Cocksmas 2010 Quality Award Voting Thread

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Cocksmas 2010 Quality Award
The Cocksmas quality award goes to the Cocksmas avatar that you think is of the highest caliber. Do you love the concept? Do you love the art? Do you love the cock? Vote for the avatar that you feel meets your standards for quality. The winner will receive a Steam game of their choice with an arbitrary list of restrictions that can be found in the Cocksmas 2010 thread proper.

Polls open NOW and close TOMORROW.

Contestants:
2hfsab9.gif
2n6t66v.png
2cegp3m.png
14l55s8.png

oh and if anyone is wondering/cares i didn't include qigs because he won the quantity thing and i didn't want to add 8 more poll options or however many i can.

Yeaaaah! Jessica Rabbit! Wooooo!
gRioJ.jpg

But congrats to qigs, he sure earned his victory.

Also,
Do you love the concept? Do you love the art? Do you love the cock?
best tagline ever; I love this holiday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't noticed it on the sackboy one until I zoomed in on it, but there's actually a faint pattern to it. Nice job on all of these guys!

[quote name='QiG']I hadn't noticed it on the sackboy one until I zoomed in on it, but there's actually a faint pattern to it. Nice job on all of these guys![/QUOTE]

Hah, yeah. I felt as if the mesh had stood out more, it'd remove the effect.

Jessica Rabbit one is bomb, though.

And our winner is Reibear! PM me a list of 5 steam games you'd like as well as your steam ID or e-mail. I'm headed off to work atm so I'll gift it to you when I get back around 4pm PST. Merry Cocksmas everyone!

bread's done
Back