody does it", and she said "Ok". The first few minutes were hilarious though, with her trying to justify it to the guy. I think his lecture was a bit long-winded, but he got his point across.

Ahhhh... Have not seen Leo Laporte in forever. Too bad he has to deal with silly people like this. :lol:

I miss Pat and Leo a lot, haven't actually seen Leo in a while, used to watch Pat on that internet show that i forget the name of.

Always wondered what he's doing now that Call for Help is off the air.

I personally don't have my router locked down because we're out in the country where nobody can really steal it.

I also can't get my Wii, DS, & 360 to go online with passwords.

bread's done
Back