Coach Converse

Veronica Mars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Anyone know where I can get them?

Tried Macy's, but they only have the Coach "Converse" look-a-likes.
Tried the Converse Store, Nothing.

Thanks.

Not These
P547_d2.jpg

High Class + Low Class = Well, you figure it out.

Besides, the funny thing about Coach being 'classy' is that people think they're unique or hifalutin' by owning this nonsense, but when everyone does, it loses its luster. As a "husband," I am unequivocally qualified to speak on this matter.

But I digress. Y'all know where I can get the Neiman Marcus Doc Martens with the gold-plates?

Buy the knockoffs on eBay. It's where all my Fred Perrys come from.

Right here, Myke.

www.hottopic.com

Its not the wrong place to post, I'm just in shock that they make Coach Converse. The kids I used to see in school wearing Converse had bandanas out of their pockets, their jeans to the floor, and a long white tee. You could cut up one of your Coach purses or dog leashes or whatever and paste them onto regular converse. :D

[quote name='TFN']Right here, Myke.

www.hottopic.com

Its not the wrong place to post, I'm just in shock that they make Coach Converse. The kids I used to see in school wearing Converse had bandanas out of their pockets, their jeans to the floor, and a long white tee. You could cut up one of your Coach purses or dog leashes or whatever and paste them onto regular converse. :D[/quote]

I don't want a coach purse/wallet.
I hate how everyone has them, and they think they are rich or something.
All I have is a LV Wallet.

[quote name='mykevermin']All the more reason to buy bootleg.[/quote]

I bought some "Boot-Leg" Converse from Payless, and they ripped in half before I left the store :/

I don't even wanna try a flea-market.

[quote name='TFN']Wait, you were that nubian princess flashing her hoo hoos in the CAGchat, weren't you?[/QUOTE]

Somebody said the magic word(s)

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I don't want a coach purse/wallet.
I hate how everyone has them, and they think they are rich or something.
All I have is a LV Wallet.[/QUOTE]

Funny since I see that with LV items too along and all the other fun designer bags.

I assume those are fakes and I'm not a fan of their shoes, but you can always post pictures and get it authenticated at The Purse Forum.

Maybe the shoes the lady had at the mall were knock offs if she wouldn't tell you where she got them.

..but what do I know? I find brand name product silly. I don't think I've ever bought a pair of shoes over $30.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Whatever, I like my wallet, so...
It's just a wallet.[/quote]

Oh, well that totally offsets you from the rest of the designer-owning population.

No luck.
Oh well, I've given up.

Thanks for the people that posted idea's/links.
I just like them for some reason, so hopefully I'll find them eventually.

[quote name='TARDIS']

Personally I'd rather have a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars -- the original, and half the price.[/quote]

Yes, why not just go with the good 'ol chucks?

I asked my sisters for you and they had no idea whatsoever.

It's a Converse manufactured shoe with a Coach pattern? Is Coach the picture of the pattern in your OP or is it something else? I don't really know much about clothes.

bread's done
Back