CoD: Black ops Hardened Edition

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Havent had a trade thread here for a long while. LOL

I have Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition FT for the XBOX 360. Disc and case is minty and complete. All the bonus material including download codes are complete and unused. Looking to trade for a newer game + a BluRay, older game or like $10 since it is a special edition. Feel free to post lists or PM.

Thanks!

Bioshock 2 collectors edition, Fallout 3, Forza 3 Collectors edition, Fallout 3, Skate, NCAA 10, and Far Cry 2.

That's all that I am currently trying to get rid of, All items are in MINT CONDITION and are complete.

LMK!

[quote name='WhenCornAttacks']Just out of curiosity, what's in the hardened edition? Is it just the Waw zombie maps and a different case?[/QUOTE]

A miliatry medal in its nown box, some avatar item and the bonus zombie content. I also throw in the Amazon lazer cell.

Do you have the zombie map pack code for Cod Black Ops that comes in the hardened and prestige edition. I really, really want it. All i have to trade is:
Halo Reach Elite Officer armor code
Halo Reach Gamestop Multi-Threat Armor code
Halo Reach Falcon Avatar Prop
Halo Legends The Package Episode Code.

[quote name='RvB SPARTAN038']Do you have the zombie map pack code for Cod Black Ops that comes in the hardened and prestige edition. I really, really want it. All i have to trade is:
Halo Reach Elite Officer armor code
Halo Reach Gamestop Multi-Threat Armor code
Halo Reach Falcon Avatar Prop
Halo Legends The Package Episode Code.[/QUOTE]

ahem...

[quote name='DX']Supreme, sorry dont see anything of interest.

I would rather not part it out.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 2 collectors edition, Fallout 3, Forza 3 Collectors edition, Fallout 3, Skate, NCAA 10, and Far Cry 2.

That's all that I am currently trying to get rid of, All items are in MINT CONDITION and are complete.

LMK!interested?

Check out my list, OP. I've got some blu's that aren't listed that I wouldn't mind throwing in the trade. Not looking to dump any of my LE's for this, though.

*EDIT* Never mind, just had an offer in my inbox.

if you still have the game, are you looking to get rid of black ops completely? if not i could give you my black ops an some money in exchange for the hardened edition

I have the following:

Gears of War 2
Gears of War
Benjamin Button Blu Ray
Seventh Seal Blu Ray
Eternal Sonata 360
Halo Reach 360
Fable II
Saints Row II
Star Wars: Force Unleashed II
Harry Pottter Order of Phoenix Blu Ray

Paypal.

Interested?

Never got a good enough offer before. I tried to play the game last night and just could not get into it.

Still up FT with all the codes included. Minty fresh!

bread's done
Back