COD 4 for PS3 39.99 at KMart, YMMV.

nhatkthanh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Just went to Kmart to buy a box of chocolate for neighbor and saw the have a "Sale" sign in the glass thingy where they put all their games and they have COD 4 for 39.99. Didn't pick it up though, as I'm not much of an FPS so waiting for it to get around $20.

Box of Chocolates for a neighbor?? Is this a female neighbor youre macking? Vedddaa niiiiicccce

[quote name='nhatkthanh']Just went to Kmart to buy a box of chocolate for neighbor and saw the have a "Sale" sign in the glass thingy where they put all their games and they have COD 4 for 39.99. Didn't pick it up though, as I'm not much of an FPS so waiting for it to get around $20.[/quote]

[quote name='snakelda']Why is this game so cheap if it's really good?[/quote]

Could be a loss leader (though I don't know what retailer cost is on it) to get people in the stores...

Seems like the PS3 COD4 goes on sale more than the 360 one. That says alot about which version is selling better and which one is just sitting on store shelves.

I'm not much of a fan of the fps genre either, but I picked up cod4 when Amazon had it for $39. I highly recommend getting cod4. The story, the action, and the controls are really nice.

No its just a crappy game. I picked it for my son on the 360 2 weeks ago for 39.99 and traded into gamestop before the 30% bonus ended the other day. It seems to always go on sale every other week now for either system.

[quote name='Shimrra']Seems like the PS3 COD4 goes on sale more than the 360 one. That says alot about which version is selling better and which one is just sitting on store shelves.[/quote]

[quote name='xDerekRx']Hot neighbor is YMMV[/quote]
Called my local store, no confirmtion on hot neighbor.

Gonna go check it out though.

[quote name='gindias']No its just a crappy game. I picked it for my son on the 360 2 weeks ago for 39.99 and traded into gamestop before the 30% bonus ended the other day. It seems to always go on sale every other week now for either system.[/quote]

Just a crappy game? Its got nothing but amazing reviews, awards like you wouldn't believe, and is said by many to be the best online FPS available. I bought it last week and I haven't put it down...online is incredible! If this is a bad game to you, then gaming just isn't your thing, because this is one of the best games to come out in a long time...and this comes from someone who has never been a Call of Duty fan...but Modern Warfare changed that all.

For a heads up, it's going to be $40 for the 360 on the day after Christmas.

512MB memory unit will be $30 too.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']For a heads up, it's going to be $40 for the 360 on the day after Christmas.

512MB memory unit will be $30 too.[/quote]

where, kmart? would like that memory card...

I have never really been an FPS fan neither, but when i got my ps3 i got Resistance for it cause i wanted to see the launch title with the amazing reviews and i LOVED IT! so i picked up COD4 during that amazon deal and i cannot put it down since... its not good?? i dont know what ur talking about man.

[quote name='nhatkthanh']Just went to Kmart to buy a box of chocolate for neighbor and saw the have a "Sale" sign in the glass thingy where they put all their games and they have COD 4 for 39.99. Didn't pick it up though, as I'm not much of an FPS so waiting for it to get around $20.[/quote]

"I want to pay the price of a PS2 greatest hit for a PS3 game in a short time"

Sums that up better.

Normally I would jump on a deal like that right away, for a new game and $20 buck drop, but recently I got a huge pile of Wii games (bought from the Toysrus sale and some from Amazon). So I'm going to wait this one out.

Better price at BestBuy - $37.99 for COD 4 for either PS3 OR XBOX 360 !

Also, use the $10 off PS3 game BestBuy coupon for $27.99 !

Also, COD 4 XBOX 360 has FREE shipping at BESTBUY.com as well !

Just FYI...

Xfactor4

bread's done
Back