CoD: Advanced Warfare is on my HD w/o me dl'ing it

ksuwild25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Not sure what forum to ask this on, but I just signed onto my Xbox One to start predownloading Dragon Age. Was deleting my Evolve demo and I saw CoD: AW (47gb) was on my hard drive. Haven't been on since Sunday and I fired it up and it appears to be the full game. None of my payments on my account appear to be charged recently and my recent download history makes no mention of CoD: AW. Just wondering if something similar has happened to anyone else. Just played a mp match for a lil bit and now playing single player w/o any problems.

This is a console I bought from Cowboom a couple months ago, so I'm guessing the previous user has purchased CoD: AW digitally on another console, and somehow it also synced to my console? I thought gamesharing like that only worked with games directly purchased on that specific Xbox though so I don't know for sure. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like the seller preordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle, sold you their old system, and never changed their "home console" from the one you bought to the new one.

bank_error_in_your_favor.jpg

bread's done
Back