COD MW & W@W for $40 plus $30 giftcard BB-YMMV

rampageric77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
MW and W@W are $29.99 each at Best Buy but my local Toy r Us has them for $19.99. I was able to get a receipt from a buy and return at Toy r Us and then took it to Best Buy to price match.

They price matched each to 19.99 and the $30 gift card still applied. I thought it was a great deal and figured I would share.

The YMMV comes from Toys r Us because I am not sure if the 19.99 price is nationwide because online is 29.99 which would kill the deal.

I can post my receipt if people want it.

You could also take advantage of Black Ops being 39.99 at TRU (advertised price). That would be a decent deal as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all. I asked the guy at Toy r Us if he could print a receipt showing the price of COD at their store. He said the only way was to buy and return and he was more than willing to help me. I just then had Best Buy price match the receipt.

I told them TRU and Kmart both had them in store for $19.99 each. They put "price matching Kmarts website" in the comments and gave me the $30 gift card. I paid with gift cards so I basically got both games for $13.28 gift card credit after tax. Damn now I can't say I've never owned a call of duty game.

Different story here. I was rejected because it was "double dipping". Usually that store is pretty good about price matching even with promos going on. Damn.

[quote name='rampageric77']MW and W@W are $29.99 each at Best Buy but my local Toy r Us has them for $19.99. I was able to get a receipt from a buy and return at Toy r Us and then took it to Best Buy to price match.

They price matched each to 19.99 and the $30 gift card still applied. I thought it was a great deal and figured I would share.

The YMMV comes from Toys r Us because I am not sure if the 19.99 price is nationwide because online is 29.99 which would kill the deal.

I can post my receipt if people want it.

You could also take advantage of Black Ops being 39.99 at TRU (advertised price). That would be a decent deal as well.[/QUOTE]

MW is listed as 19.99 on their website for the GOTY edition, but 29.99 for regular. Is there any reason why we can't just point BB to that for the PM?

bread's done
Back