COD: Modern Warfare 2 w/1600 point card (360) $49.99 w/free ship at GameStop & Amazon

Yeah I saw this a little while ago, but didn't post since I figured it would already be up. I guess not though!

I may have to pick this up, looks really good when its broke down. $35 for MW2 & $15 for the points.

EDIT- And I ordered it. I've been wanting to pick up MW2 again for some time, and was needing points so this works out pretty good. I definitely wont be using the points for a over priced map pack though. Thanks OP

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Unaki']Wonder if I could get the points and flip the game back to them?[/QUOTE]
Points are $20 game $30

I think the highest tiv is $25 Amazon. $30 for a new copy is good though.

It doesn't seem like many coupon codes work with this. I'd imagine it's the point card that's disallowing it. I think the $10/$20 coupon codes and SAVER should work with this, though.

[quote name='riptidewahoo']$10 off coupons don't work with this either.[/QUOTE]

In general those $10 codes are annoying. On the one hand, they say that any unused portion of a credit will be forfeited. On the other hand, when I tried to buy a game for $9.98, the system wouldn't let me because the order had to be a minimum of $10. Very frustrating.

[quote name='Rollobobo']Is this online only? I was hoping I could go to a store and purchase this.[/QUOTE]
*Bundle available online only

Well I can't get any $10 or $20 codes to work. Interesting that '25deal' works, but discounts everything in the cart except the CoD pack. I probably would've bitten if I could have discounted it further.

I was sold on this when I thought my $10 code would work, but now that I see it won't, I'm on the fence. Is MW2 worth it if you only intend to play it single-player?

[quote name='argyle']I was sold on this when I thought my $10 code would work, but now that I see it won't, I'm on the fence. Is MW2 worth it if you only intend to play it single-player?[/QUOTE]
campaign on the hardest difficulty took me around 10 hours or less. If you only play that it's definitely not worth it. There is spec ops, but for some missions you need another person to play with you.

Multiplayer is where it's at.

[quote name='Gertle627']Well I can't get any $10 or $20 codes to work. Interesting that '25deal' works, but discounts everything in the cart except the CoD pack. I probably would've bitten if I could have discounted it further.[/QUOTE]

Dude, do you really look like your xbox live avatar? LOL! I can actually picture you. i feel like i know you? No offense, btw.:)

When I look at my order that has been shipped, it looks like they sent me 2 copies of MW2 and the point card. Heres what it looks like:

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 -1 Xbox 360 $0.00 Shipped
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 -1 Xbox 360 $37.49 Shipped
XBOX 360 LIVE MARKETPLACE POIN -1 Xbox 360 $12.50 Shipped

[quote name='kylerg']They are giving the coupons out like candy because they don't work with anything.[/QUOTE]

fucking coupons can lick my balls!!!! they only work on the overpriced rubbish avalanche thats about to crush their warehouse employees!!!! fuck gamestop!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='thegreek']Dude, do you really look like your xbox live avatar? LOL! I can actually picture you. i feel like i know you? No offense, btw.:)[/QUOTE]
No offense taken. I do look very much like my avatar (or does it look like me?). There is a very old picture of me in my profile, but I've since gained a lot of weight. Are you in San Antonio? If not, I doubt you know me.

And on topic, I don't think this game is worth it for the single player only. It is very very good, but as was previously mentioned, it's kinda short. Spec ops (the co-op mission stuff) is fun, even alone, but if you're not going to be playing with anyone else, I suggest waiting to find this cheaper.

bread's done
Back