COD Modern Warfare 2 $39 for PS3 360 at TARGET 12-27 to 1-2

Other games includeed are
Madden 10
NBA 2K10
MarioKart Wii
Wii Sports Resort
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics.
Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage

I will post a scan when I get out of work.

[quote name='jake20']when does this sale start exactly?[/QUOTE]

Read the damn thread title.

[quote name='RBH']Read the damn thread title.[/QUOTE]

i must of missed that date in the title.. i could of sworn the dates were not there before..

sorry i annoyed you RBH

I might have to bite the bullet and get MW2. Wonder if Wii Sports resort is a flip? What can you get for it trade in? I'll have to ask Game Crazy.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Very nice. I expect Amazon to match the price, which is where I'll be buying my copy, if I pick it up.[/QUOTE]
same!! free shipping and no tax FTW

For the guys who are planning to buy any of these games in a local Target, I would suggest that you go buy them now so you make sure to get copies of the games you want before they sell out.

Then you can just go back on the 27th, and get the credit for the sale difference :)

That is what I just did.. picked up NBA 2k10, and COD MW2.
Going back Sunday to get the sale price difference.

thanks again OP

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jake20']For the guys who are planning to buy any of these games in a local Target, I would suggest that you go buy them now so you make sure to get copies of the games you want before they sell out.

Then you can just go back on the 27th, and get the credit for the sale difference :)

That is what I just did.. picked up NBA 2k10, and COD MW2.
Going back Sunday to get the sale price difference.[/QUOTE]

That is a good idea, if you are worried your local Target might sell out.

I, however, would be very surprised if Amazon does not price match this.

Sitting on my butt at home beats 2 trips to Target.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']whoa how does you get +10%?[/QUOTE]

It's Sears' pricematching policy-- I think the store refers to it as Pricematch PLUS. Basically, if you come into Sears with a flyer for a competitor that shows a lower price than theirs, they'll match the price... and do one better by subtracting an additional 10%. This doesn't apply to everything in the store (I know it doesn't apply to tools) but it does apply to games. I used the policy to get Metroid Prime Trilogy for $18 this week, and used it over the summer to get a couple of games from Best Buy's awesome $10 sale; :360: Bourne and :360: Devil May Cry 4 for $9 each.

Like all pricematching policies, it's a bit YMMV-- I've heard stories about some stores denying the pricematch because they called the nearest competitor and the item wasn't in stock. But there are about six Targets in the Boston area alone, and several more if you drive out 15-20 miles, so I doubt I'll have trouble getting a match.

bread's done
Back