COD 3 Problems?

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
COD3 keeps locking up on me in single player. Game just freezes, I can eject the disc & the picture stays on screen, I have to turn the 360 off & on again and start over. It happens randomly. Is anyone else having this problem? I have 4 freinds you have the game & they have not had this happen. Gonna try to exchange it today.

Happened to me about 5 times and then the 360 broke for me. Both of my 360s died while playing COD, first one with COD 2 and now with COD 3

It has frozen on me twice. Tony Hawk's Project 8 freezes also. The only other game in the last year that froze on me regularly was X-Men 3.

It seems my system doesn't like Activision games much. Everything else runs fine, even when I spend hours at a time playing Dead Rising or DOAX2 or SmackDown.

[quote name='coolieman2001']Happened to me about 5 times and then the 360 broke for me. Both of my 360s died while playing COD, first one with COD 2 and now with COD 3[/QUOTE]

Thats cause CoD is Hardcore

Well, I am now on my second copy of the game. It has only happened once now, and not in a cutscene this time.l will most likley be trading this bad boy in. It's a great game, but not with the frustration I am having.

It's going to be the first game I play when my 360 comes in. Get this game out of the way before I hit up more of GOW,Vegas and ST : Legacy. I hope I get the system this week.

bread's done
Back