CoD: Black Ops Prestige Edition - $79.99 Prime (X360)

I'm waiting till walmart clearance out their stock. There is at least 20+ copies scattered around 3 walmarts in my town. Still 149 though, stubborn bastards.

Yeah, I had a local WM that uncovered a pretty big stash of these in the back (both consoles). They look like they were possibly forgotten about and/or never put out for sale. I just laughed when they put around 15 of them out on an end cap for $150. Have hope, though: one day out of the blue a few weeks later, I went in and they had reduced them all to $75.

Dont ever hold on to any hope of Walmart ever clearancing old games out because they rarely do. My walmart in Missouri has about 5 of these still holding strong at 150. The walmart about 30 miles away from me still has 4 of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige editions and I have been waiting 2+ years for these to drop and they never have. If I could get them cheap enough I would Buy two but the manager told me that they will not put them on clearance because Call of Duty is a top game and they will eventually sell them at the 150.00 price point.

[quote name='haiden0919']Dont ever hold on to any hope of Walmart ever clearancing old games out because they rarely do. My walmart in Missouri has about 5 of these still holding strong at 150. The walmart about 30 miles away from me still has 4 of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige editions and I have been waiting 2+ years for these to drop and they never have. If I could get them cheap enough I would Buy two but the manager told me that they will not put them on clearance because Call of Duty is a top game and they will eventually sell them at the 150.00 price point.[/QUOTE]

That is one intelligent manager!

[quote name='haiden0919']Dont ever hold on to any hope of Walmart ever clearancing old games out because they rarely do. My walmart in Missouri has about 5 of these still holding strong at 150. The walmart about 30 miles away from me still has 4 of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige editions and I have been waiting 2+ years for these to drop and they never have. If I could get them cheap enough I would Buy two but the manager told me that they will not put them on clearance because Call of Duty is a top game and they will eventually sell them at the 150.00 price point.[/QUOTE]
Or they will mark them on clearance for 149.99.

OP, thank you so, so much for posting this. I missed out on the new used at GS and any other sort of discount this LE has gotten. These have completely dried up in NJ.

And Prime shipping to boot. F'ing sweet. Thanks again!

Edit: Page says 6 left, add to cart says 4 left. Get them while you can!

bread's done
Back