CoD: Modern Warfare 1 $9.99 at Amazon

[quote name='bic']This is the goty edition?[/QUOTE]

Kind stumped here. I'm going to assume its the original version.

Anyone?

[Mc'Cain] its a google [/Mc'Cain]

after some fierce googling it appears that the greatest hits version does come with some extra maps. You receive codes with the booklet.

Its not like theyre any good though because the servers for this game are probably nonexistent.

Hard to pass up for $10 bucks though.

Look at the 1 star reviews (360) mainly from the summer of this year. They're all saying that the newer version of the game of the year edition doesn't come with the map pack token. So keep this in mind.

[quote name='SgtMcQuacks']Look at the 1 star reviews (360) mainly from the summer of this year. They're all saying that the newer version of the game of the year edition doesn't come with the map pack token. So keep this in mind.[/QUOTE]

I should have specified, the yahoo answer page I read was titled with the greatest hits (ps3) version.

I'm thinking only the ps3 version has extra stuff included.

I got the 360 version(just cause I like the controller more) don't really care about the maps so no big deal for me. I only plan on going through the campaign and that's it. Hopefully they all come with the maps for you guys though.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']I got the 360 version(just cause I like the controller more) don't really care about the maps so no big deal for me. I only plan on going through the campaign and that's it. Hopefully they all come with the maps for you guys though.[/QUOTE]

Yep same here I am only getting it for the campaign. For $10 it should be pretty fun I hope.

Is this game even playable online anymore? If I remember correctly, the last time I tried it, it had been infiltrated by spammers (in addition to cheaters) and there were all kinds of-onscreen spam crap on some players' names.

[quote name='RCS0926']Is World at War worth it for $10 as well? I think I may get both CODs...[/QUOTE]

its 7.49 atm so i would say yes.

:D

[quote name='theoneone']its 7.49 atm so i would say yes.

:D[/QUOTE]

That's if you get it used from amazons warehouse.

If you want it new it's 10 bucks.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']That's if you get it used from amazons warehouse.

If you want it new it's 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]

opps my bad. just trying to give the cheaper option.

There is some wrong information here. The xbox 360 GOTY edition comes with the map packs in the form of DLC codes. The ps3 GOTY edition does not come with it. The ps3 GOTY edition is exactly the same as the standard edition except for the cover art.

I picked up both CODs for the PS3. I was debating on whether to get the 360 versions since I bought a new 360. However, I'm not sure if I'll really like the 360 controller better, and even though I don't really play online, I'd rather have the option to do so on the PS3 since I don't plan to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold just yet.

There are 202 (soon to be 201) copies of World at War for PS3 from the warehouse in Life New condition, meaning they are more than likely new copies being unloaded. The 10 dollar CpoD4 I ordered last week was brand spanking new from the warehouse.

[quote name='Dominick331']I would bite but the red case kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

I will never understand why this bothers so many people

[quote name='Brother Daz']I will never understand why this bothers so many people[/QUOTE]

I was like that at first until I got a greatest hit case and it didn't bother me one bit considering how cheap it was and how neat they look.

i usually swap my gh cases w/ games that have red/black/white color scheme covers..it makes em look like special editions lol. ie splatterhouse w/ a red case or mgs4 w/ a red case.

[quote name='pureheat101']hmmm it appears only the PS3 version is 10 bucks... I wanted the 360 version...
maybe I have a bad link?[/QUOTE]

Looks like they changed the price, I got the 360 version earlier today.

[quote name='backseatdog']There is some wrong information here. The xbox 360 GOTY edition comes with the map packs in the form of DLC codes. The ps3 GOTY edition does not come with it. The ps3 GOTY edition is exactly the same as the standard edition except for the cover art.[/QUOTE]

Neither are goty additions though.

Amazon likes us to think they are.

bread's done
Back