COD 6 Black Ops PS3/XBOX - Deals??

TheResistance

CAGiversary!
Is there anywhere... except Jack of all games (http://www.jackofallgames.co.uk/xbox-360-call-of-duty-black-ops-uk-pal-version-p-3399.html) selling Call of Duty Black Ops lower than 42-45 quid?

I hope Sainsburys/Tesco do another great deal like they did for MW2 but theres no way I'd pay 44.99 for that game...

Only problem with Jack Of All Games is that they take the money right away.. as do Tesco If I can remember....

I suppose Tesco Entertainment do it for 38 pounds or so with that money off voucher but still, I do believe they take the cash straight away.

Tesco seems to be the cheapest of the larger distributors at the moment for all formats, thanks to the voucher code. Even then, you're still talking £38 for the console versions and £30 for the PC version.

I'm playing it safe and waiting until release to see if any deals like with Modern Warfare 2. Any pre-order would likely be shipped by the time a deal is announced.

i got mine from tesco £24.99 using a staff discount card :) and a few voucher codes and they only take the money when it is shipped out to you :)

[quote name='luckyluke02']i got mine from tesco £24.99 using a staff discount card :) and a few voucher codes and they only take the money when it is shipped out to you :)[/QUOTE]

Really? How much was it advertised at for you to get that? I have a relative that works at a Tesco store.. :D

bread's done
Back