COD 4 @Wal-Mart 39.99

Since it's 37.99 at Target/Best Buy, just bring in a printout and save $2 more. WalMart does match B&M sale prices- something Meijer (a superstore around the Midwest) doesn't do.

(Since the discrepancy is

Glad to see Wal-Mart actually matching some sales prices on games. It seems that for the past few weeks COD4 has been 40 dollars nonstop everywhere. Everyone needs the game at this price.

Fingers crossed that this holiday season's price wars will put an end to the $60 MSRP. While these $40-50 prices will not be the industry standard, it would be nice if they became the market standard.

anyone know how long COD4 is gonna be 37.99 at target?
it was sold out when i went yesterday so i only bought SDVR 08

My parents did a price match at walmart before christmas because it was $39.99 at sears
And its also $37 at best buy, saw it 2 days ago

[quote name='Demontooth']Meijer does price match. I was able to get Madden and NCAA 08 for $22.50 a few weeks ago with the CC ad.[/quote]

I was told by 3 different employees at Sterling Heights, MI Meijer that they only price match retail prices of competitors, not sales prices. YMMV I guess. Try to find a dumb one! ;D

I've learned though- if WalMart carries it, they bend pretty easily.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Is it marked as $37.99? Or will it be marked $60 and ring up as $37?[/quote]

I physically saw COD4 for 37.99 at Target (albeit sold out :bomb:) the day after X-Mas.

http://www.dealtaker.com/index.php?showtopic=158066 is where we got our tip that BB had COD4 for 37.99 and the website price reflected it. It must've reverted.

I've been trying to locate an image of the deal... if you can get last week's Sunday newspaper you can pull out BB's ad and bring it in to WalMart. They might not check the dates.

[quote name='kuri']I was told by 3 different employees at Sterling Heights, MI Meijer that they only price match retail prices of competitors, not sales prices. YMMV I guess. Try to find a dumb one! ;D

I've learned though- if WalMart carries it, they bend pretty easily.[/QUOTE]

I think they are bullshitting you.

[quote name='Shawn09']Are any of the COD4 360 deals still going on, or are they ended? Otherwise I might just get Orange Box for $39.99.[/quote]

i think someone posted earlier about it being $40 at sears. don't know if it's still the case...i think the op said it was due to a system glitch (it had low tax and free shipping also i think..)

[quote name='Demontooth']I think they are bullshitting you.[/quote]
I've always PM'd at Meijer, no problems

Back when Mario Strikers and Baseball were 50, CC had em for 25, got em both no questions asked

Infact that's what I do all the time, since I don't have a BB or a CC within 45 mins of me

bread's done
Back