COD:MW2 preorder gift card NOW $20 @ walmart.com

[quote name='jedik']Same thing here.
I reserved at gamestop with credit mostly though...so I can't get cash back.
That's why I'm gonna go to the midnight release early-ish and just find someone at the back of the line that didn't preorder and is gonna pay cash and just have them jump in front of the line with me so we pick up my game and they hand me the cash. That way I can buy it at walmart and return the shipped one when it gets here. =][/QUOTE]

There is always a chance of the shrink wrap on the game you got online being ripped and might not be returnable?

^ that would suck, I'm also considering getting the game tonight at walmart as my preorder slowly comes in, and then returning the one from their online store

would seem to me getting it from the same store/online store representation should reduce some shennagins - is there any way for one store to go 'not mine!' ?

eh otherwise I guess I'm sitting out of the release party for days =b =b =b
guess I might just have to suck it up/hope gamefly turnaround is stellar

edit - didn't think I'd care that much but I'm ready to play this badboy ASAP, think tho I'm just gonna have to take the slow road/be jealous :b

[quote name='token2k6']This would be the first ever release day/week title I would buy from Wal-Mart, does sound very interesting...let the deals begin!

However, nothing pwns like the first week of last December when BB put CoD:WaW on sale for $39.99 a mere 3 weeks after its release...but CoD:MW2 cannot wait that long!
[/QUOTE]

Why would you ever wait? Most every store has 30-day pricematching now. Keep game receipts and get money back when it's on sale.

[quote name='Xenokai']There is always a chance of the shrink wrap on the game you got online being ripped and might not be returnable?[/QUOTE]

has this ever happened to anyone?
that would suck major balls.

you're scaring me.
lol

ive gotten games from online stores that had tears in the plastic before. I dont see why you wouldnt just wait till urs arrives.

[quote name='jedik']has this ever happened to anyone?
that would suck major balls.

you're scaring me.
lol[/QUOTE]

yup, I've had it happened to me before. Coincidentally it was my one and only time I decided to buy the game in store night it came out/ return the game i got in the mail. The game i received had a corner where the plastic had ripped. Luckily I was able to disguise it enough and they accepted my return at Walmart :cool:

Btw, my copy of MW2 shows as shipped! :bouncy:

[quote name='sonix']yup, I've had it happened to me before. Coincidentally it was my one and only time I decided to buy the game in store night it came out/ return the game i got in the mail. The game i received had a corner where the plastic had ripped. Luckily I was able to disguise it enough and they accepted my return at Walmart :cool:

Btw, my copy of MW2 shows as shipped! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine shipped today to.

'UPS Mail Innovations' transferred it to USPS yesterday so I'm hopeful I'll get it this week.
I have a Gamefly rental headed my way as back-up to make sure I get to start playing it this week/weekend... =b

bread's done
Back